Gerard

Meetings with extraordinary people

These things are very real and can affect us in many different ways and levels.

Here is a little experience I had on a mountain trip this summer. I was attacked by spiders and flies while walking up the mountain side. I walked into spider webs all over and had constandly 6-10 flies around my head really bugging me. And I found several spiders crawling up my arm and to my neck. And I realized this was not some normal walk in the forest.

So I asked the mountain spirit for permission to go to the top and guidance to the best route and just was open for the communication. Then I killed some flies and noticed one of them fell down on a spiders web right by my feet, almost like an offering. After that I had no problems for the rest of the trip. The flies went away and I never walked into a spidersweb again.

Even when I was doing zhang zhuang on the top I could see a cloud of mosquitos coming closer. Interestingly they stopped before entering my aura and went another way ;)

This is just a simple and non-dagerous example of how we can be affected by other spirits.

Human beings tend to think they are the pinnacle of gods creation. As if we are the most intelligent, most handsome and most moral beings in the entire universe. This is actually the pinnacle of human arrogance. We are nothing but one single grain of sand on the beach.

What happens if we encounter something like you describe and we start singing "it's not unusual" and dancing like Tom Jones? That's got to send it on it's way, surely..

hahaha, it might work on human beings who dont like Tom Jones :) ...if those people exist.

Hi Seth,

I was going to dispute the first part of that statement, 'The danger these beings present is primarily psychological'.

My lady friend told me that this bizarre healing she was involved with was so developed that it actually had the patient pinned against the bed. This man couldn't get up of bed in the morning, like being glued to it. He finally got up but after struggling for a while. He was undergoing immense suffering and his health deteriorated to a great extent.

As I already said the healer required many months of work until she got rid of the "octopus"; the head being the hardest part to remove.

Whether it was psychological or an astral parasite I can't give a definite answer. Who cares anyway, some humans are weaker than others due to karmic development and obviously will go through a lot more suffering.

Namo Amitabha.

Hi Durkhrod, When I said primarily, maby I should have said the first danger is psychological as the way that they hook to you is psychological, but even the term psychological is not quite right, but im not sure how else to explain it.

They have to Hook on first before they can do all the other horrible things they can do.

It still stands that if you are Centered, Calm, and Present (a stable psychological state) they cant hook on.

But they can and many will try and test you, or shake you so to speak cause if they can get you off ballance or get you scared then you are 'Hookable' and that is trouble. This is why the danger is primarily psychological.

The exception to this rule is one of unconsciousness. The more unconscious you are the greater the chance that you are already hosting many beings already. The great mystery traditions have many techniques and ways of helping new students realize just how polluted they are so that they can start to clean up shop.

Freedom starts by reclaiming yourself.

Also, if your really unconscious in an area of your life you probably wont notice beings that 'resonate' with that area attaching themselves even if you are quite sensitive.

I walked into a pub (which tends to be a bit of an astral feeding frenzy, like all pubs) with a gifted healer/psychic who has helped many disembodied pass on but who also has a bit of a drinking problem.

I was amazed to watch the various things attach as he ordered his beer and asked him if he could see what was happening. he relaxed, tuned in and looked round for a bit then said questioningly "No?"

I have had some experiences with these "octopus like things" and I agree. they are a bitch to move. It still to this day strikes me as strange that these lower astral, only seeming to be partially conscious beings can be so much harder to deal with than, disincarnate humans, demons, and the non human inteligences that you may meet. Give me something I can talk to any day. after consistantly working on these things, in the three cases I have seen, I realized that I was working against the actuall will of the person, and that some how, on some level they actually wanted it there, or had agreed to it somehow. I helped release 2 and gave up on one after this point. All were deeply wrapped around the spine and areas of the nervous system and energy body.

This is all how I have experienced stuff through my own filters and abilities and they seem to be general to alot of others and to other teachings as well, but there are no absolutes and there are exceptions to everything.

I think it is really worth the journey for those inclined as it teaches you about levels of yourself you might never have even thought of and frees up lots of energy or Authentic presence, as you clean house.

Seth

Thank you very much for the information - I will try the mantra and righteous thinking -

Just a note, it's om, not oh. :)

I love this post. this post is from the higher self. to bad were "only human"... ;):mellow::unsure::blink: where is the "I'm freakin' out and crying-emot-icon" ? :D:lol:

Yes that's the ego recoiling, but eventually it becomes subordinate to the higher self. It's a bit like being really, really stoned for the rest of your life and forgetting how to read, write and speak.

One day soon lobotomy's will be all the rage! :lol: