Jedi777

Mak_Tin_Si

Yes, that is true. I'm pretty new here and the only reason I went over in that area was for Mak's post. Sorry I don't mean to offend any of you all.

I understand you Dean, i feel the same like you do :)

It would be helpful, but what Sean can do is limited to what this particular software package is preprogrammed to do. Changing other's code is not the easiest thing. Said that we were speaking about renting a coder to make the modifications we all would like. And then sharing the cost. If this is done, this modification would be, I think, among the top priorities. Also for me.

Pietro

It would probably help if you could make the personal practice section like the other forums, where the most recent topic comes to the top.

If this is done, this modification would be, I think, among the top priorities. Also for me.

:huh: then our discussions (in personal practice) would change places all the time.

How would we ever find our seats (I have a nice spot near a window :) )

Still I find it weird that people use "view new posts"........ each to their own

I have not been on this site very long but have posted on similar ones for many years. The pattern is familiar; someone deluges the site, overrides other peoples posts, promotes his own agenda [usually one that involves financial promotions]and generally pisses people off. Is he an uberzen master, seeking to push us to the limits of reason, I think not, rather a zealot, who will always find followers in this imperfect world, eventually alienating everyone who does not agree with him.