Baguakid

3 kraps a day

I know someone, a American and doctor of Chinese Medicine, who practices Qigong, forced and natural, who told me he has three craps a day, 2 before lunch.

When ever I get around him I can feel his Qi.

Comments? Anyone else have 3 full BMs a day?

This depends a lot on your body type.. Fire types, or pitta types (ayurvedic term) generally have more frequent movements, especially when eating a diet that's heating. For some people drinking coffee will instantly generate bowel movement. So it is not really only about whether or not you have strong chi power, but many things affect this. However, people with a good energetic flow and glow are more likely to have more frequent and constant bowel movement.. It's just one of the blessings that comes with cultivation and proper diet.

And to answer your Q: Yes, I have approx. 2-3 craps a day. I used to have more before I learned to balance my diet with more cooling things and stopped eating things like rye bread and mold cheese :)

Edited by King Kabalabhati

I'm up to two - once in the morning and once at night, but it really depends on the quantity and quality of the foods i've eaten, as well as the activity for the day.

I've noticed though that the more raw foods I eat, the more frequent the bowel movements.

A quick google sees a lot of variation 1~3 a day being perhaps the most common but there is a lot of individuals differences I got constipation being defined as having less than three bowel movements per week with straining more than 25% of the time :blink:

I've had a range of 1 to several a day depending on diet. Seems to be 2 at the moment if that helps. :D

Allison Post in her Unwinding the Belly states that it is normal to have as many BM's as you have meals. Usually people have 2-3 meals a day, that is they would normally have 2-3 BM a day.

Allison Post in her Unwinding the Belly states that it is normal to have as many BM's as you have meals. Usually people have 2-3 meals a day, that is they would normally have 2-3 BM a day.

I agree, however I once was having irregularity so I decided to fast for ten days. Every day I had three heavy solid bowel movements of blackness.

Twice in the morning once in the evening. 6am 10am and 4pm.

I lost 10 pounds from that fast, and it was all fecal matter. Amazing.

Even now, if I only have one meal, I will still have 3 bowel movements a day.

Edited by Adj