Adj

The Tao Bums Know-it-Alls

Same here, I posted something that was from a different tradition and got reprimanded on that forum. I left the forum last week but Truth is Truth, why the need to suppress it? That's what I REALLY like about this place, ideas flow freely to be discussed, investigated, and sometimes dissected until there's nothing left :P

And as my old music teacher used to say: If you're going to make a mistake, make it loud =)

I think it was prob-ly a different site the one I was on was a blog run by a guy named Mac P.

Some people are good kinaesthetically some are not. I'm not. I was never good at sports as a child and I was quite disconnected from my body. Show me something new and even if I think I've got it a mirror will reveal the truth :)

The body control is getting better from Tai Chi and Kung Fu but you also have to learn to "see" the move. Over time I'm "noticing" more when watching my Sifu teach. We often joke that he changes the moves. He doesn't, we just see more and more over time.

Being able to copy well is a good gift to have. Enjoy using it :)

Yeah, but i definately gotta work on getting myself to "DO" the actual practices...

To me, enlightenment seems to be an eternal "I don't know." :lol:

It may be more to the point that it is not an intellectual attribute as much as a spiritual awakening that registers in the brain as a conscious awareness of realms beyond mere mind and body stuff...

Our brains need to be quieted to reach higher realms...-

Peace- & love to all- Pat

It may be more to the point that it is not an intellectual attribute as much as a spiritual awakening that registers in the brain as a conscious awareness of realms beyond mere mind and body stuff...

Our brains need to be quieted to reach higher realms...-

Peace- & love to all- Pat

:D