Sign in to follow this  
vidiami

Request for a working system?

LOOK, PEOPLE CAN ONLY SAY WHETHER SOMETHIN WORKS OR NOT AFTER THEY HAVE DEVOTED THEMSELVES SOUL N BODY TO THAT TO DA EXTREME.

NOW, IN ORDER TO DO THAT, ONE NEEDS TO BECOME A FULL-TIME ASCETIC. IT IS *IMPOSSIBLE* TO EXPLORE DA FULL POTTENTIALITIES OF A SPIRRITUAL SYSTEM BY JUST DOIN 1/2 HOUR, OR A COUPLE HOURS, OR EVEN MANY HOURS O PRACTICE A DAY.

UNLESS SOMEBODY HAS SPENT A FEW YEARS AS A TOTAL RECCLUSE DEVOTED TO DA PRACTICE, THAT PERSON IS *NOT* QUALIFIED TO ANSWER WHETTHER DA SYSTEM WORKS OR NOT.

NOW, A *REAL* TEACHER ON OTHER HAND, MUST HAVE SPENT SUCH A TIME. SO BY DEFFINITION ONLY A REAL TEACHER CAN EXPRESS JUDGEMENT ON DA PRACTICE. .

FOR DA REST O' US, DA PRERREQUISITE # 1 IS A PRE-NATAL INTENT N AN IRON WILL. IF DA INTENT IS THERE, THEN YA'LL HAVE AN INTUITION AS FOR WHICH PRACTICE WORKS OR NOT. BUT THEN, UNLESS YA PRACTICE IT, YER INTUITION WILL FADE AWAY N YA'LL BE LEFT HOPPELESS.

LIKE DA BUDDAH SAYS, YA EITHER LOOK FOR A WAY OUTTA SAMSARA, OR YALL END UP BENNUMBED N INSANE.

BYE NOW,

RJ MAHASALAMI

I think the HT stuff is great to know about for the theory, but it's presented in a way that is too confusing and jumbled to actually practice.

At least for me.

For instance, I just found White Skeleton Meditation on meditationexpert.com and finally all the bone breathing/iron shirt practices that I've been drawn to make sense in a way that is more understandable, inspiring, and easier to do than the HT approach.

Trunk has a must-read website that translates the HT approach effectively. If he reads this, I'm sure he'll post a link for you.

My favorite HT practice is Primordial Chi Kung. You can find it at taichi-enlightenment.com . It is simple, powerful and partially tax deductable and only 10 minutes, but is not a Chia product.

My favorite sex practice is www.multiples.com Again, simpler/easier/less glitchy than the Chia angle.

Keep us posted!

-Yoda 8)

LOOK DA HT SYSTEM IS A BUNCH O DIFFERENT THINGS,

IN MY OPPINION,

DA MOST VALUABLE ARE DA SEQQUENCE SEMEN RETTENTION - MICROCOSMIC-FUSION-KANLI

DA IRON SHIRT STUFF IS O LIMITED INTEREST UNLESS YA BE A MARTIAL ATRTIST WITH DECADES TO SPARE, N THEN THER IS A LOT O LATER STUFF THAT M.CHIA PUT TOGETHER PERHAPS TO SATTISFY MARKETIN NEEDS ALSO.

BUT REMMEMBER, ANY TRUE YOGA OR ASCETIC SYSTEM IS BASED ON SEMEN RETTENTION N ON SOME TYPE OF REFININ PROCESS, SO IT' S IMPORTANT TO BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE THESE *CONSTANTS* IN ANY SYSTEM

RJ

Yes I agree that the HT system is made up of bits from here and their, I also agree with you on the important parts. However, I do a lot of my training for martial arts and general health so the iron shirt system, standing, tendon changing, ectra are of interest to me. I have studied other iron shirt systems as well it was them that got me in to alchemy.

About the later stuff I was their in dao garden when people were arguing with him about stealing stuff they were teaching so I think the new stuff is all their to meet a demand. (but healing tao is their to make money).

On seaman retention you are right it has to be the way, when I do ejaculate I feel like shit now and the great sexual feeling I associate with my pre daoist times just aint their. I feel weaker and as you have pointed out most, not all but most systems require it.

So hopefully we can agree that seaman retention and alchemy are the important parts and every thing else is optional.

IanB :D

Yes I agree that the HT system is made up of bits from here and their, I also agree with you on the important parts. However, I do a lot of my training for martial arts and general health so the iron shirt system, standing, tendon changing, ectra are of interest to me. I have studied other iron shirt systems as well it was them that got me in to alchemy.

About the later stuff I was their in dao garden when people were arguing with him about stealing stuff they were teaching so I think the new stuff is all their to meet a demand. (but healing tao is their to make money).

On seaman retention you are right it has to be the way, when I do ejaculate I feel like shit now and the great sexual feeling I associate with my pre daoist times just aint their. I feel weaker and as you have pointed out most, not all but most systems require it.

So hopefully we can agree that seaman retention and alchemy are the important parts and every thing else is optional.

IanB :D

MATE, I THOUGHT PEOPLE FROM ENGLAND WERE BETTER EDDUCATED. YA CANT EVEN SPELL *SEMEN RETTENTION*.

IT'S NOT *SEAMAN RETTENTION*, THATS A DIFFERENT THANG.

YA SEE, A SEAMAN ONLY RETTAIN DA SPRAY TIL DA NEXT HARBOR, AFTER WHICH, INTO DA HARBOR WHOREHOUSE HE GOES N SPRAYS DA WALLS WHITE.

SO WHAT I AM TALKIN ABOUT IS SOMETHIN MORE PERMANNENT.

BYE NOW,

RJ

vidiami,

I have had the most success with vipassana meditation. some of the HT stuff has benefitted me in the past, but none of it has provided me with the benefit of daily vipassana meditation.

movement is also important and if you cant find a good qigong or tai chi teacher in your area take up dancing, a qigong master told me that they are all the same, i have no doubts about his thoughts on the subject.

www.dhamma.org

cheers and best of luck

turbo

The HT system is a valid system for the right type of person :) Since the journey can never be "canned" totally for someone to follow an exact script, one must find their own way. This is not totally true but the best I could put it for you. If one is drawn to HT, go for it. However, that doesn't mean (to me) that you need to never consider anything else. Technique does not take precedence over purpose. And purpose is in your being. When your being is ready to bloom, the process unfolds :) And then we learn how to get out of our own Way :)

Inner Peace,

Matt

PS. I am eternally thankful to Master Chia, Michael Winn, One Cloud, and the thousands of Taoists before them. These teachings have helped me beyond words :) And these practices will continue to evolve and assist other souls on their personal journey home :)

Yes, my spelling is bad, but most dyslexics have bad spelling so that is the reason. I am educated have a BA and some other qualifications of the same level. But most people get what I am meaning.

IanB

PS I am from scotland :D

Well, before the HT archives burned, a few of us were attempting to figure that out by cataloging the 5+ years of posts by former and current practicioners.

As to worth, that depends on the circumstances. :P A fire extinguisher is quite worthwhile when your house is burning down, but is useless in the middle of the ocean.

As to safety, that's taking the slow approach. That requires patience. I'd recommend the man immortal path.

As to really delivered, well that stuff is riskier. Maybe tell him about dealing with kuei, sexual vampirism, martial yoga, and all that other esoteric, dangerous, and vaguely unhealthy and/or unethical stuff. :)

As to really lead to freedom, well he could take the Yin path of becoming a leper or the Yang path of becoming an immortal. But probably wouldn't tell him anything, until you knew for sure he'd really fucked himself and had no other alternatives that lead towards him ever leading a satisfying life.

There are important techniques and philosophies everywhere. But I think they need to stand on a platform of quiet mind and virtue. Without the quiet mind, you lack focus and are just chasing things instead of being.

Without virtue its easy to fall off the deep end and become self absorbed prick.

Peace

Michael

Sign in to follow this