Edward M

Please delete-apologies!

Apologies, I came to the solution - please delete this topic - thanks!

Edited by Edward M

Yes it totally depends on what these 'marks'  look like .

I can have  ( note 'can' , meaning 'at times' ) a mark on my forehead , right over third eye . It looks like my forehead skin is a little puffy  and someone has pressed a coin into it and left a slightly round flat area  where my third eye is .

I relate it to Moon cycles .     It was just some 'personal weirdness' at first but then others commented on it . One that observed a few cycles of it tells me ' It isnt actually a 'dent' or impression , it is as if the bottom part of the skin has swelled up a bit  and the  circular bit on top  has not .

But without further details , hard to tell what your  issue is ? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Yes it totally depends on what these 'marks'  look like .

I can have  ( note 'can' , meaning 'at times' ) a mark on my forehead , right over third eye . It looks like my forehead skin is a little puffy  and someone has pressed a coin into it and left a slightly round flat area  where my third eye is .

I relate it to Moon cycles .     It was just some 'personal weirdness' at first but then others commented on it . One that observed a few cycles of it tells me ' It isnt actually a 'dent' or impression , it is as if the bottom part of the skin has swelled up a bit  and the  circular bit on top  has not .

But without further details , hard to tell what your  issue is ? 

Interesting! Like a bindi?

6 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Interesting! Like a bindi?

No . 

Ouch ! 

Etymology 2

Shortening of bindi-eye.

Noun

bindi (plural bindis)

1. (Australia) The common lawn weed, Soliva sessilis, introduced to Australia from South America.
  2. (Australia) A seed of this plant, having small sharp spines which stick painfully into bare feet.
  3. (Australia) Any of a number of plants of the genus Calotis which have small burrs with fine barbed awns.
  4. (Australia) Any of a various plants of the genus Sclerolaena.

its  more a disc than a dot .... about 25 mm diameter.

Your post made me think about this comment, does your mark look like the one in the video?

Thanks for replies - I came to solution, its not an issue, thanks for replying all of you!