Patrick Brown

An anarchist erotic: The Sixth Dalai Lama

:angry: Not sportsmanlike. It is unnatural for a man to take sexual energy from a woman from her vagina. And even where it is natural, with a woman taking sexual energy from a man's ejaculation, what sort of woman preys on men, even men who are eager to give that energy, without giving sexual heart energy back? That person is the worst sort of vampire, and nothing but wickedness can come from that stealing.

I would say there is one exception, perhaps if there is need for a great working and all participants are fully aware of the significance of the energy exchange.

:angry: Not sportsmanlike. It is unnatural for a man to take sexual energy from a woman from her vagina. And even where it is natural, with a woman taking sexual energy from a man's ejaculation, what sort of woman preys on men, even men who are eager to give that energy, without giving sexual heart energy back? That person is the worst sort of vampire, and nothing but wickedness can come from that stealing.

I would say there is one exception, perhaps if there is need for a great working and all participants are fully aware of the significance of the energy exchange.

I agree but I was wondering if this wasn't a smoke screen for what was really going on i.e. Self cultivation? I learned not to take anything at face value especially if it's religious or mystical. Hiding something in clear view isn't always that obvious until one day you just see it.

he's a brand-new role-model.

Of course... uh... I don't want to be a vampire, (witch...)

..and I want to be successful.. not fail and be murdered...

gosh, though, how romantic: he traded god for a girl. My eyes tear and my heart swells! :mellow:

he's a brand-new role-model.

Of course... uh... I don't want to be a vampire, (witch...)

..and I want to be successful.. not fail and be murdered...

gosh, though, how romantic: he traded god for a girl. My eyes tear and my heart swells! :mellow:

maybe bliss isn't all it's cracked up to be?

<_<

Thanks Patric, I love hearing about the 6th.

Sorry witch, I must disagree. Mutual absorption is the goal. The head of the penis during orgasm swells subtly and the pores open and close, drawing sexual energy and fluids from the vagina. It is natural.

It is possible to selfishly cultivate though, where one partner knowingly draws off as much as they can get from a usually unknowing partner. I am totally against that and have seen its effects first hand. Not nice.

the give and take cycle of yin and yang energies circulating and fusing into something new and enhanced and shared is where the magic happens.

Seth