Bai Xi

Holy Blood and Xenophobia

Extreme Hate and Disgust, towards those who don't even have Meridians. Meridians are the truth of cultivation, existence, and any lust, I consider that the only actions worthwhile are those without Meridians for they cannot cultivate. Those with Meridians however, do not lose their engagement and cannot even clean their Minds properly; such a loss allows one to remove the Qi from their bodies and completely avoid the accumulation Shen. Shen is the Mind Killer, I do not know who did this here, but Shen is absolutely deadly in this world. Prized Immortals lose their mind to this youth, while vicious Elders are lost in its fancy.

Holy Blood is indeed the only answer to every purpose. Whatever one is thinking or doing, it is not to berate the senses but to gain more Holy Blood. It is enough even to simply gain Holy Blood in meditation, if you are not doing this you are useless. This is the meaning of productivity, simply gaining more Holy Blood. Meditation on the Gain of Holy Blood is absurd.

I admit, I can partake in this activity; I am from a Long Lineage of Espers and Habitat Folk, Trillions of Humans in their own Societies who both know who I am and only exist for my comfort. I cannot disband my cultivation base or stop being a Giggolo, because sadly in acts of lust the loss of Holy Blood is enormous.

Edited by Bai Xi

I am running a Service on the side, to tell whether how much of a Psychic someone is; My observations are not accurate but I am certainly the most Powerful Psychic in the Room. Those who best me really are not much

5 hours ago, Bai Xi said:

I am running a Service on the side, to tell whether how much of a Psychic someone is; My observations are not accurate but I am certainly the most Powerful Psychic in the Room. Those who best me really are not much

I get it ....    You have a special ability to test  people with your own  inaccurate observations  which shows you are better than them but even the one's that  are pretty insignificant  are better than you .

Your 'side service'  is in advertising  , isn't  it  ?

• Like 1

Get the line right.

A dragon made of flames crashed into the battalion men and Psyker’s

Can't generate a Bolt of magic, Unable to reproduce in the Psychic Sea, Has less Psy than Royals...
Seems to me that you have to be this vile

It's purely for good fun anyways, the truth is Psychic is only Ego; these are all good features!

"You have a special ability to test  people with your own  inaccurate observations  which shows you are better than them but even the one's that  are pretty insignificant  are better than you ."

Besides these answers, being accurate about anything this early is too advanced! Psionics are required for any accuracy, Psionics, that means where everyone else is a Psionic and Telepathy is primary mode of communication.

There is a possibility, a sincere possibility, that all these people who only say what is accurate and inaccurate have more Psy, that is Psychic Potential that is not sincere, but truthfully I've checked many times and there is no one with more Psy than me at this moment.

Have you killed a Chrome Pyramid, or Killed a Fly with your Ego? How can you observations even be accurate without Malice or Kindness that is not superficial. Fools who don't even have a possibility of entering Nascent Soul aren't good at doing anything...

21 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I get it  ,    you  are  doing 'cut ups'    ;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut-up_technique

I suspect Bai Xi is using a bad computer translator for Chinese to English and doesn't realize how bad it is because their own English is limited.  I see some of the mistakes in it that I often see in chat where people who can write much more clearly than Bai Xi make simple mistakes in pronouns, word order and usage, etc.  Bai Xi may in fact have a lot of interesting things to talk about, but unfortunately not a good way to put them into understandable English.

ZYD

ya beat me ... my next post was going to be ;

I get it  .....  English isnt your first language and you are using  ....   an artificial 'intelligent' translator .  But his first post here did not indicate that to me , it seemed more lucid .

if this is the case , I would have 'got it'  after the   1 st post    ....   IF     people could be bothered to minimally fill out their profile .  I suspect putting on one's profile that they dont speak English, on an English speaking forum , might be a bit helpful .

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

I get it  ,    you  are  doing 'cut ups'    ;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut-up_technique

Dog, even your cultivation techniques are a rash improvisation

ZYD, you can't even cultivate, reading isn't even possible even if you see properly... I Bai Xi, am not your Father!

I would not be this cruel to anyone but Nungali, there isn't even a Psychic in your DNA; Did you not get the first message?

Can't generate a Bolt of magic (will not learn magic in this lifetime) 
Unable to reproduce in the Psychic Sea(has never touched a woman and never will be able to accurately) 
Has less Psy than Royals(will never actually Psychically Awaken and can only use the Ego's of others to do things)

Perhaps if you offered something I would refine you a pill that would even grant you Meridians to cultivate. Sadly I am not this poor, perhaps all this defense and intelligence you offer openly can be used to refine a pill called, "Astral Killer'; this kind of thing is really only meant for killing people above your cultivation.

Please get a job! Buy a Psychic Woman... It will do you good. Why do all of you not even pay for the women you touch in the Psychic Sea. Do you enjoy swinging Clubs?

Dual Cultivation will be good for your health Nungali but I would not reccomend it because you cannot even refine Jing. It's as if you rejected too many Elves or something, thankfully there is a way to salvage your situation. Find a Psychic Elf, even in simulation, sex with an Elf will really refine your Yin! You will have a second chance at life... Did you not get the first message? Being unable to learn magic, basically cannot become an Esper and modify your own body, You are not even good at what you do which is Psy. I am only talking about Holy Blood here, people in these situations and orders have no other option but refining and gaining more Holy Blood.

Truthfully, when I look around here I see that this scandalous behavior may be your fault ... Who spread this rumor of preserving the Jing, this is how you hurt other people it doesn't even have to do with cultivation. But all anyone talks about on this forum are the same concepts. Thankfully I Bai Xi, will correct this fault and bring light to civilization.

2 minutes ago, Cobie said:

@Bai Xi if English isn’t your first language, could you please post in your own language?

This is a language meant for cultivation, humans would not get it and it is not from this galaxy. It is truly difficult to write here properly as every edge is important. This indeed is my first language, and my primary mode of thought. Indeed your laughter here is appreciated, but if you can understand this picture even rebirth as Heaven in this instant is possible.

Untitled.png

1 minute ago, Cobie said:

:lol: Are you Awaken? :P 

Awakening is only cruel, Awakening only says you're having sex with one person again and again... Men would not enjoy this, back in my country we gain more and more Holy Blood

5 minutes ago, Bai Xi said:

Dog, even your cultivation techniques are a rash improvisation

First of all, can you speak English ?  Until I get an answer I will assume you can .

Who is this dog you are talking at ?    if he has a rash, I recommend you take him to the vet .

ZYD, you can't even cultivate, reading isn't even possible even if you see properly... I Bai Xi, am not your Father!

Do you do gaming a lot and watch old kung fu movies ?

I would not be this cruel to anyone but Nungali, there isn't even a Psychic in your DNA; Did you not get the first message?

Be as cruel to me as you want ,  it won't effect me and it may deflect you from projecting your cruelty onto others , who may be sensitive to such things .

Can't generate a Bolt of magic (will not learn magic in this lifetime) 

You cant ?  Oh well, keep trying , dont give up .

Unable to reproduce in the Psychic Sea(has never touched a woman and never will be able to accurately) 

Actually I am know (by women ) to have quiet the magic touch .  Both in the real world and in the psychic world ... but a hint of advise to you ; dont go touching women , or doing anything else to them , on the psychic plane  UNLESS you have done it with them on the physical plane first AND with their permission .

Has less Psy than Royals(will never actually Psychically Awaken and can only use the Ego's of others to do things).

nah ... I'm virtually a hermit on that level , why would I want to  use other's polluted egos when mine is pure ?  Why would I want to seek power from others when I am tapped into an unlimited  directly ?

Perhaps if you offered something I would refine you a pill that would even grant you Meridians to cultivate.

The same with pills , why would I want to take one made by someone like you , when I can make my own ,  or take the native medicine from my own environment made by a  wonderful loving ( and touching )  guradgeri  ( indigenous medicine woman ) ?

Sadly I am not this poor, perhaps all this defense and intelligence you offer openly can be used to refine a pill called, "Astral Killer'; this kind of thing is really only meant for killing people above your cultivation.

No thanks, I dont have a need to kill people that I perceive might be more advanced than me .... I tend to try and make friends and learn stuff from them .  Now this might seem at odds to the way I am dealing with you ... but I will let you work that one out  :)

Please get a job! Buy a Psychic Woman... It will do you good.

I dont want a job though ... I retired at 17  and have spent a long life of 'doing exactly what I want '   .   Why 'buy a woman' ?  I have never had to , they have all given themselves freely to me , and the one I have at the moment  is more like a special reward for a life of good karma . . . and  funnily enough , she feels the same way about me .

here is a hint if you want to get on with women ...... dont abuse them .   Even on the psychic plane .

Why do all of you not even pay for the women you touch in the Psychic Sea. Do you enjoy swinging Clubs?

No, I have no need to go to a swingers club either .... thats a bit 'retro' isnt it ? 

Dual Cultivation will be good for your health Nungali but I would not reccomend it because you cannot even refine Jing.

There is no such thing as 'jing'    :) 

It's as if you rejected too many Elves or something,

How can you be so wrong so often in one post ?  Some of my best friends are elves  .  

thankfully there is a way to salvage your situation. Find a Psychic Elf, even in simulation, sex with an Elf will really refine your Yin!

Ah, no thanks , I dnt need no 'simulation sex' .... especially today ..... I am 'saving myself up'  for tomorrow  ; dinner and .....  ( I have mowed the outside circle , raked up the cuttings ,  got a nice bed out there to enjoy the warm night under the clear sky and a zillion stars ) .

You will have a second chance at life...

Look . my life has been such a blessing, so fantastic, so lucky, so beautiful , even if thats it and there is no afterlife, Its good enough , thats how good it has been . So good, I can tell, that would not believe me ... here is a hint for you ;

try showing some appreciation for the good things in your own life .

Did you not get the first message? Being unable to learn magic, basically cannot become an Esper and modify your own body, You are not even good at what you do which is Psy. I am only talking about Holy Blood here, people in these situations and orders have no other option but refining and gaining more Holy Blood.

I do not follow the path of the vampire .  Why should I , get what I want from the source , not others . Even the 'earthly beloved', I dont 'draw' from them , as we are both a 'conduit ' .

Truthfully,

<snicker >

when I look around here I see that this scandalous behaviour may be your fault ...

Why thank you !   No one has ever blamed me personally before for the scandalous behaviour of everyone on Daobums !

Who spread this rumor of preserving the Jing, this is how you hurt other people it doesn't even have to do with cultivation. But all anyone talks about on this forum are the same concepts. Thankfully I Bai Xi, will correct this fault and bring light to civilization.

Oh ... so  here is another thing you got going :    bringing light to civilisation  (oh yeah and a note to me about MY ego   :)   )

30 minutes ago, Bai Xi said:

This is a language meant for cultivation, humans would not get it and it is not from this galaxy. It is truly difficult to write here properly as every edge is important. This indeed is my first language, and my primary mode of thought. Indeed your laughter here is appreciated, but if you can understand this picture even rebirth as Heaven in this instant is possible.

Untitled.png

Wow !   You are psychic .... I have that written exactly like that on my lounge !

Oh wait  ..... it was cat hair .

• Haha 2

and now , alas, I must leave our new enlightened master , as its hot  and I am going down to the cool rainforest river  at the front of my property and float downstream in cool   pools beneath the shade of overhanging trees ;

image.png.e35f69aee25295e7fde4aa9fe801e23e.png

"Hear the lark and harken to the barking of the dog fox

Gone to ground
See the splashing of the kingfisher flashing to the water
And a river of green is sliding unseen beneath the trees
Laughing as it passes through the endless summer, making for the sea

In the lazy water meadow I lay me down
All around me golden sun flakes settle on the ground
Basking in the sunshine of a bygone afternoon ....  "

-Pink Floyd

4 hours ago, Bai Xi said:

But all anyone talks about on this forum are the same concepts.

What is best in life for some:

Beating dead horses.

But why.