voidisyinyang

VAJ posture: Tibetian Yoga Masters

Does that mean he's not really enlightened? SURE! haha. Whatever -- I mean really it's not for me to say! I'm not even qualified to be a real student of Chunyi Lin! haha. He has trained one other person to be a qigong master -- Jim Nance. Chunyi Lin told Jim Nance that he had to sit in full-lotus TWO HOURS NON-STOP EVERY NIGHT IN ORDER TO BE A QIGONG MASTER.
Interesting. Is that for an initial "100 day" (or more) period...or indefinitely?

Vortex -- I did the 100 day training and NO -- you start out like in Taoist Yoga -- small universe should be the focus. I had a PM recently stating they were trying to do small universe MCO while in full-lotus. I said NO! haha. I did it on a chair.

SO THERE CAPITAL http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com for my "obsessions" haha. Just google "drew hempel" to see my obsessions of late....

Interesting. Is that for an initial "100 day" (or more) period...or indefinitely?

yeah nac -- that's a good one but this blog rocks!

http://guruphiliac.blogspot.com/

Bill -- please you're getting to close to my secret -- other peoples' shit is MY GOLD! haha.

on your old account you've mentioned "full lotus" 389 posts out of 970 posts.....your starting to become obsessed my man

O.K. first of all getting transmissions from Chunyi Lin changes EVERYTHING. haha. I mean people just don't understand. So I just followed his classes but then to work towards the Level III retreat I did more active and more small universe and more "self-concentration" (either half or full lotus). Then I read Taoist YOga: Alchemy and IMmortality" following the NO SALT diet. About a week before the Level III my Lower Tan Tien filled with energy -- tummo heat bliss -- and I was not hungry. I saw that Chunyi Lin taught fasting for the Level III so I thought I'll just be prepared in advanced. I fasted on just half a glass of water while doing more of the above. By the end of the week I had really strong electromagnetic fields. At the retreat I could sit in full-lotus for two hours straight as we did meditations that long. I saw dead spirits coming to get chi from Chunyi Lin -- he confirmed this happens all the time for him!!

Anyway then I returned and healed my mom, accidentally pulled this old lady's spirit out of her head -- when I sat in full-lotus a

VORTEX would cause the room to spin around me. People I knew were freaking out from my electromagnetic chi -- exorcisms!!

When I ate some vegan soup tofu -- it had salt in it and tasted like POISON. My mom insisted I was hallucinating and so I ate a bunch of food and

fell back into worldliness from heroic overexuberance -- as Master Nan, Huai-chin details.

O.K. so that was in 2000. Then Chunyi Lin said that I should have called him -- he didn't say it to me directly but in the third person -- also don't get too overexcited and afraid!

Since then I've relied on full-lotus but I usually don't do two hours straight (unless I'm having O at a Ds!!) haha. Seriously a cafe owner, a friend, told me that he's seen me sit in full-lotus for "hours at a time." Well I do take bathroom breaks which nullifies the intensity.

Chunyi Lin was first healed by Yan Xin -- 7 hour chi emitting lecture NO BATHROOM BREAKS!!

Anyway so then Chunyi Lin stuck his finger to my forehead and this laser-love blasted the middle of my brain and eversince it's been permanently magnetized. I even stopped practicing for a few months to see if it would go away.

When the full moon hits the middle of my brain is overwhelming with magnetic force -- that's how I know it's the full moon! haha.

please see the definition use for etymology and obsession.

and it's "you're" but ha!

on your old account you've mentioned "full lotus" 389 posts out of 970 posts.....your starting to become obsessed my man

Edited by drewhempel

O.K. first of all getting transmissions from Chunyi Lin changes EVERYTHING. haha. I mean people just don't understand. So I just followed his classes but then to work towards the Level III retreat I did more active and more small universe and more "self-concentration" (either half or full lotus). Then I read Taoist YOga: Alchemy and IMmortality" following the NO SALT diet. About a week before the Level III my Lower Tan Tien filled with energy -- tummo heat bliss -- and I was not hungry. I saw that Chunyi Lin taught fasting for the Level III so I thought I'll just be prepared in advanced. I fasted on just half a glass of water while doing more of the above. By the end of the week I had really strong electromagnetic fields. At the retreat I could sit in full-lotus for two hours straight as we did meditations that long. I saw dead spirits coming to get chi from Chunyi Lin -- he confirmed this happens all the time for him!!

Anyway then I returned and healed my mom, accidentally pulled this old lady's spirit out of her head -- when I sat in full-lotus a

VORTEX would cause the room to spin around me. People I knew were freaking out from my electromagnetic chi -- exorcisms!!

When I ate some vegan soup tofu -- it had salt in it and tasted like POISON. My mom insisted I was hallucinating and so I ate a bunch of food and

fell back into worldliness from heroic overexuberance -- as Master Nan, Huai-chin details.

O.K. so that was in 2000. Then Chunyi Lin said that I should have called him -- he didn't say it to me directly but in the third person -- also don't get too overexcited and afraid!

Since then I've relied on full-lotus but I usually don't do two hours straight (unless I'm having O at a Ds!!) haha. Seriously a cafe owner, a friend, told me that he's seen me sit in full-lotus for "hours at a time." Well I do take bathroom breaks which nullifies the intensity.

Chunyi Lin was first healed by Yan Xin -- 7 hour chi emitting lecture NO BATHROOM BREAKS!!

Anyway so then Chunyi Lin stuck his finger to my forehead and this laser-love blasted the middle of my brain and eversince it's been permanently magnetized. I even stopped practicing for a few months to see if it would go away.

When the full moon hits the middle of my brain is overwhelming with magnetic force -- that's how I know it's the full moon! haha.

Wow, fascinating. So, you were taking his classes and...

1) Doing his "30 minute Small Universe meditation CD" while seated in a chair. How many days/hours would you say this period lasted?

2) You eliminated sodium from your diet, and some time later felt your LTT fill with energy, while also losing your appetite...

3) You then fasted for a week on just some water each day, and felt some really strong electromagnetic fields by the end of that week...

4) At Chunyi Lin's level 3 retreat, you were then able to sit in full-lotus for 2 hours STRAIGHT! (How long were you able to sit in it previously?)

5) Right afterwards, you had some really powerful experiences. Later on, this included your infamous "Os @ a D" (all while sitting in full-lotus).

6) Chunyi Lin's transmissions probably accelerated this whole process. And he also permanently "magnetized" the middle of your brain (pineal gland?), too.

At what stage did you do your 100 day training though - and was that seated in a chair or in full-lotus?

And what was the span of time from when you started to step 5 in 2000? IOW, when did you first start taking Chunyi Lin's course?

Edited by vortex

OK Vortex if you scroll down on this link you get the article that was published -- an online journal contacted me -- Ampersand -- asking for an article -- this was based on my self-directed research credit doing SFQ for my masters degree!

http://www.nonduality.com/whatis8.htm

Anyway so I was practicing at least 2 hours a day doing active standing and small universe and self-concentration. My diet had sodium just no chloride! haha. It's because chloride is a NEGATIVE ion in salt -- so sodium is found in vegetables and also I used Braggs soy to make sure I had enough sodium. [if an atom or group loses electrons or gains protons, it will have a net positive charge and is called a cation cation (kăt'ī`ən), atom or group of atoms carrying a positive charge.]

After the classes from Chunyi Lin my tan tien would be hot, my body full of energy -- so I was already doing the 100 day gong as soon as I got the book "Taoist Yoga" -- in fact I brought the book to his class, kept it in my backpack, so there was no way he could see it. Chunyi Lin then directly quoted from the book Taoist Yoga -- TWICE -- when I had it on me. Strange because he never quoted from the book any other time.

Anyway during the bigu week "energy fast" I had half a glass of water -- but all at once -- I didn't plan it out. It was probably around 4 days -- then my body filled with electromagnetic energy -- my energy centers in my hands and feet PULSATED with electromagnetic energy -- BREATHING and my lungs no longer needed to breath. So the electromagnetic energy was creating oxygen -- through ionization via my skin -- and also water began flowing through my 3rd eye doing into my mouth. So that was the ambrosia I think it's referred to in Taoist Yoga.

I figured I got up to about chapter 10 in Taoist Yoga and then I realized I couldn't fallow the book anymore -- the explanations were too complicated and the energy was too strong. Besides people around me were freaking out and females were super attracted to me. That's when I suddenly realized that the energy caused females to be turned on -- the electromagnetic energy was orgasmic for females.

But I didn't act on that. I just did more research, kept practicing. But then females kept hitting on me more and more. I had precognition, telepathy and telekinesis. I did 3 day fasts. But I kept losing the alchemical pill. Also after going a week to 9 days with no food and next to no water -- it was literally like coming back from the dead. So I ate whatever any one else was eating.

In nirvikalpa samadhi it's REALIZED that emptiness is the truth of reality -- that "I" don't exist. So I destroyed my journals and even threw out my Yan Xin practice tape (no longer available!).

So then I started sitting in full-lotus in public because females were hitting on me so strongly I didn't want to be sucked off. Then IN 2006 I accidentally had this psychic mutual climax when this young female put her backside right in front of my full-lotus view -- about 5 feet from me. She leaped into the air, with a climax, and I also climaxed -- and had to accept the truth.

So then I tested this ability out, posting the results as the "O at a D" on http://breakingopenthehead.com

Then I realized that the "O at a Ds" just happen by their own as the energy flows while I'm in full-lotus. My vagus nerve pulsates on the right side of my neck, going to my pineal gland which then shoots out electromagnetic fields, SUCKED UP BY FEMALES. The females do not even have to be in the same room -- often I don't even know the source that is sucking up my 3rd eye energy.

I've had O at a Ds with Muslim females -- when they are in the "women only" section -- behind a wall -- but with their backs to me! Or with the back to me in the next booth. I've had hundreds of O at a Ds with females in the past 5 years.

Meanwhile males remain clueless -- I can charge up males but then they just ejaculate and get anger-sad-worried-scared or full of lust. haha.

So then why waste my time trying to "convince" males that only the full-lotus really successfully sublimates the sex energy? haha. I mean why do I need males that ejaculate and then get angry, etc.? I'm having too much fun in tantric bliss with females -- healing them and myself at the same time!

Still the males -- the primates -- do start to wonder what the hell is going on. The modern ejaculating males do get confused -- do jump up and down stammering and complaining --

how dare I sit in full-lotus all the time like a real yogi! haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPnnYpA7DeI&NR=1

Wow, fascinating. So, you were taking his classes and...

1) Doing his "30 minute Small Universe meditation CD" while seated in a chair. How many days/hours would you say this period lasted?

2) You eliminated sodium from your diet, and some time later felt your LTT fill with energy, while also losing your appetite...

3) You then fasted for a week on just some water each day, and felt some really strong electromagnetic fields by the end of that week...

4) At Chunyi Lin's level 3 retreat, you were then able to sit in full-lotus for 2 hours STRAIGHT! (How long were you able to sit in it previously?)

5) Right afterwards, you had some really powerful experiences. Later on, this included your infamous "Os @ a D" (all while sitting in full-lotus).

6) Chunyi Lin's transmissions probably accelerated this whole process. And he also permanently "magnetized" the middle of your brain (pineal gland?), too.

At what stage did you do your 100 day training though - and was that seated in a chair or in full-lotus?

Edited by drewhempel

The power of subjectivity is incredible!! Deep, and subtle. :o

Yeah, he also lacks perspective, doctrinal understanding, the ability to distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information and the ability to combine it into a coherent case. He makes several good points, but most of his conclusions are unfortunately pointless appeals to emotion. Still, I commend his dedication to ending ignorance and delusion to the best of his abilities.

Last off-topic post. Promise.

If you really want to see how good a real grand grand master is?

Just see how she reacts to physical, mental, emotional abuse and pounding(on a regular basis)

If she abuses back there is some problem somewhere

Thats the actual acid test...

Most of the masters protect themselves by going into the HEAVENLY mountains.

please see the definition use for etymology and obsession.

and it's "you're" but ha!

and you prove my point

Sinno -- what's the deal between Mantis and the VAJ Santiago? I know they're in the same city -- Mantis' journal starts out with this:

and i'm back. i decided to step away from this all for some time after i figured out i was practicing for the wrong reasons. to be more specific, i was only doing the spring forest qigong practices hoping i'd develop abilities similar to drew's.

Then later he says that the http://springforestqigong.com small universe c.d. is better than what he's used previously. He mentions that he's interested in checking out Santiago -- but Mantis comments to Santiago in the "staring at goats" thread are full of vehemence.

anyone?

and you prove my point