prince K.

Immortality and Youth techniques

Lifting the sky + Looking at the Moon, no verdict as yet.

Droped these to do KAP. They were good fun to do in the mornings, to short for results (need at least 6 mts apparently)

If anyone knows a good baldness "cure" let me know. Or a way to just skip forward 10 years.

Long hair, cool

Properly bald and long hair at back, cool

Worlds biggest comb over...not cool :(

p.s. My Ring of Immortality is still working :P

If I'm not mistaken, the only thing proven under controlled experimental conditions to extend life span is caloric restriction. A lot of the early research in this area was done by the late Dr. Roy Walford of UCLA, who found the same effect across a variety of species. He was one of the people in that BioSphere project in Arizona a while back, and later died of ALS. Many other people are carrying on this work, both in the lab and on themselves: http://www.calorierestriction.org/ The idea is to pack in as many nutrients as possible with as few calories as possible.

Many of the ideas discussed above have a lot of merit, and I will add one more: getting enough sleep. I think the importance of this will become increasingly apparent over the next few years.

If I'm not mistaken, the only thing proven under controlled experimental conditions to extend life span is caloric restriction. A lot of the early research in this area was done by the late Dr. Roy Walford of UCLA, who found the same effect across a variety of species. He was one of the people in that BioSphere project in Arizona a while back, and later died of ALS. Many other people are carrying on this work, both in the lab and on themselves: http://www.calorierestriction.org/ The idea is to pack in as many nutrients as possible with as few calories as possible.

Many of the ideas discussed above have a lot of merit, and I will add one more: getting enough sleep. I think the importance of this will become increasingly apparent over the next few years.

Take that and add on some virgin blood and youve got the immortality recipe ready to go

I am new to this forum but was wondering if anyone here has experimented with various breathing techniques regarding this issue. I have myself, but it being outside a taught practise and I am reluctant to talk openly about it, as it could be messing around with energies that need to be understood more. It was in the line of meditation and just being, where one was flowing with this moment in such a way that the breath didn't feel like it had the time to be breathed in, nor the time to be breathed out. Breathing happened somewhat but it changed and gave interesting results. It did give rise to energy that perhaps needs to be understood. I also feel that if breathing changes then ones body is going to utilize other ways of obtaining energy from its energy stores without the usual use of O2. This can lead to acidosis issues, which can be dangerous. I am curious if anyone here has explored this stuff that perhaps I am not describing to well. Or perhaps know of someone I could speak frankly with regarding this issue.

lalalo