Sign in to follow this  
neo

cultivation issue

Just curious about a few things:

do your sacral heart and thirdeye chakras double as your dan tiens or are they separate energy points?

is there a limit to the amount of energy i can produce through my dan tiens/will i ever run out? haha

do breathing exercises and/or kunlun recharge my energy or does Kunlun simply channel energy through my body?

I know this is going to piss some people off, but I have the right to ask a kunlun question:

The first two days of my practice I got crazy leg movements, but in the past two days I have only felt a gravity in my third eye. I can still feel a slight tremble in my feet. Should I extend my practice time or do you think I'm not letting go enough to allow the energy to flow?

dont worry if you dont get shakes...they come and go. dont concentrate too much on your third eye, its just going to stick qi there and give you a headache.

dont worry if you dont get shakes...they come and go. dont concentrate too much on your third eye, its just going to stick qi there and give you a headache.

thanks, I acutally just did my practice and got the shakes.

good point about third eye, my head feels less stoned than it normally does after meditation

does your vision ever get 'shroomy' afte you practice? depth perception gets skewed and things move subtley

Dude, you got your shroom vision on just like in the movie!!!! :lol: Great work!!

Smiling really helps move stagnant energy from the third eye, if you find you're getting a headache, as does keeping your tongue on the "dragon ridge" right behind where the back of your top teeth meet with your upper palate. :)

This reminds me of when I used to "visualize" the third eye as a zit in the middle of my brain which I needed to pop.

As Master Nan, Huai-chin writes -- it HURTS to open up the eye channels.

Sign in to follow this