Encephalon

For the anti-vitamin crowd

How do you remember to take all those!?

:)

I guess after years of living like this, it comes naturally. I was a kid who rode around in the back of a VW bus on the way to health food stores in Berkeley, CA. back in the early 70s. I'm a freak of nature...as is my family.

Got a question: Wondering how one could get equal amounts of indium naturally from diet ... ?

Say 1 mg per 50 lbs of bodyweight.

Edited by froggie

Got a question: Wondering how one could get equal amounts of indium naturally from diet ... ?

Say 1 mg per 50 lbs of bodyweight.

according to the available literature, there is virtually no uptake of indium by either plants or animals from natural sources. the www.indiumease.net website says that some of the other products, like the indium water, aren't too good and may even be unhealthy.

I never take over the counter vitamins! Mostly garbage and even unhealthy just makes the liver and kidneys work harder to excrete them! As a rule, I rarely take any food supplement as I have found that lots of juicing of raw, organic vegetables, fruits along with copious amounts of organic nuts, and green leafys gives me the nutrition I used to get from supplements,...

However, I recently was suggested to take a resveratrol supplement by a wholistic doctor. He was the one who taught me that most supplements aren't necessary if you eat good food. after 10 days, I started dropping unwanted pounds. I also noticed I was needing less sleep and seemed to have more mental and creative stamina. My skin even started feeling "younger". Very weird as I am not usually paying attention to my skin. I did some research on resveratrol and was very impressed with its reported health benefits. Based on my research on it and my continuing success with it, I decided to become a distributor.

It is important to find a source that extracts pure organic resveratrol and processes it in an oxygen free environment to keep it bio-active and readily absorbable. The vast majority of resveratrol being sold now is not bio active or easily absorbable and hence is worthless... For us taoists, it is being touted as a "longevity" supplement....

http://www.BuyResvantage.com

bilberry, milkthistle, cod liver oil, and many other supplements I take and benefit from.

I hope to soon try indiumease, nattokinase and others.

Dr. Mercola has a list of ingredients to be careful with in a supplement on this page:

http://products.mercola.com/multivitamin-c...rens-chewables/

I think you'll find indium very rewarding. There is a noticeable reaction within a week, but the effects seem to continue with long-term use. If you are extraordinarily healthy like I was when I started it - daily nei kung and four day/week weight training - you'll still feel something good. My guess is the older you are the more pronounced the subjective experience. It may depend on your age too. I'm almost 50.

i hear that Apple Cider Vinegar is very good for you :)

http://www.celestialhealing.net/applecider2.htm

are Multi Vitamins really that bad? thats mostly what I take.. 1 multi vitamin pill, 1 B-100 pill, fish oil and alpha lipoid acid

oh btw i'm 23, so not sure if I need much of what was suggested here.

Edited by mikaelz

i hear that Apple Cider Vinegar is very good for you :)

http://www.celestialhealing.net/applecider2.htm

are Multi Vitamins really that bad? thats mostly what I take.. 1 multi vitamin pill, 1 B-100 pill, fish oil and alpha lipoid acid

oh btw i'm 23, so not sure if I need much of what was suggested here.

I once read that you should always spend as much on shoes as you possibly can because your feet are so important to the rest of you. I think the same may be true with vitamin supplements, depending on the quality of your food supply. If you're a poor, caffeine-dependent college student eating bean and cheese burritos from Taco Bell 10 times a week, you should probably take a good vitamin (or spend the vitamin money on better food). If you live in the shithole I live in called Los Angeles, then a good anti-oxidant is a really good idea given the quality of our water and air. But ultimately, it's more about increasing your chi flow and getting exercise than using supplements.

Edited by Blasto