Sign in to follow this  
tumoessence

Bodhisattva in Metro

I know I am not a computer whizz. I used to do this here trying to insert a hyper link to a you tube thing. But now I just get and error message when I hit the insert hyperlink option that says I need to insert a URL and a title. Has the system changed/ Anyway copy and paste the url into the browser and enjoy.

Bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jedd2FiZTqM

Very nice, subtly but obvious message.

(Although I found the guys laughter not very contagious. I had the feeling that much of it was acting only.)

The funniest parts really were when they all tried to suppress the laughter while the train stopped, for no special reason, and when unsuspecting people entered. :)

A while ago I had this idea of totally contagious laughter. You could even use it like a ping, to see where there's a wall of negativity. Imagine a laughter that spreads around the world! :D

Edited by Hardyg

One time I was alone (and high) walking from my school to the bus station, about 1 HR there, and I laughed the whole way, sometimes at nothing, sometimes jokes would pop into my head and i would laugh more at them.

When I reached the station, smiling at people made them laugh, people were coming up to me telling me I was very funny, and when I started to laugh people did too.

Its all about practicing the pathways you want to illicit in others..

Sign in to follow this