Vajrahridaya

Revenge tactic...

Indeed... I can literally speak... off the sarcastic trip here. A kiss is an orgasm in Indraloka. You feel each other touch before you do. You can I think experience that level of refined pleasure here though. I've had glimpses.

Haven't you heard of "Zen Sickness". You have it big time! :lol:

ralis

Haven't you heard of "Zen Sickness". You have it big time! :lol:

ralis

You have the opposite type of sickness.

So... a positive sickness is better. Thank you.

You have the opposite type of sickness.

So... a positive sickness is better. Thank you.

What do you mean by that? You always make vague statements.

ralis

in Buddhist orgies there are beings from the 6 realms, you ever fuck a God?

Now, that's a nice post! "God', not "god"?

Actually, she's the one that does it. I have edited the first post because she placed it.

Your reaction is typical of an ego trip.

As my friend Vajrahridaya often says, "Look in the proverbial mirror"... what, you have no ego? Why is an egoless Arhat constantly getting into snipes with lowly Taoists? You can't ever let a comment pass? :lol: It's very sad. Very sad.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

See, now I'm not sure if you meant this as revenge on yourself by yourself or if it's a gift.

As my friend Vajrahridaya often says, "Look in the proverbial mirror"... what, you have no ego? Why is an egoless Arhat constantly getting into snipes with lowly Taoists? You can't ever let a comment pass? :lol: It's very sad. Very sad.

No my dear... what's sad... is spending lots of time criticizing what you don't understand.

A past history of online girlfriend meltdowns!? haha. Well the cyber-zen-orgy does need some more female input here.... sorry but your girlfriend started this yet she's long gone now....

Looks like you've patched things up but next time there's a fight let her know she's welcome back! haha.

See, now I'm not sure if you meant this as revenge on yourself by yourself or if it's a gift.

It's all a gift if I'm in the state of recognizing everything is sadhana. That's the only way I'm able to deal with the likes of these two talking monkey's.

A past history of online girlfriend meltdowns!? haha. Well the cyber-zen-orgy does need some more female input here.... sorry but your girlfriend started this yet she's long gone now....

Looks like you've patched things up but next time there's a fight let her know she's welcome back! haha.

I don't know if she's ready to hear that just yet.

But... thank you. :P

Vajra, it seems you're becoming our ownTaoBums drama magnet. I hear Perez Hilton is seeking out a TB membership to keep tabs on you! :P Vaj, stop being mean to your GF! It positively ain't Buddhist!

Be careful, she gonna rearrange the dependent origination of your junior member if ya don't knock off the tough guy stuff!!

Sorry, dude, I been trying to keep a low profile and not select you out for special attention for your many [arrogant] posts, but you're making it too hard for me! :rolleyes:Oh! the dramz!

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

in Buddhist orgies there are beings from the 6 realms, you ever fuck a God?

No, but I saw it in a movie once...

rodrigo5.jpg

:lol:

No, but I saw it in a movie once...

rodrigo5.jpg

:lol:

No doubt... a depiction of an incarnate god... huge pride... huge pleasure trove. Huge personal power.

Their ego's are inflated more than most Buddhists I know. For some reason they need constant attention. Vajraji's behavior is diametrically opposed to Norbu's. Norbu almost abhors attention.

ralis

yes Vajra and are I are dating, because that is the only possible explanation for 2 people having the same views and practicing the same tradition. All Buddhists date actually, and we have orgies all the time... like that movie Eyes Wide Shut except we don't wear masks.

A Buddhist love triangle? Cool!