exorcist_1699

Pre-heaven Jing

As yin and yang already exist in any individual , despit her/his sex , the stuff for returning to the pre-heavenly state is already there , what is lack of is the method how. ( This is the standpoint of Taoist Single Culivation , which I follow).

On the contrary ,the standpoint of Taoist Dual Cultivation is : Our present status is the degeneration of the Pre-heavenly state , split and embodied in male and female bodies , any return must be using other sex's body . Better to be done in between married couples.

Hello. A standpoint of the schools that use Dual cultivation is that if have had sex in your life you are not in the pre heanenly state and you loose energy. Best for cultivation is to start before puberty and be celibate so you can practise in the pre-heavenly state. If have had sex and have been loosing energy, the best thing is to do dual cultivation to restore yourself, but after being restored go into celibacy. For people starting at older age and already have been loosing Jing, they not reach a long way if going the single cultivation path.

F D

Thanks, Cat,

one thing I'd like to learn from you is how to remember to be so nice to so many so often without ever overdoing and/or faking it! That's fine balance! :)

Heya Taomeow

Cool post and cool name -

Do you know of a method to clear this dead jing?

Thanks

Heya Upfromtheashes,

thanks! :)

Yes, there's methods... but I'm overdue on another thread, I lost my Kunlun virginity over the weekend <_< and am trying to find the time to write a report on the seminar. So ask me again at a more opportune later time if you're still up to it then, OK?

Thanks, Cat,

one thing I'd like to learn from you is how to remember to be so nice to so many so often without ever overdoing and/or faking it! That's fine balance! :)

Heya Upfromtheashes,

Yes, there's methods... but I'm overdue on another thread, I lost my Kunlun virginity over the weekend <_< and am trying to find the time to write a report on the seminar. So ask me again at a more opportune later time if you're still up to it then, OK?

Ah no problem :P

Thanks

The Taoist Pre-Heavenly status , a continous process of sublimation, is therefore similar to the Heaven status in most other religions ;

Edited by exorcist_1699

Thanks, Cat,

Heya Upfromtheashes,

how is it now for you

:lol:

i always find your posts interesting

If qi has its post-heavenly and pre-heavenly status, then of course, jing also has its post-heavenly and pre-heavenly status. Pre-heavenly jing is also called meta-jing ,the essence of life in this cosmos; retaining it and relying on it to invite qi from outside also means attaining immorality .Meta-jing can also be viewed as the pre-heavenly qi's embodiment in living things.

As long as meta-jing is in our body, a guy even in his 80's is entitled to reproduction and of course, also to

physical immorality.

Edited by exorcist_1699

If qi has its post-heavenly and pre-heavenly status, then of course, jing also has its post-heavenly and pre-heavenly status. Pre-heavenly jing is also called meta-jing ,the essence of life in this cosmos; retaining it and relying on it to invite qi from outside also means attaining immorality .Meta-jing can also be viewed as the pre-heavenly qi's embodiment in living things.

As long as meta-jing is in our body, a guy even in his 80's is entitled to reproduction and of course, also to

physical immorality.

So is this pre-heavenly jing the jing that people say one loses through such acts as ejaculation? Is that the only way, or are there other ways? Are there ways to build it up later on, or is it a "use it and lose it" type of thing?

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Post Heavenly jing is always in some form and substance; pre-heavenly is formless. Post heavenly jing is the materialization of pre-heavenly jing in daily life ,so the loss of it can be in many ways: sex, nocturnal release ,overnight work, entertainment ...through our ears, eyes, mouth...even some minor dirty thoughts can lead to gradual deprivation of it . From this aspect , the life and death issue of our life in fact is just in between every interval of our streaming consciousness.

The loss of post-heavenly jing also leads to the depletion of qi, which can easily be sensed by people who reach their middle age. This is the proess that people call it aging .

Edited by exorcist_1699