Sign in to follow this  
markern

Resensitizing and revitalizing the gential region

As I mentioned in the thread on healing with Jim Nance my memory and my sex drive are almost completely gone and I see them as interconnected. I think the sex drive is largely due to imbalance coupled with too many ejaculations but also to being too numbed down and having too much "bodyarmour" in the genital region (as well as everywhere actualy as I have a lot of psychosomatic tensions but especial from the navel down). I have jsut started doing the male deer exercise and that seems perfect for me as well as pleasurable but I want to find something more to resensitize me. I have been doing a little testicle massage and testicle tapping from Chias book and like it and feel a good effect. What I a m looking for to add is some sort of systematic massage og the whole region preferably coupled with acupressure. A girl once did acupressure on my feet focusing on the genital region and it had a fantastic effect on circulation and dissolving tension. Something that focuses especially on the perinium and the penis itself seems to be what is most needed.

Any other tips are also much apreciated.

Thanks

Natural abdominal breathing :) Done calmly and properly with appropriate huiyin movement (=not overdone) that will definitely help this, but the effects of that practice are so broad, it is a fundamental. (I realize you were likely looking for something more specifically tailored to the issue, but this is root :) ) Practice it well, practice it until you reach a stage of regulating without regulating - build the muscle memory until your subconscious is trained to think of that as the normal procedure, then reinforce it when you are actively practicing. When you get in good practice you'll be doing it in your sleep!

What I a m looking for to add is some sort of systematic massage og the whole region preferably coupled with acupressure.

Lots of resources along that line at alchemicaltaoism.com in the massage section.

Do yourself a favor and stop any kind of muscle clenching excercise in the region especially the perineum. If you have any tension problems down there, tensing an already tense region is a formula for disaster. If you want to circulate your energy no muscle tensing is necessary. Avoid especially pc excercises, especially done very forcefully.

My advice to you is to watch your actions and thoughts in everyday life especially when stronger emotions are present. A lot of people with tension in the lower pelvic region unconsciously load some of their stresses and anxieties in the form of subtle muscular clenching down there. This would be a first step. See what is causing your tension. analyze your views and attitudes on sex, when you become aroused notice what thoughts or feelings come up.

Streaching, massage, sexual moderation, acupressure, and acupuncture all sound like great ideas to me you might want to also add some realxation techniques or meditations to get to the root of your tension as well.

As for a type of chigung to practice I would go to someone who is really qualified to give you specific excercises for your condition (you say youve seen Jim Nance, sounds like a great place to start)

This is coming from someone with who has serious pelvic issues

What i'm coming to realize, no pun intended, is that the genital region is different for everyone and reacts differently to different activities.

Don't trust anyone's advice too quickly, trust your gut instead (pun intended). :)

Thanks to everyone for the advice:)

anyone ever heard of karsai nei tsang?

I actualy had a couple in Tao garden a couple of years ago but the availability in Oslo is zero I think. The therapist said she had never met anyone as young as me in such a bad condition. But I have the tools to make it right so who cares.

Sign in to follow this