Seth Ananda

Psychic Training

My take on the Hiroshima-Karma-thing:

You probably need a lot of good karma to avoid very serious negative influences. Maybe it's not so much that you will only receive according to your karma. Imagine someone ponders on moving to Hiroshima and at the last moment has a bad feeling and decides against it and then the bomb falls. Maybe he got just enough good karma to avoid the consequences. And if he did move there, he probably would begin his next life with a big plus on the karma account. :D (Provided he was spiritual enough to keep the soul in one piece and enable reincarnation - depends on the belief system you want to apply)

To me personally ... karma smells fishy. :lol: Maybe it's just an attempt at explaining the cause-and-effect-model involving more types of forces and influences than we know of.

:lol::lol: My opinion is, you cant prove it you re full of it. Hope thats nnice and clear, though I assumed I didnt really have to type much since you'd just get a feeling to what I am trying to say.

Ok then, how about I pick a picture online of something, and you use your powers to try and get close to what it is?

I will not change the picture, I have copied it onto my desktop. I might not buy your story, but I wont lie to you about this stuff.

Look my friend, you can insult me all you want, I m making no claims on what I can do, you are so if you cant live up to the claims in the real world I will make the safe assumption you re full of it. (sorry gtg, stuff to do, looking forward to what you make of my picture challenge)

Wow, this reply was a fat lot of nothing. When did i say i do remote viewing? I wouldnt care less whats on your screen, probably naked lady's :lol:

Dont lose too much jing alright. Your brain needs it to read someones arguments properly. :)

Do you think in an un Black and white universe that there could even be a really small chance, of a psychic being quite good at certain things and that maybe those skills were just not really compatible with lab testing?

Seriously. How do i test the met ticket thing? If in the year i bought 50 tickets and only got inspected 15 times I would put it down to wish fulfillment. But say I only bought 15 say and then only got inspected 15 times, Is not that a fairly good way to measure for one self, ones accuracy?

You dont have to believe me, and it seems obvious you do not, but what things can you prove to your self?

What do you think of anecdotal evidence? do you believe in psychic function? Have you seen psychic stuff Proved? if you haven't seen it proved does believing in it in the first place come from anecdotal evidence you have red?

Wow, this reply was a fat lot of nothing. When did i say i do remote viewing? I wouldnt care less whats on your screen, probably naked lady's :lol:

Dont lose too much jing alright. Your brain needs it to read someones arguments properly. :)

Do you think in an un Black and white universe that there could even be a really small chance, of a psychic being quite good at certain things and that maybe those skills were just not really compatible with lab testing?

Seriously. How do i test the met ticket thing? If in the year i bought 50 tickets and only got inspected 15 times I would put it down to wish fulfillment. But say I only bought 15 say and then only got inspected 15 times, Is not that a fairly good way to measure for one self, ones accuracy?

You dont have to believe me, and it seems obvious you do not, but what things can you prove to your self?

What do you think of anecdotal evidence? do you believe in psychic function? Have you seen psychic stuff Proved? if you haven't seen it proved does believing in it in the first place come from anecdotal evidence you have red?

real mature kid...

you really have nothing worth reading from what I see. You just go back to telling stories. If you got any real balls ( not anecdotal balls) go here http://www.gotpsi.org/html/gotpsi.htm sign up, take the test where you guess where cards are a good number of times and see if you get results worth talking about.

Personally I wouldn't trust online psi tests. You really think the results aren't routed to Homeland Security? ;)

Especially since you have to register and you are lured with such typical psycho-marketing babble as "The tests are designed to be fun".

I'm just saying that the possibility of this has to be considered.

Seth - you said it all when you said you just couldn't get yourself out of the way. The presence of another person (particularly one that was demanding proof) caused your inability to get to the instantaneous muscle relaxation and mind emptiness that's required to visit the void, even for a brief moment.

Personally I wouldn't trust online psi tests. You really think the results aren't routed to Homeland Security? ;)

Especially since you have to register and you are lured with such typical psycho-marketing babble as "The tests are designed to be fun".

I'm just saying that the possibility of this has to be considered.

Use a proxy if you want, and you DONT HAVE TO FILL OUT QUESTIONNAIRE. After you register your username and password and they take you to the questionnaire page just reload the homepage. Maybe I should have said this before, but I thought intuition would've had that covered :rolleyes:

Manitou.

You are right, and there is nothing I can do about Seths poor focus and concentration. However I'm sure you understand that is simply the best excuse in the universe for anyone who claims anything of this sort, it is ridiculous.

Strictly logical, the fact that it's a wonderful excuse doesn't say anything about the credibility of the claim in a specific case. It is more useful to think whether there is any reason for telling the untruth or self-deception and whether self-deception is likely, given the circumstances.

So why not try NOT to get to an illusionarily 'solid' conclusion? Drama often ensues when people can't handle not knowing.