Sign in to follow this  
Neirong

A simple Visualization practice

We have been recently reviewing Visualization practices taught in our School. I have done some practice on the topic myself, and this is one of the reports.

I took a comfortable position, relaxed myself.
Looked into the sea of consciousness, formed a black cube.
I have stretched the cube to take the whole screen space, about 100 meters in diameters.
As an object of visualization I have chosen a movie. I have watched it about 20 years ago and barely had any memories of it.
Mental Field soon started producing high quality video, I have tested sound and visuals to work.
After which fully immersed into viewing process.
I have not expected to be able completely recover the movie I have barely watched once 20 years ago.
But the practice has been a complete success.

• Like 1

Wish I had that kind of memory.  Sometimes at night I'll review my day trying to see it like a movie going through a montage.  Often it's relaxing.  The practice is supposed to be done dispassionately.  Watch without mental comment.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

What movie was it?

I, Robot with Will Smith. The downside of such practice, is that I had his face/some scenes from movie coming up for few days after.  :lol:

11 hours ago, thelerner said:

Wish I had that kind of memory. 

It is not exactly the memory, the movie I have seen was superior to the original, in the resolution and quality. The brain function develops with training, think of video enhancing tools you get with modern rtx 4090 cards. it is like stepping into a different world. You can watch dreams without sleeping or run advanced simulations.

Some decade ago, I cheated on University exams, because I had visual picture with all the answers stored in my brain. Got 100/100 scores. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neirong said:

I, Robot with Will Smith. The downside of such practice, is that I had his face/some scenes from movie coming up for few days after.  :lol:

Ah good choice! I might try the same

1 hour ago, Neirong said:

Some decade ago, I cheated on University exams, because I had visual picture with all the answers stored in my brain. Got 100/100 scores. :ph34r:

This is a very useful skill

Sign in to follow this