Sign in to follow this  
rhps73189

OPEN YOUR EYES!

Reverse Ozmosis water filters and Water distillation units are good, and its easy to distill -home made- if you cant afford to buy units. they are the only ones that actually remove fluoride. Forget all the river rock magnet geometry crap.

Soil and plant systems themselves actually filter fluoride to a degree which makes their contamination levels much lower. (I could be wrong on this point but I think I remember reading up on this)

Farms that water from fresh water supplies are generally safer as no one is fluoridating rivers, streams, lakes...

Just the commercial water grids. Thats no guarantee that their isn't other stuff in there.

If you have the resources move to the bottom of a mountain at the start of a river or somewhere where there is a natural spring and grow your own food.

I Feel for you Bro. There are a few too many things that seem more than a bit too wrong in the world and most people don't even want to hear about them. The situation is dire. I guess I feel that Its important to be deeply relaxed as that is the state in which the body can best protect itself in an ongoing manner.

Emergency or Panic is Like a hot fever where the body tries to defend itself by burning out the enemy toxins (a little like Mother earth is doing :) ) but there are only so many resources for this kind of fight, hence why in worse cases people die from their fever, from their body's defense system.

Also Stress is harmful to the body and mind. Very.

Mind you I'm not talking about unaware relaxation, I'm talking about the relaxed state of a Martial Artist aware of every detail of what is going on around him - or her B)

I hope you start eating and drinking again soon, if only to give yourself time to work out a plan of Attack for an ongoing existence without these Toxins.

Good Luck.

Seth.

Edited by Seth Ananda

did RJ get back on here or something? :lol:

My thoughts exactly, but perhaps a neutered one :blink:

are your posts always completely devoid of any information?

That would be referring to Ron Jeremy, on old 'bum. The writing style is simmilar.

I had fluoride drops a s a child, no cavities at 35 :D It is a poision though

are your posts always completely devoid of any information?

not for nothin, but isnt part of the point of things you train consist of letting go of your temper? I know its tough to do when you're young and I applaud you for being on a path, but...proofread what you write, bro. there's no need to get testy.

Fluoride is horrible for you, so are pcbs, dioxins, mercury, pesticides, Bisphenol-A, Saccharin (carcinogen), Aspartame (potent Neurotoxin), MSG (potent Neurotoxin), Sucralose (extremely immunotoxic) Mad cow aka Bovine spongiform encephalopathy is rampant 1/3 Alzheimer's cases may be BSE or CJD related. the whole world is going ape shit nuts with fascist religious nut job nazi fuckers and were about to melt down in a nuclear WWIII, Were screwed any which way you look at it, my advice is to go Amish and learn how to depend only on yourself.

werd

Sign in to follow this