daoboy

Rudi Authentic Neigong

16 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

Show the videos of these great effects, the stuff that's documented is literally identical.

You have to feel the effects. A static shock is a lot different from licking a wall socket. Do you understand this? Or should I simplify it even more.

The negative ion generators are literally the devices used to FAKE these demonstrations and so happens he used to sell them. How gullible are you?

Again, revealing more of your ignorance and lack of knowledge about these machines. 

Right, very convenient, especially when you want to avoid any legal charges. I'm willing to bet Master Zhou probably not even his real name, makes it so much harder to file a complaint with the police, for example. 

See, no answer will satisfy you.

Right, master Zhou is among the main masters of the school, as per their site. I can only assume he knows about the device and agrees with it

Yes, yes, another assumption. Don’t you guys have anything concrete?

"Yeah, bro, I totally want to do this but I have some logical problems right now, maybe next year, I'll totally do it bro, also I'm a bit sick and the dog ate my qi but I would totally bro, trust me"

Sarcasm because you have nothing else to say

Because they are listed on his website as one of his teachers?

Ok, show me on the website where Rudi said he learned from Master Luo, Sifu Constantino and Jiaoshi Andrea.

Right, I'm also sure these guys have no direct connection with the master, they're completely foreign and aren't planted in order to make you people believe this stuff even more. It's literally textbook lol.

Not at all actually. It would help if you actually know what you are talking about instead of sounding like an unhinged conspiracy nut.

Let me ask you this, are you able to do it? If not, why not and how long have you been practicing? 

Not yet, I’ve been practicing for almost two years now. Maybe my health isn’t good enough, maybe the other practices from other lineages I’m doing are slowing my progress in this one. Don’t really care as long as I get there eventually.

What goalposts? There have been no real answers, just more "trust me, bro" and "it's all a coincidence". You guys sound like cultists

And you guys sound like unhinged conspiracy theorists. No one is forcing you to be in this thread or join the school.

6 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

unhinged conspiracy theorists.

Yeah, we're the conspiracy theorists, not you guys who know this very esoteric secret practice to emit electricity from your hands that you advertise on tik-tok, but which you can't demonstrate after a years of practice yet you know people in the school that can do after a few months and which can be faked with a device that's pretty much identical to the ones your master used to sell.
I genuinely hope I'm wrong and you get to zapp people and phase through walls but I have a suspicion they'll keep stringing you along for years without any real result
In the mean time please be kind and answer this for the class, would you. I Have a nagging feeling I know exactly how you guys are being dried of your funds

26 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

How long will I have to practice and pay monthly subscriptions until I can zapp people?
How much does it cost to get a demo from one of the people that can electrocute people?

8 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

How long will I have to practice and pay monthly subscriptions until I can zapp people?

Already answered that. Scroll back, I’m not going to repeat myself over and over again.

8 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

How much does it cost to get a demo from one of the people that can electrocute people?

It cost me £50, got some free tea and biscuits some herbs and pills too.

9 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

In the mean time please be kind and answer this for the class, would you.

Are you children happy now?

1 minute ago, Pak_Satrio said:

It cost me £50, got some free tea and biscuits some herbs and pills too.

So I can visit this Rudi guy or this master Zhou, pay 50 euros and I get an electric qi demo? Is that what you're saying, because in that case without any irony, sign me up. I can go get the demo and report back here if I've been swayed by the evidence

I've said it before and I'll say it again: discussing faqi is a distraction.  As soon as we start down this conversational path everybody is giving their opinion yah or nay and there's no end to it.  If Rudi does some sort of demonstration in controlled circumstances I bet the controversy will intensify.  Meanwhile, people who might be interested in the practice for more down to earth reasons, say health, turn away because all they can see is the faqi show.  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

So I can visit this Rudi guy or this master Zhou, pay 50 euros and I get an electric qi demo? Is that what you're saying, because in that case without any irony, sign me up. I can go get the demo and report back here if I've been swayed by the evidence

Pounds, not Euros and it was someone else, not Rudi or Zhou. It was Sheikh Muhammad who does silat and Sufi practices, not neigong. Search in other threads if you want to find out about him. I posted some videos of him zapping my wife. He was in London when I saw him but I think he’s moved back to Indonesia. Contact his student Santiago Dobles from KAP if you want to find out his details.

If you go back a few pages there’s a TCM doctor called Dr. Ho in Singapore who also provides faqi treatment. The prices won’t be too much I reckon, probably less than $100 Singapore dollars for a consultation. You could try making a trip to Singapore to see him if you like, I posted the address and phone number of his clinic a few pages back too.

39 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

This is what happens when civility in discussion is thrown to the winds...

Yup. There is a way to be skeptical without insults and baseless slander.

26 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: discussing faqi is a distraction.  As soon as we start down this conversational path everybody is giving their opinion yah or nay and there's no end to it.  If Rudi does some sort of demonstration in controlled circumstances I bet the controversy will intensify.  Meanwhile, people who might be interested in the practice for more down to earth reasons, say health, turn away because all they can see is the faqi show.  

Spot on. No one has even commented about the video of the guy who was injured from a cycling accident that Master Zhou fixed up.

Edited by Pak_Satrio
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's no need to make a show of faqi. To me ostensible cases of faqi are simply interesting phenomena deserving of investigation. As a young man I liked the idea of acquiring special powers, but in the end we're all fragile mortals however spiritually advanced we may be. The real challenge to me at least lies in the realization of our own relative insignificance. We're just straw dogs.

Perhaps I should grow a long white beard... ;)

Edited by wandelaar
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

As a young men I liked the idea of acquiring special powers, but in the end we're all fragile mortals however spiritually advanced we may be. The real challenge to me at least lies in the realization of our own relative insignificance. We're just straw dogs.

I'm always warry of those that want to develop powers. It sounds like a very egocentric thing. It also reminds me of a bunch of kids on a play ground playing Harry Potter.

Edited by Maddie
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pak_Satrio said:

not Rudi or Zhou.

So now you're just dancing around without actually answering, and I'm pretty sure I know why. I'll ask you again, this time without ambiguity:
How much do the medical trips to master Zhou cost, like the ones from the videos posted earlier itt? I don't know why you're referencing other masters and not your own, to quote you 

2 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

How are other masters relevant in this conversation? Why should anyone care what these other masters do. It doesn’t involve Rudi or Master Zhou.

And  how long does it take for your average person of moderate health to be able to start zapping people? And please no vague answer, give me an approximate timeframe in years for how long it usually takes so we can actually calculate the subscription fee for all of it

7 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

So now you're just dancing around without actually answering, and I'm pretty sure I know why. I'll ask you again, this time without ambiguity:
How much do the medical trips to master Zhou cost, like the ones from the videos posted earlier itt? I don't know why you're referencing other masters and not your own, to quote you 

Around $5000 USD for Master Zhou, since you asked nicely. Yes it’s expensive, I know, you don’t have to tell me. The cost will cover five days of treatment and pills. 

Which is why I offered you the much cheaper alternative of Sheikh Muhammad for £50 if you manage to track him down, or $150 Singapore Dollars (I asked my friend who went a few years back and this was what he paid) for Dr. Ho, if you are willing to investigate and experience faqi for yourself. There are definitely more people out there in the world that can do it, but I can’t personally vouch for them since I or someone I know haven’t been to them.

7 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

And  how long does it take for your average person of moderate health to be able to start zapping people? And please no vague answer, give me an approximate timeframe in years for how long it usually takes so we can actually calculate the subscription fee for all of it

If I could give you a definite answer I would give it to you. I can only give you an estimate. Some people did their first faqi less than a year, some after two years, but they are probably much healthier and disciplined than the average person. Someone who is not healthy or disciplined could take much much longer or never achieve it. On Rudi’s website it says a decade so let’s stick with that. A nice easy number to calculate. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Around $5000 USD for Master Zhou, since you asked nicely. Yes it’s expensive, I know, you don’t have to tell me. The cost will cover five days of treatment and pills. 

Which is why I offered you the much cheaper alternative of Sheikh Muhammad for £50 if you manage to track him down, or $150 Singapore Dollars (I asked my friend who went a few years back and this was what he paid) for Dr. Ho, if you are willing to investigate and experience faqi for yourself. There are definitely more people out there in the world that can do it, but I can’t personally vouch for them since I or someone I know haven’t been to them.

If I could give you a definite answer I would give it to you. I can only give you an estimate. Some people did their first faqi less than a year, some after two years, but they are probably much healthier and disciplined than the average person. Someone who is not healthy or disciplined could take much much longer or never achieve it. On Rudi’s website it says a decade so let’s stick with that. A nice easy number to calculate. 

Now it definitely makes more sense from a business perspective. Make a small community around a bunch stories of superhero powers, make the poor ones pay a monthly fee so you get a decent living doing nothing and make the rich ones fork up 5k for a healing session so they can shoot lightning from their fingertips(no guarantees tho, maybe they're just lazy or something). If 20 people show up at your healing circle you get 100k while if you have 100 students subscribed to your wisdom you get 5k a month. Shoot man, I should start my own cult, this stuffs pretty profitable.

Edited by GreatAutumn
grammar
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

Shoot man, I should start my own cult, this stuffs pretty profitable.

You probably have no experience of genuine cults based on how and what you write, therefore you are just another person who doesn't really know how to articulate their thoughts.

Cults always have more sinister stuff going on than some crazy monetization scheme(s), but so far you have or anyone else has even implied anything of those on Rudi or his teachers. Of course, it's a very effective insult to call some group randomly a cult because it just suits your fancy, isn't it?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, senseless virtue said:

Cults always have more sinister stuff going on than some crazy monetization scheme(s

Oh, that's just how they start, they degenerate as time passes and as the leader stars to believe his own bullshit. But to each its own I guess, if you guys want to pay that much money to get superpowers, than do it, I'm sure its all real, keep us updated and be sure to post videos of that scientific study that you guys intend to do down the line. Or even better, post it on tik-tok;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

Shoot man, I should start my own cult, this stuffs pretty profitable.

Oh they really are! I was in a cult, and the leaders were rich and lived in mansions. 

Screenshot_2023-12-04-13-53-43-70_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Edited by Maddie
  • Wow 1

They seem to be chums with this roided up, Italian Anthony Robinson here.

I know if I reached the peak of spiritual cultivation, doing motivational seminars with a douche bag is where it's at.

Funny how these guys are happy to shill products, and break bricks on their head, but haven't used any of their supernatural abilities, to, I don't know, beat a world record or two under controlled circumstances.

It's almost like they want to be just famous enough for people to buy all their crap, but not too famous so people don't look very close.

If I spoke Italian, I'm sure it would show some interesting stuff.

Screenshot_20231205-070948.png

Screenshot_20231205-071213.png

Screenshot_20231205-071120.png

1000002703-01.jpeg

1000002695-01.jpeg

1000002699-01.jpeg

1000002697-01.jpeg

1000002698-01.jpeg

If there's one thing I know almost for sure, it's that nobody is going to change their mind about this because of anything I say, but I like hearing myself talk -- so here goes.  As I've already mentioned, awhile back Rudi taught a class on Zoom for all interested Bums for free.  Yes, that's right folks.  No charge.  Afterwards, I consulted with him briefly over private messenger concerning a health problem my partner was having.  At all times, he was personable and uncultlike.  There was no pressure or sales pitch to join his paid group.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

You have to feel the effects. A static shock is a lot different from licking a wall socket. Do you understand this? Or should I simplify it even more.

Forget about feeling.  Feelings are subjective.  What Rudi demonstrates is influencing physical objects with his "energy".  I can guarantee you will never be able to achieve this following their system without "assistance".

3 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Yup. There is a way to be skeptical without insults and baseless slander.

There was a time to do this, but again, once you see magic tricks a child can see through, it's impossible not to just laugh at these frauds. 

And don't forget about the people they scammed.  They deserve no civility.  They ARE trash, and that's putting it lightly.

10 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

If there's one thing I know almost for sure, it's that nobody is going to change their mind about this because of anything I say, but I like hearing myself talk -- so here goes.  As I've already mentioned, awhile back Rudi taught a class on Zoom for all interested Bums for free.  Yes, that's right folks.  No charge.  Afterwards, I consulted with him briefly over private messenger concerning a health problem my partner was having.  At all times, he was personable and uncultlike.  There was no pressure or sales pitch to join his paid group.  

Oh no. That doesn’t fit the agenda so they won’t even acknowledge your post. At the end of the day it’s a choice. I can’t afford to spend 5k at the moment so I went and found someone who could do something similar for cheaper. I found Sheikh Muhammad’s student on Daobums, sent him a nice email, he kindly gave me the Sheikh’s phone number. Turns out that Sheikh Muhammad lives a 20 minute walk from one of my mates house so I could just take the tube and visit instead of flying halfway across the world. If you seek something, you might find it. If you sit on your computer and whine about everything, nothing will ever happen. Everyone has a choice.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

It seems like sooner or later you might have signed up to this guy.  Is your mind not changed a little after seeing what I showed?

At least I hope you will be encouraged to do a bit of your own research about the background of this teaching and the "masters" involved before dedicating your money and time to them.

These guys have been around for a while, and I just did a casual internet browse.  If I had full blown autism, who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes.

They seem to be involved in selling some kind of products, importing them from China, maybe to Italy and the roid guy.  That would be interesting to look into.

Edited by Partez