Sign in to follow this  
rodgerj

YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!

So what are the facts here? And why do intelligent educated people believe things that are obviously systems of control?

FEAR and more FEAR

Barely anything in the Zeitgeist movie is true. Just wiki or google Horus for example and if you read about His life you will see few similarities. It's the same with all of them. The astrology stuff is odder to explain and falls into the realm of being a system of development like Taoist Alchemy that follows a very specific pattern such a the Hero's Journey as does the life of Jesus. In my opinion, the similarities between these two systems is that they have the same "core" which proceeded out of Egypt.

FEAR and more FEAR

I live in the bible-belt, and the fear is almost palpable. It is truly sad. The bible even states that "ours is not a spirit of fear." I guess everyone missed that part.

Especially now, after the election. Many of the of the otherwise intelligent, rational people I know that are regular church-goers have almost lost their minds over Obama. If you caught the episode of South Park after the election that had all the McCain supporters hiding in bunkers awaiting the end, well it isn't far from the truth. Seriously, it's like these people believe he's going just hand the whole country to Satan while murdering babies.

It all seems to sprout from fear.

And evidently I'm a devil worshipper because I "channel satanic energy" while doing "eastern occult practices."

Who knew?

Chris

Everything is connected one way or the other the prophet muhammad, abraham, moses, jesus are all connected. Ra in the kemetic wisdom(it isnt really call egyptian mythology---its kemetic wisdom, myths or just that myths). But if you read a book called the Metu Neter(a book on kemetic wisdom) there are alot of similarities between ra and allah and osirus and the devil.

If fundies get on your donkey, tell em River Gazer told you their savior's name isn't even Jesus, its Jeshua.

They call em fundies because fun dies

Jesus was, in my opinion, a real guy. He studied some eastern ways and got in touch with his innerself and was able to heal etc etc etc. He is something that we can all be. Obviously he may have caused a bit of strife with the church leaders of the day but whatever. I dont believe in Mohammud. I believe Buddha was the real deal too. The christian church, or should I say the catholic church has their claws in people and it's a money and power thing. That aside, Jesus was real. IMO.

The shitgeist movie could be made for scientology, or anyother religion. It's made by someone with a hurt butt over christianity.

Sign in to follow this