Sign in to follow this  
BeingBliss

Hello All

Just thought I would say Hi to everyone. I've been a meditator for about 27 years and studied for most of that time with some wonderful spiritual teachers here in the USA, and in India. I currently also study with a master from China as well.

All that, and I still remind myself everyday to look inside for the answers! ha ha

Edited by BeingBliss

welcome! if you don't mind me asking... who did you study with and what did you study?

Edited by satyagraha

Just thought I would say Hi to everyone. I've been a meditator for about 27 years and studied for most of that time with some wonderful spiritual teachers here in the USA, and in India. I currently also study with a master from China as well.

All that, and I still remind myself everyday to look inside for the answers! ha ha

Good day to you, cheerful spirit! :D

Oh it's you!! :lol:

Being Bliss and I go back a long ways! In this lifetime, we met at a Tibetan Buddhist retreat center on a month long retreat, breaking into the kitchen looking to whip up some better food!! :lol:

Since then, we've always been on at least somewhat related paths and he's the one who got me into channeling, sungazing, Swami Kaleshwar, Dr. Sha, and Vaastu.

Sign in to follow this