voidisyinyang

3rd Eye full moon force

Buscon -- the moon energy is not from the reflected light but rather from the electromagnetic energy as spacetime gravity. http://www.humanresonance.org/Aquino.pdf

The third eye is in the very middle of the brain -- the pineal gland. So it sounds like maybe you felt the middle of your forehead pulsate from increased electromagnetic chi energy?

The moon energy actually focuses on the throat chakra which is the psychic center of the body. If you get the Moon Meditation c.d. from Chunyi Lin he goes through visualizing the moon energy in the center channel of the body but spends most of the time on the throat chakra. http://springforestqigong.com

The moon energy is still strong though as people around me are having their energy increased even if it is freaking them out. That's why the whole full moon lunacy shape-shifting thing comes in. The animal connection takes over as we connect with the natural energy through increased electrochemical power of the moon turning into electromagnetic chi solar energy.

Gurdjieff teaches that the dominant life on Earth must feed the Moon's energy to help the Moon evolve. If the dominant life on Earth does not feed the Moon's energy (by shooting electromagnetic Solar chi back to the Moon) then the Moon destroys all life on Earth.

Most people reading Gurdjieff completely misunderstand this -- turning it around -- to think that the Moon is evil and feeds off humans. In fact it's the opposite -- through the Moon's electrochemical control of life on Earth we then can resonate with the Sun to get to the Source of the Sun's energy -- which is pure formless awareness that creates light and then creates the chi and then the jing electrochemical energy of life force.

I add another personal experience about these days of full moon.

Yesterday night I was doing my qigong meditation before going to sleep. Lately I just do half an hour of sitted meditation, self concentration/inner smile and microcosmic circulation.

During the meditation I felt my third eye pulsing, so I concentrated and relaxed it, letting the extra energy down to my dantien. After that I went to bed, and I felt cold at my third eye as well as my feet: I relaxed again and I felt some energy (maybe the moon ? some light of the moon reach my room) going down until the feet. Afterwards I felt overall warm and I slept very well.

I had the same feeling at my third eye the night before, when I was cycling under the full moon: when I watched it for some time (some minutes) I could really feel my third eye pulsing.

I'm doing no specific exercises in order to open my third eye, even though I try to be conscious of it like any important point/chakra of my body.

What do you think about it ? Could it be the first sign of my third eye opening ?

Edited by drewhempel

Buscon -- the moon energy is not from the reflected light but rather from the electromagnetic energy as spacetime gravity. http://www.humanresonance.org/Aquino.pdf

The third eye is in the very middle of the brain -- the pineal gland. So it sounds like maybe you felt the middle of your forehead pulsate from increased electromagnetic chi energy?

yep, I actually felt that area pulsing, I cannot say if it was because of increased electromagnetic chi energy, but it was because of my qigong session and (probabily) because of the full moon.

I'm probably misunderstanding smt: that's why I posted my experience and asked your help :)

The moon energy actually focuses on the throat chakra which is the psychic center of the body. If you get the Moon Meditation c.d. from Chunyi Lin he goes through visualizing the moon energy in the center channel of the body but spends most of the time on the throat chakra. http://springforestqigong.com

ok, good to know. I've got to the level two of springforest, I wanted to end it and then go to level 3. Anyway I'll try to listen to the moon meditation cd.

The moon energy is still strong though as people around me are having their energy increased even if it is freaking them out. That's why the whole full moon lunacy shape-shifting thing comes in. The animal connection takes over as we connect with the natural energy through increased electrochemical power of the moon turning into electromagnetic chi solar energy.

Gurdjieff teaches that the dominant life on Earth must feed the Moon's energy to help the Moon evolve. If the dominant life on Earth does not feed the Moon's energy (by shooting electromagnetic Solar chi back to the Moon) then the Moon destroys all life on Earth.

Most people reading Gurdjieff completely misunderstand this -- turning it around -- to think that the Moon is evil and feeds off humans. In fact it's the opposite -- through the Moon's electrochemical control of life on Earth we then can resonate with the Sun to get to the Source of the Sun's energy -- which is pure formless awareness that creates light and then creates the chi and then the jing electrochemical energy of life force.

This makes sense to me, and with my recent experience too. In the past days I was not able to deal with this strong energy, so I had bed results (insomnia). Last night I did a good meditation and I splept very well - I think I've transformed in a good way this energy.

Edited by buscon

Thanks for sharing -- yeah I'm fasting this morning to better convert the extra electrochemical Moon energy into electromagnetic chi energy. For example the Muktananda protege -- Dr. Gabriel Cousins -- promotes males to "dry fast" during the full moon. Otherwise the extra electrochemical jing energy will not get converted back to electromagnetic chi (to feed the moon back) and instead will DEconvert back to generative fluid.

yep, I actually felt that area pulsing, I cannot say if it was because of increased electromagnetic chi energy, but it was because of my qigong session and (probabily) because of the full moon.

I'm probably misunderstanding smt: that's why I posted my experience and asked your help :)

ok, good to know. I've got to the level two of springforest, I wanted to end it and then go to level 3. Anyway I'll try to listen to the moon meditation cd.

This makes sense to me, and with my recent experience too. In the past days I was not able to deal with this strong energy, so I had bed results (insomnia). Last night I did a good meditation and I splept very well - I think I've transformed in a good way this energy.

Thanks for creating this post. I've been wondering why its so hard to get to sleep lately and why I've been getting up in the middle of the night. You have reminded me to go with the flow, take advantage of the yin energy and hit the position and meditate.

Michael

Thanks again all for sharing and drew for creating the post.

Tonight I'll listen to the springforest 3rd c.d. and I'll let you know how it goes.

Stare at the moon and find emptyness ;)

i didn't sleep enough the few days leading up to the full moon, but now i feel like i could sleep forever. could be unrelated, who knows.

my ovulation got delayed this cycle to coincide exactly with the full moon. beautiful! just as it should be.

Now I know why the "rhythm method" failed with my ex who was a biologist even! haha.

http://www.epigee.org/menstruation_lunar_fertility.html

The lunar fertility cycle works on the premise that you can be fertile during your menstrual cycle when the moon is in the same phase it was when you were born. For example, if the moon was in the waning phase when you were born, then, once menstruation begins during puberty, you will be fertile whenever the moon is waning. It is thought that the reason for this fertile phase happens at birth when the moon arouses certain biochemical and hormonal states in your body, which then continue to influence your body for life.

In order to find your fertile lunar phase, it is necessary to know just what stage the moon was in at the time of your birth

i didn't sleep enough the few days leading up to the full moon, but now i feel like i could sleep forever. could be unrelated, who knows.

my ovulation got delayed this cycle to coincide exactly with the full moon. beautiful! just as it should be.

Now I know why the "rhythm method" failed with my ex who was a biologist even! haha.

the rhythm method isn't effective. the fertility awareness method (& natural family planning) is far more effective - they are not the same thing. everyone i know who has ever gotten pregnant while using FAM as their only method of contraception got pregnant because they were lax in following the rules, and didn't understand the method as well as they thought they did.

http://www.epigee.org/menstruation_lunar_fertility.html

The lunar fertility cycle works on the premise that you can be fertile during your menstrual cycle when the moon is in the same phase it was when you were born. For example, if the moon was in the waning phase when you were born, then, once menstruation begins during puberty, you will be fertile whenever the moon is waning. It is thought that the reason for this fertile phase happens at birth when the moon arouses certain biochemical and hormonal states in your body, which then continue to influence your body for life.

In order to find your fertile lunar phase, it is necessary to know just what stage the moon was in at the time of your birth

there are a lot of things are completely false in that article. and from a health website... this kind of thing frustrates me so much. <_<

okay... allow me to rant for a little bit, and perhaps a few people can learn something new about women's fertility :D

the moon phases can affect a woman's cycle, this is absolutely true. in a natural setting, where a woman isn't exposed to artificial light and sleeps in complete darkness, the menstrual cycle will have a tendency to follow the moon - ovulation will occur on the full moon, and menstruation will occur during the dark moon. i have heard before that the phase of the moon we were in when we were born can affect our cycles. perhaps a woman could have a tendency to ovulate around the moon phase that she was in when she was born. though i have yet to see any real evidence of this. anything else is pure speculation.

however, the main thing this article is completely wrong about is that it is not possible for a woman to be fertile twice in the same cycle. she can appear to be fertile twice, for example have fertile cervical fluid and increased sex drive. but a woman can only ovulate once in any given cycle, therefore the possibility of conception only occurs once, no matter how long her cycle is (when women ovulates twice, as in the case of fraternal twins, the two ovulations occur within approximately 24h of each other, so this is considered a single event). this means, a woman is only fertile in the 4-5 days leading up to ovulation and on ovulation day, this is the only time that conception can occur. that's it. anything else is impossible.

the moon can influence a woman's cycle enough to move up or push back her ovulation - i am positive this is what happened to me this month. this could cause a woman to ovulate much sooner than what she is used to as well. and if she isn't charting her cycle using the fertility awareness method, for example, she could completely miss this and then wonder why her cycle that month was much shorter. women can technically ovulated as early as day 8 of their cycle, which is usually what happens when women get pregnant from intercourse while they were bleeding.

/rant :)

Wow get pregnant while bleeding? Fascinating. Still I've been celibate for 9 years so I'm allowed a bit of innocence again...

the only thing I'll add is that boron is a good nutritional supplement (from raisins) for post-menopausal females since their estrogen is lower and therefore do not assimilate calcium as easily (leading to that old lady hunchback look).

My mom claims to eat more raisins....

Obviously you don't need extra raisins.

I had a handful of soy nuts tonight so I've had my birth control pill!!

the rhythm method isn't effective. the fertility awareness method (& natural family planning) is far more effective - they are not the same thing. everyone i know who has ever gotten pregnant while using FAM as their only method of contraception got pregnant because they were lax in following the rules, and didn't understand the method as well as they thought they did.

there are a lot of things are completely false in that article. and from a health website... this kind of thing frustrates me so much. <_<

okay... allow me to rant for a little bit, and perhaps a few people can learn something new about women's fertility :D

the moon phases can affect a woman's cycle, this is absolutely true. in a natural setting, where a woman isn't exposed to artificial light and sleeps in complete darkness, the menstrual cycle will have a tendency to follow the moon - ovulation will occur on the full moon, and menstruation will occur during the dark moon. i have heard before that the phase of the moon we were in when we were born can affect our cycles. perhaps a woman could have a tendency to ovulate around the moon phase that she was in when she was born. though i have yet to see any real evidence of this. anything else is pure speculation.

however, the main thing this article is completely wrong about is that it is not possible for a woman to be fertile twice in the same cycle. she can appear to be fertile twice, for example have fertile cervical fluid and increased sex drive. but a woman can only ovulate once in any given cycle, therefore the possibility of conception only occurs once, no matter how long her cycle is (when women ovulates twice, as in the case of fraternal twins, the two ovulations occur within approximately 24h of each other, so this is considered a single event). this means, a woman is only fertile in the 4-5 days leading up to ovulation and on ovulation day, this is the only time that conception can occur. that's it. anything else is impossible.

the moon can influence a woman's cycle enough to move up or push back her ovulation - i am positive this is what happened to me this month. this could cause a woman to ovulate much sooner than what she is used to as well. and if she isn't charting her cycle using the fertility awareness method, for example, she could completely miss this and then wonder why her cycle that month was much shorter. women can technically ovulated as early as day 8 of their cycle, which is usually what happens when women get pregnant from intercourse while they were bleeding.

/rant :)

Wow get pregnant while bleeding? Fascinating. Still I've been celibate for 9 years so I'm allowed a bit of innocence again...

don't worry drew, a lot of women don't even know half this stuff, you'd surprised! :)

Still I've been celibate for 9 years so I'm allowed a bit of innocence again...

Edited by Spectrum