christoff

how to prevent nocturnal emissions?

what freeform said plus eat tofu and drink soymilk and meditate upon the heart instead of dantian

what I observed was that I ejaculate when dantian is too hot and kidney lack of jing because of the hotness and all the jing evaporates. nocturnal ejaculation is a sign that there is too much Yang in dantian, so the solution is to cooldown. try it and you'll see that works. especially in the nights with full moon, when the energy of the night is too yang. also dont cool down too much especially in winter you can catch a cold, when you feel the energy is cold, stop eating tofu and meditate more upon the fire in the heart. is just a matter of tunning, to find a balance between Yin and Yang.

(later edit)

also, you can know the kidney state by the bags under the eyes, if you have sucked eyes and dark shades under the eyes that means too much Yang in the kidney, if you have bags with water under the eyes that means the kidney are full of jing/Yin. the best is not too much, not too little. everyone doing qigong exercises are doing too much thinking that the more practice the better, but that is not true, one should learn to stop the practice when the purpose of that particular practice is achieved or the limits of their organism does not allow further progression - which can be due to genetics. energy allways change, so the practice should change accordingly.

Just wondering if too my yang in the dan tien also means an excessive libido? Is focusing on the heart area (middle dan tien) is the answer if you are too yang then?

Its true that loss of semen = loss of energy, but chanting these names and calling on them will do no good at all.

Some are mythical charecters and each belief system that are related to them are in contradiction to each other.

Semen retention, energy loss and nocturnal emission are all bodily and natural issues. Energy is more subtle but also physical.

Going to the entity side and then calling on these charecters or mantras is a different level that I'd advise staying away from.

Keep doing what youre doing if its working for you and listen to your Traditional Chinese Doctor and dont think too much.

I would advise you not to call upon any of these names and to never use any mantra unless you know what youre saying and why.

Jews call on Yaweh , meaning God but they also call upon angels in the Qabbalah method.

Christians call upon God, some call on Jesus or use Jesus as an intermediary to reach God with the Holy Spirit.

Muslims call upon Allah alone , meaning God, without any intermediary or partner. They believe that God alone is to be called upon and that to supplicate or call upon something is a type of worship. The act of supplicating is worship in its self and the belief that these things can help you or protect you is also a type of emotional or sentimental worship. They say this is restricted to God alone and not to spirits or dead people or prophets or angels or abscent people.

You would be better off ejaculating every day, than to call upon dead people or spirits and angels even once.

Best wishes,

Shaolin.

Jews call on Yaweh , meaning God but they also call upon angels in the Qabbalah method.

Christians call upon God, some call on Jesus or use Jesus as an intermediary to reach God with the Holy Spirit.

Muslims call upon Allah alone , meaning God, without any intermediary or partner. They believe that God alone is to be called upon and that to supplicate or call upon something is a type of worship. The act of supplicating is worship in its self and the belief that these things can help you or protect you is also a type of emotional or sentimental worship. They say this is restricted to God alone and not to spirits or dead people or prophets or angels or abscent people.

You would be better off ejaculating every day, than to call upon dead people or spirits and angels even once.

Best wishes,

Shaolin.

Im not really sure how this is relevant to my question?

Before falling asleep it's good to tell yourself: "I am in the universe, the universe is in my body. The universe and I combine together". Then tell yourself you're going to sleep so and so long and you're going to have a deep, dreamless sleep during which your energy is balanced and blockages open. This is from SFQ and it seems to work for me. Also going to sleep early and waking up very early provides for better quality sleep with less dreaming.