Sign in to follow this  
Pietro

User feedback

I feel like I found a pot of gold:

We should install and use

http://uservoice.com/

It is a suggestion forum where people can suggest what they want from a site, and vote on others suggestions. It is extremely easy to use, and simple to install. I reckon for the needs of our site the free offer should be enough.

Cheers,

Pietro

I feel like I found a pot of gold:

We should install and use

http://uservoice.com/

It is a suggestion forum where people can suggest what they want from a site, and vote on others suggestions. It is extremely easy to use, and simple to install. I reckon for the needs of our site the free offer should be enough.

Cheers,

Pietro

Great idea ... I vote "YES" :D

If it was't too time consuming, I'd like to see the Personal Discussion site reshuffled so that the people who haven't used their site in a few years were placed on the bottom and some of the frequent posters put on top.

Your time and effort would save me having to move my index finger 3/4 of an inch, I'm sure everyone wants that :).

Michael

I want that, good idea! It's a clutter thing... if it's really years, is there anything wrong with putting a Personal page in a separate subforum? -- to be replaced on the main page if it is taken up again, of course. NW

I'd like to see the links Stig posts in his lobby replies pinned in the lobby

Taoism / TaoBums FAQ

What is the Average Age of a Tao Bum?

How edumacated are you?

Do You Train Martial Arts?

TaoBums Map

along with

Tips and tricks for getting the most from TheTaoBums

Good FAQ's and stuff to check out on arrival.

Perhaps even

Everyone post some favorite quotes!

Upcoming Events

(But that's just because personally I don't like a lot of pins reducing the 1st discussion page)

Sign in to follow this