Sign in to follow this  
mizpulyn

Hi and happy new year

Hello i just striked your forum when doing some google research on ejaculation reflexes etc. basically trying to improve my ejaculation delaying techniques and maybe one day become multi-orgasmic... thats basically my main topic id love to share information about... iam also interested in all Chi related stuff but there is so much info and bulk on internet and all books and electronic media that its hard to choose the real valuable texts that doesnt just repackage some folklore myths and try to sell it as 100% training courses...

well i look forward to meet you on some interesting and inspirational discussions about internal techniques of self development and universal healing...

p.s. through google i found few very interesting posts but they are 2 years old id like to PM the author to ask a question (i know he is active recentlly but i dont want to chase him around the forums) but the system keeps telling me i cannost use Private Messaging System is that normal for new members ?

see ya

mizpulyn

basically trying to improve my ejaculation delaying techniques and maybe one day become multi-orgasmic... thats basically my main topic id love to share information about...

multi-orgasmic is obtainable B) I recomend "Dr" Lin's methods, you can check it out, as well as Chi related stuff ;) on Trunk's site here

http://www.alchemicaltaoism.com/

look for Lin's Links An introduction to Dr. Lin's site, theory, methods.

Everything is on Lin's ActionLove.com site but personally I got the CD, much more "logical" than the web site.

Have fun

Sign in to follow this