The Biggest Nobody

The very foundation of foundations is not wasting your seed!

The foundation of any art, even sexual daoism art requires you to not waste your seed pointlessly. You want to replenish jing? Don't fap. You want better vitality? Don't fap. You want better spiritual health? Don't fap.  

The very root of foundation is to not masturbate. I can speak from first hand experience, if you coom too much you'll feel like shit, hair fall out, skin becomes bad, chronic inflammation in body, become more feminine and you become weak. You can literally feel after cooming, it is harder to stand up, your bones in the legs literally feel weird and weak.

Btw this includes edging and lustful thoughts, those are no-nos aswell. 

The biggest trick the media has ever did was convince us men, that masturbation is healthy for you. It is not!

Edited by Solo Cultivator
  • Like 1

This tired old schtick... again.

The obsession over this is rather amusing if it wasn't so...

What's next?  Another topic about how women steal your jing because you get aroused when you see them?

:rolleyes:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

hm, you realize there are female cultivators?

some more skilled then any guy

some being daobums.

What does female cultivators have to do with this?
That's two seperate things.
That's like me making a post on flat head hammers and it's efficacy on hammering nails and then you complain about how people who use ball headed hammers are as or more skillful at hammering nails.

Just cause you FEEL like you disagree with me, doesn't mean me and plethora of other people are wrong!

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

This tired old schtick... again.

The obsession over this is rather amusing if it wasn't so...

What's next?  Another topic about how women steal your jing because you get aroused when you see them?

:rolleyes:

In fact women do steal your jing and men can steal womens jing but it's during the sexual act.
In fact this is said in taoism sexual practices, so stop acting like a know-it-all and kindly stop looking down on people you think are wrong.
Btw, you getting aroused is you losing jing by your own lustful thoughts.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

In fact women do steal your jing and men can steal womens jing but it's during the sexual act …

you getting aroused is you losing jing by your own lustful thoughts.

I don’t think jing can be stolen, but I agree it’s best to abstain. 

4 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

… so stop acting like a know-it-all and kindly stop looking down on people you think are wrong.

I second that. :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cobie said:

I don’t think jing can be stolen, but I agree it’s best to abstain. 

Stolen: take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

Maybe you're right, maybe stolen is the wrong word but..

If you think about it, men who hook up are giving away their life force to the women.
It's why after sex you feel tired and the women are more energetic because they have integrated your life force within themselves.
Obviously it's not there fault they just hooking up to hook up. 
But objectively, men en masse who are participating on hookup culture are losing life force and women are gaining life force.

1 hour ago, Solo Cultivator said:

Stolen: take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

Maybe you're right, maybe stolen is the wrong word but..

That was indeed my objection.

If you think about it, men who hook up are giving away their life force to the women.
It's why after sex you feel tired and the women are more energetic because they have integrated your life force within themselves.
But objectively, men en masse who are participating on hookup culture are losing life force and women are gaining life force.

I’m female. It was my experience that I was losing too so I stopped.

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Solo Cultivator said:

What did you lose?

Meaningful communication, human to human. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Solo Cultivator said:

What does female cultivators have to do with this?
That's two seperate things.

Your initial post exclusively addresses male bums. Thereby you ignore the females on the forums. You also objectify and denigrate women.

Most people would think that sexuality is a shared activity, hardly two separate things...

9 hours ago, Solo Cultivator said:

The way you talk about women here is repulsive. 

Furthermore, males are much more prone to problems with regulating their sexuality then females, that is something well known in Daoist cultivation. You're mirroring your own problems here on the opposite sex and laying fault with them. I for one won't have that.

I do not deny that sexual overindulgence, whether solo or with (a) partner(s) can reduce jing, that’s a given,  for all genders.

Women do not steal or take away  jing of males. They do that their-selves by being overly attached to sexual acts or sexual fantasies.

Years ago the forums were flooded with posts like these, about fapping and the perceived stealing of Jing by women.

Subforums were then created, imho this one belongs in the subforum for men. So when you have a problem with fapping I suggest you go there with posts like these.

@steve

Am I right by thinking this thread belongs in the male quarters?

Edited by blue eyed snake
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@blue eyed snake

Thanks for tagging me.

I agree that discussion of this nature generally degrades into misogyny, as it has here, and is not appropriate for the general forum.

I am closing this thread.

@Solo Cultivator

If you'd like to discuss male sexuality, please request access to the Men's Gender Garden here.

You can then start a new thread there.

Thanks for your cooperation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2