I have a similar device.

It was used to stimulate bone growth and healing after two intense reconstructive surgeries.

I was very grateful for it and still have it 18 years later.

Very useful tech.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've been waiting and hoping for several decades for humans to begin approaching medicine through the fundamental use of sound and light, instead of carpentry which seems to be the current focus.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, silent thunder said:

I've been waiting and hoping for several decades for humans to begin approaching medicine through the fundamental use of sound and light, instead of carpentry which seems to be the current focus.

I've been wanting to explore the healing possibilities of humming.  THE HUM BOOK – Zapchen Somatics

• Like 1

3 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

I've been wanting to explore the healing possibilities of humming.  THE HUM BOOK – Zapchen Somatics

The last year I've been working on humming more.  I read an article on how it releases a tiny bit of natural oxycodone. 

I've been interested in healing sounds.  Humming particularly nasal humming seems healing or at least clearing of the sinus.  

• Like 1

On 10/5/2023 at 3:06 AM, gj551 said:

what it does? well, the infrared light goes 5mm beneath the skin. im using it on certain acupoints like cv8 (thats the umbilicus). the skin becomes hot using it (man im so "baked")

That seems to replace Moxibustion.