Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Practice partners

hehehe

Thanks for the cricket reminder Ian :( Been listening to that one on the radio. WTF were we thinking not taking some extra spinners to INDIA :angry:

Can only do 10 on my fingertips Shon :P I'll try harder

CC=Combat Conditioning. Forgot I was not in my presonal practice thread :P

It's too "hard" for my friends. (And I can't do it Fury style i.e. fast for more than 2 mts, I burn out) They don't do push ups much anyhow (they complain about doing 10 in class) or squats and they think the back bridge I do is just insane.

So when I train with them, instead of making them wait 10~15min while I do my horse stance, the things Sifu wants me doing rather than the hourse stance, and then CC. I do CC after they have gone home and then some Tai Chi to warm down.

If I go to their house when I get home I still have to warm up again with Tai Chi then CC then Tai Chi too warm down.

They wonder why I won't go out to train much, or won't have a beer after I train with them. We saw what happened when I have a beer :)

(It was nice too, only a mid strength but I was exhausted so I felt quite silly after only one)

I'm going to be restarting my morning standing on a daily basis. Just 30 mins to begin with.

Anyone fancy a bit of daily standing, of any type or duration, so we can form a mutual encouragement group?

Answers on a computer screen....

I'm going to be restarting my morning standing on a daily basis. Just 30 mins to begin with.

Anyone fancy a bit of daily standing, of any type or duration, so we can form a mutual encouragement group?

Answers on a computer screen....

I can offer encouragement.

Have been standing 1 hour per day since august 2005

June 2008 i changed to 5 days a week as I have class on Saturday and Sunday and it was getting to be too much.

I can offer encouragement.

Have been standing 1 hour per day since august 2005

June 2008 i changed to 5 days a week as I have class on Saturday and Sunday and it was getting to be too much.

Thanks, chap. I'm pretty motivated at the moment, by my standards. Haven't missed a day yet, after a month or so. But a full hour is a diffferent kettle of fish....

Sign in to follow this