• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DreamBliss

DreamBliss

Explorer, Poet & Writer

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 876 posts
  • Interests:Adventure, Exploration, Traveling (energetically, multi-dimensionally, physically), Architecture, Art, Drawing, Music, Reading, Writing, Teaching, Astral Projection, Conscious Dreaming, Dreaming, Lucid Dreaming, Technology.

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:36 AM

Hopefully my last post in this section for a while...

I am an avid reader of all "New Thought" books. I would love to get things by Neville Goddard, William Walker Atkinson, Earnest Holmes and the original unedited texts by Napoleon Hill.

I am open to freely receiving or paying money for any paper or legitimate electronic (meaning you paid for and own them) copies of books on this subject and other "Law of Attraction" precursors.

Of course I am also interested in anything by Esther Hicks and Abraham, as well as Wayne Dyer's newest guided meditation CD, "I AM Wishes Fulfilled Meditation."

• roger said thanks for this

"Where there is no trust, there is not faith."
- From My Higher Self

My Blog
Featuring Insights, Poetry and Teachings.

My Photography
Featuring my Zen Photography.

My GoFundMe Campaign

For those who would like to support me on my journey.

#2 Michael Sternbach

Michael Sternbach

Star-Lord

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 2497 posts
  • Interests:Eastern and western metaphysics, astrology, holistic healing, martial arts, natural sciences, movies, dancing

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:09 AM

Kessinger Publishing is offering lots of old "New Thought" books as comparatively inexpensive reprints.

http://www.kessinger.net/

#3 phore

phore

Imagineer

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:19 AM

You can buy a lot of these books used on amazon for 4-6 dollars.

http://www.amazon.co...s=abraham hicks

You will notice very low prices under "used & New" category.

• Michael Sternbach said thanks for this

Love and Light

#4 DreamBliss

DreamBliss

Explorer, Poet & Writer

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 876 posts
  • Interests:Adventure, Exploration, Traveling (energetically, multi-dimensionally, physically), Architecture, Art, Drawing, Music, Reading, Writing, Teaching, Astral Projection, Conscious Dreaming, Dreaming, Lucid Dreaming, Technology.

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:25 PM

Thanks for the tip. But the books are not really just $4.00 or so, you have to pay about $5.00 shipping and sometimes tax as well.

Edited by DreamBliss, 01 March 2016 - 10:32 PM.

"Where there is no trust, there is not faith."
- From My Higher Self

My Blog
Featuring Insights, Poetry and Teachings.

My Photography
Featuring my Zen Photography.

My GoFundMe Campaign

For those who would like to support me on my journey.

#5 Jade02

Jade02

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 10:44 AM

http://self-improvem...s.com/index.php

#6 thelerner

thelerner

Been here long enough to know better

• Concierge
  • Pip
  • 9775 posts
  • Interests:Getting Closer to Fine
    W/out going too Crazy

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:20 AM

keep searching on the internet.  Truly old books should be off copyright and be free. 

For example LibriVox.org is audio of books that are off copyright.  You can listen to them for free, save'em to an mp3, or listen to them for a little bi)and if interested search out free copies.  Over 100 very old self help books in the Non-fiction > Self-Help section. 

Kindle is a program as well as an audio reader.  I believe Amazon can set you up with a free Kindle address and any pdf and many formats can be emailed to it and show up in the kindle app or kindle device nicely formatted for reading.

Push hard to get better, become smarter, grow your devotion to the truth, fuel your commitment to beauty, refine your emotional intelligence, hone your dreams, negotiate with your shadow, cure your ignorance, shed your pettiness, heighten your drive to look for the best in people, and soften your heart. A creed from Pronoia

Where we have stopped dancing, singing, being enchanted by stories, or finding comfort in silence is where we have experience the loss of soul. Dancing, singing, storytelling, and silence are the four universal healing salves. ~ Gabrielle Roth

#7 roger

roger

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 432 posts
  • Interests:healing, enlightenment, Ultimate Reality, Eastern Religions, meditation, channeled material

Posted 26 September 2016 - 06:25 PM

Hopefully my last post in this section for a while...

I am an avid reader of all "New Thought" books. I would love to get things by Neville Goddard, William Walker Atkinson, Earnest Holmes and the original unedited texts by Napoleon Hill.

I am open to freely receiving or paying money for any paper or legitimate electronic (meaning you paid for and own them) copies of books on this subject and other "Law of Attraction" precursors.

Of course I am also interested in anything by Esther Hicks and Abraham, as well as Wayne Dyer's newest guided meditation CD, "I AM Wishes Fulfilled Meditation."

The best such book I've ever come across is "Daily Guidance from Your Angels," channeled by Doreen Virtue.

It has 365 lessons, but I haven't taken a year-long approach to it. It's great cause each lesson is no more than a page, so you can learn something of value just by reading any one of them.

It's possibly the best book I've ever read.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users