Sign in to follow this  
TheWhiteRabbit

New World Order

Thanks for that post - its worth more than all the other's - Most people are so much up the NWO ass that there part of it. Did you know that when the Nazi propaganda mistier Goables spoke to a bunch of intellectuals they were the first to thought them selves out a window. Just like three blind mice.

Take care

READ SIGNATURE

NWO will not be the same government that we have today.

NWO will not be an evil thing to the masses, although some will have a hard time coming to terms with the idea.

NWO does not mean that every man on earth will be controlled by one new international government, it's much more accommodating.

The NWO will allow humanity to evolve as one single stage, the governing that they will do will always have it's ups and downs, but as we continue to evolve and expand, our possibilities will expand as well.

The problem with governments is that they face the same problems that their citizens do, those who lose sight of the light begin to forget what they are working toward. Every action can be interpreted, and if you say a government's action is evil, you can also interpret it as good as well, some way, some how.

I believe that we have good leaders in our world, and right now is a very possible era for the NWO to come to be.

The NWO may have sounded sinister, but sometimes we do to when we lose sight of life's true meaning, sometimes we get caught up in our world and forget that this is only a small breathe of what is really out there.

Don't fear your future, experience is with love and comfort.

wAKE UP!!! YOU TEAT

Hehehe :D:lol::D:lol:

QUOTE(Marblehead @ Nov 21 2009, 10:17 PM) *

Hehehe biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Right - your a hacker, Marble head - you should know better.

No, there will not be a "New World Order". The human animal will continue being what it has always been - a human animal. We cannot escape our nature. Many have tried and most have failed to be something different than what they truely are.

It is my opinion that those who use this phrase have the desire to change others to what they want them to be but refuse to change themselves.

Peace & Love!

Marbled one - I tend to differ as I see it as there will be a "New World Order" albeit as not for the earth but for humanity - as we evolve into a no body state of existance...

Marble head - its your sort of people that have all the brains in the world but no intellect, so why don't you calm down boy and stop trying to prove your self? And you are a child to me.

So you think you understand my level of intellect? Prove myself? I have nothing to prove? Well, I am a child at times. I enjoy playing.

Apparently you have a problem with me. Come on. Let it out. Scream it loud so eveyone can hear. Don't hold it in, you will only cause yourself frustration and you will never have inner peace.

Share with me all the knowledge you feel you have of me, my life, my ideals, and to which hell I am going to burn in eternally for being whatever it is you think I am.

Come on! Share your great wisdom with all of us!

Peace & Love!

Edited by Marblehead

Here you go:

Yes, now this I fully accept as truth. I know the nature of man well enough to know that there are people who get involved in all aspects of this kind of stuff.

But this is not what I would call a 'New World Order' because this stuff has been going on for thousands of years. It is just the nature of the beast.

Peace & Love!

Didn't read the thread, just have an off-topic question. What's up with this code posting White Rabbit? I don't get it. :blink:

Edited by Pero

Sign in to follow this