Sign in to follow this  
rodgerj

EDIT

EDIT: Posting here in this forum is a waste of time. To much negativity. Goodbye TB's.

Edited by rodgerj

I just finished 40 days with no food (training 3 hours min a day and full time work).
WTF? There are some HARDCORE mofos in here! :o

Please report on some of your results, thus far!

I just hit day 38, with only 2 hrs/day and plenty of food! Did you at least drink juices? Or are we talking strictly only air & water?

Edited by vortex

I just hit day 38, with only 2 hrs/day and plenty of food! Did you at least drink juices? Or are we talking strictly only air & water?

Day 38 with 2 hours of sleep?

Or day 38 with 2 hours of meditation and plenty of food?... <_<

40 days without food... :o !

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

EDIT: Posting here in this forum is a waste of time. To much negativity. Goodbye TB's.

Edited by rodgerj

I dont't get it, what kind of challenge is here about? You take a 40 days fast and then what? arm wrestling with sijo Moons? or how many hours / minutes / seconds one can stay in full lotus? and no one has lasted more than a few seconds? a few seconds of what? they were gazing into each other's eyes and the first one who laughed lost the battle? this is very confusing :(

or maybe a psychic power match as here?

UmEOR6a68OE

Well seeing as how your post was a reference to an ever growing thread with posts as long as novels involving people that most people don't even know or care about, I don't think most people got the reference :lol:

I got the reference and thought it was a cool post :)

I still check this forum when I can, I am always afraid some new LEGIT master or system will come out and I will miss it. Mostly people here banter on about pointless garbage, nothing which aides energetic development etc. I still keep lurking waiting for that gem of a thread that never comes :)

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

"I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member."

-- Groucho Marx

TTB is good tolerance practice, because we let anyone in (as it should be) So it's also good practice at

sifting wheat from chaff

:D

I still have no idea of what is going on.

Happy Trails!

In the thread about Andrew Lum, I asked SSTTinstitute (Dr. Hata), about the effectiveness of the art which he said would make MMA obsolete, that Si-Jo Patrick Moon could take on up to 8 people at once without breaking a sweat. Of course, only Patrick Moon can demonstrate this safely on others, as he is the Si-Jo (above Sifu I think), and he said that if anyone really wants to see it they should get a plane ticket and come to Hawaii, and that you could contact Dr. Hata through the SSTTinstitute forum.

I can't go myself at the moment, don't know too many people who could as well.

Anyway, rodgerj said that he's serious about cultivation, less so about martial aspects, but would still love to meet a master with the reputation of Patrick Moon, and even if Patrick Moon could blow rodgerj to the other side of the room with his skill, rodgerj would still stay there every day until he could overcome the challenge, because overcoming yourself is the greatest achievement there is.

Seems there was some confusion, nobody really knew what was going on, rodgerj didn't like the tone of some of the posts, and yeah.

This thread only really made sense if you've been following the other thread and read Dr. Hata's specific post... which I assume that by that point in the thread, most people didn't really care.

Yes cross threading makes some topics indecipherable.... unless you read EVERY post here. Which I only do if I'm really really bored (i.e. not often)

Thanks Sloppy Zhang.

Yeah, that sounds something like picking up a story in the middle without seeing the preface, introduction or first half of the story.

Wouldn't make for a good discussion.

Happy Trails!

Sign in to follow this