Nahfets

Yin Shen Demon Attached

Let's theoretically suppose one was out finding medicine in the woods, when all of a sudden a beautiful woman appears out of nowhere and acts all distressed. One was stupid enough to give it the benefit of the doubt and engage in conversation but could barely stand listening to a word of it's false and wicked display of trickery. With word tricks and reversed meanings it tried to attach to this person and somehow managed to do so, which means this person now has a lump of turbid yin qi from this demonic encounter stuck beneath the heart, which wasn't there before. It feels very real and twists and move when doing certain Qigong exercises like Yang Organ Tonifications especially. 

What would one do in such case to dispel this evil energy that has somehow lotched itself into the system? 

This person has tried several meditations to no avail. 

Edited by Nahfets

18 minutes ago, Nahfets said:

Let's theoretically suppose one was out finding medicine in the woods, when all of a sudden a beautiful woman appears out of nowhere and acts all distressed. One was stupid enough to give it the benefit of the doubt and engage in conversation but could barely stand listening to a word of it's false and wicked display of trickery. With word tricks and reversed meanings it tried to attach to this person and somehow managed to do so, which means this person now has a lump of turbid yin qi from this demonic encounter stuck beneath the heart, which wasn't there before. It feels very real and twists and move when doing certain Qigong exercises like Yang Organ Tonifications especially. 

What would one do in such case to dispel this evil energy that has somehow lotched itself into the system? 

Volunteer work, charity, and compassionate selfless deeds, but not too much.  Not in a way which interferes with family or personal obligations.  No self-sacrifice.  Charity.

Reversing the curse, imo, would involve taking the energy of helping the distressed victim and helping it find its home.  If possible helping those who are not "beautiful".

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nahfets said:

What would one do in such case to dispel this evil energy

it depends on what exactly  that pretty woman said and what exactly happened to her afterwards

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Volunteer work, charity, and compassionate selfless deeds, but not too much.  Not in a way which interferes with family or personal obligations.  No self-sacrifice.  Charity.

Reversing the curse, imo, would involve taking the energy of helping the distressed victim and helping it find its home.  If possible helping those who are not "beautiful".

Thanks, this makes sense. I will keep doing shadowwork and I will continue to be heartfelt do caring acts towards people in need without sacrificing myself in the process. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

it depends on what exactly  that pretty woman said and what exactly happened to her afterwards

My sense was that she was being driven by something other than herself alone. She appeared to be looking for someone lost, mixing her thoughts of me and this person in between her expression, and latching on to every stray thought of confusion I got from this. And she said it with the most false, pretentious and hidden evil like way it made me creep inside and I rarely get this feeling towards people who may be ridden with turbid qi. Also appearing like that in the middle of nowhere was so strange, I couldn't even look at her she was just eminating evil energy I should just have ran with the sight if it. I now feel like this energy is trying to move into my heart and cause a heartattack . 

Edited by Nahfets

32 minutes ago, Nahfets said:

Thanks, this makes sense. I will keep doing shadowwork and I will continue to be heartfelt do caring acts towards people in need without sacrificing myself in the process. 

The shadow work was not included in your OP.  In the thread, I replied to a theoretical.  I also notice the keyword "heart" in all of your replies.

All of this i think is significant in my opinion.

29 minutes ago, Nahfets said:

I now feel like this energy is trying to move into my heart and cause a heartattack . 

there was no woman. you see things due to an inborn energy imbalance. quit doing energy work, drink valerian and digitalis for your heart, go have an ECG if you can, calm down your thoughts. Above all understand it is all in your head and you will be fine.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nahfets said:

This  theoretical person  ?

51 minutes ago, Nahfets said:

My sense was that she was being driven by something other than herself alone. She appeared to be looking for someone lost, mixing her thoughts of me and this person in between her expression, and latching on to every stray thought of confusion I got from this. And she said it with the most false, pretentious and hidden evil like way it made me creep inside and I rarely get this feeling towards people who may be ridden with turbid qi. Also appearing like that in the middle of nowhere was so strange, I couldn't even look at her she was just eminating evil energy I should just have ran with the sight if it. I now feel like this energy is trying to move into my heart and cause a heartattack . 

?

a theoretical heart attack  ?

Lets be honest here .  I actually met a real person like that .... she approached me and asked if I was really  ( some name of a person ) , but she was not 'evil' or nasty , just seemed sad and lost and continually searching for this person she had lost .  I even wanted to say yes I was that person .

I prefer the adopt and integrate approach . But yes, that does depend on what one feels .  There is another real woman about ;  not 'evil' as such but 'sneaky' , attempted manipulator , untrustworthy . If I met a 'spirit' like that , I would have an aversion to integration .

Then again some forces cannot be integrated , then they must be purged or banished .  But my field of such things is in the western tradition , and that might not be appropriate to you . I am sure there would be counterparts in the cultural system you are involved with .

Just a random thought  - you where out picking medicine in the woods  ?   is this theoretical or actual ? If  actual what was the last medicine you picked or collected just before the appearance of 'this beautiful woman ' ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

Just a random thought  - you where out picking medicine in the woods  ?   is this theoretical or actual ? If  actual what was the last medicine you picked or collected just before the appearance of 'this beautiful woman ' ?

I layed down my hands, and sent positive energy into the ground as a thanks for last time I was out in that place grounding doing Qigong. I talked with some of the tree's expressed my grattitude for the forest, and then she appeared. I didn't pick anything. 

She was one of those yes. Compounding a lot of misunderstandings into a direct attack. 

10 hours ago, Nahfets said:

I layed down my hands, and sent positive energy into the ground as a thanks for last time I was out in that place grounding doing Qigong. I talked with some of the tree's expressed my grattitude for the forest, and then she appeared. I didn't pick anything. 

a dryad ? 

She was one of those yes. Compounding a lot of misunderstandings into a direct attack. 

I dont understand this bit ^

42 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Definitely not a normal woman from what I've encountered. 

I will keep cultivating and try to transform this into positive qi somehow but it is definitely weird having a lump of evil qi twisting and turning whenever I raise and circulate my qi. 

I recently started observing white energetic mist / fog around me when practicing also indoors don't know if this is related

Edited by Nahfets

I'm trying to work through my things but I have a lot of unprocessed stuff going on so it is hard to tell what is what and who is who in this whole mess right now. 

So... The thing is still attached to my left side beneath my heart, twisting and turning when ever I circulate or increase Qi flow inside the body. 

So far I've been doing a lot of inwards searching forn issues that might have been the source of this curse and have found A LOT of shitty stuff I've been doing, or unwillingly let myself become a part of or just plain been naive and afraid of taking up the conflict. 

In that regard, the curse is a blessing as I would have never had dived so deep into my past to see what I have been doing wrong if it was not the constant treat of an outside force lurking on my heart like some sort of hungry wolf. 

Either way I'm positive I will overcome this adversity and mountain of karma I need to begin facing. 

A lesson so far worth sharing is do good deeds, expect nothing in return, always think twice about your own motives as well as if your adversaries might be bluffing and faking to bait you into using your own energy against yourself. 

Because I can see how the small things get's bundled into major attacks on you when you're not paying attention so cultivate calmness and compassion and don't strain yourself into stress as this leaves you vulnerable to these attacks from behind. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nahfets said:

A LOT of shitty stuff I've been doing, or unwillingly let myself become a part of or just plain been naive and afraid of taking up the conflict. 

Either way I'm positive I will overcome this adversity and mountain of karma I need to begin facing. 

My inbox is open if you ever want someone to listen or share advice.  Sometimes, just having someone to talk to is remarkable for releasing baggage.  You won't be judged, I promise.  I won't offer advice unless it's requested.  Open ended offer.  

So far this thing has engrained itself pretty good, feeding off of my ren mai very clearly when I try to clear it and circulate the MCO. Building up tension in my stomach and organs and trying to push up air in my exophagous and distort my voice too it is quite annoying. 

I've been diving deep into magic, banishing, cord cutting rites and bought a whole lot of crystals, incense and stuff like that. 

It seems my lifepath is throwing me into the deep end of old shitty karma and remnants of toxic people I didn't manage to protect myself enough from. 

In that way I will also be able to help others from curses like this when I manage to clear it, so in that way it is maybe what is needed. 

Beforehand I would try to help people with lots of herbal medicines, useful exercises and just plain advice as to how to change their issues. It could be the world is turning darker so what is needed is not the soft approach but the hardline demonslaying protective magician style approach. Who knows, good things might come of this but I'm ofc still open to any suggestions if any of you have walked this path before and extracted entities from yours or others bodies etc. 

5 minutes ago, Nahfets said:

my lifepath is throwing me into the deep end of old shitty karma and remnants of toxic people I didn't manage to protect myself enough from. 

This sort of blame-game is a self-fulfilling-prophecy.

No it is purely a realization of being too naive and afraid of conflict during most of my life to realize people around me was taking advantage of me a lot. Blaming is defending such behavior continuing to feed on others to do the dirty work for you so you can hide in the grass... 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nahfets said:

No it is purely a realization of being too naive and afraid of conflict during most of my life to realize people around me was taking advantage of me a lot. Blaming is defending such behavior continuing to feed on others to do the dirty work for you so you can hide in the grass... 

Blaming is not taking responsibility.  

2 hours ago, Nahfets said:

into the deep end of old shitty karma and remnants of toxic people

how old is this karma?  who are these remnant?

It could be the world is turning darker

That would be blaming as well.

I've been diving deep into magic, banishing, cord cutting rites and bought a whole lot of crystals, incense and stuff like that.... 

So if things don't change course, any one of these things can be blamed, right? 

so what is needed is not the soft approach but the hardline demonslaying protective magician style approach.

What you've been doing now?  "diving deep into magic, banishing, cord cutting rites and bought a whole lot of crystals, incense and stuff like that"  is that "soft or hard"?  It's different right? 

In the past:  "Beforehand I would try to help people with lots of herbal medicines, useful exercises and just plain advice as to how to change their issues. "

In the present:  "I've been diving deep into magic, banishing, cord cutting rites and bought a whole lot of crystals, incense and stuff like that.... "

Now you're asking if in the future you should try : "the hardline demonslaying protective magician style approach".

I'm ofc still open to any suggestions if any of you have walked this path before and extracted entities from yours or others bodies etc. 

My suggestion is:  this trend is not healthy for you. 

On 9/17/2023 at 11:01 AM, Nahfets said:

lump of turbid yin qi from this demonic encounter stuck beneath the heart,

Beneath the "heart".  you meantioned "heart" several times **consecutively** unprompted in this thread, along with one seemingly accidental slip-up mentioning shadow-work.  Yes I am familiar with this sort of "entity".  It comes from the sort of magic you are attempting.  I doubt you know how it works.

Dis-belief will cure it.  It is feeding off your desire, off of your "heart" which is engaged by the magic you are attempting.  Taking personal responsibiliity for it, and recognizing it for what it is, a manifestation of your own desires, will cure it. 

This is not an easy thing to accomplish.  The desire to be a "magical" person who can "work magic" is actually very strong "magic".  That is the desire that is feeding it.  That is the desire that needs to be abandoned.  "Magic" is not always good.  It can be good, or bad, depending.  In this case, it's bad.  

Edited by Daniel

Blaming is also a way for me to draw up lines of what I will allow myself to be a part of again and what is simply not something I will allow to happen either for me or for others. 

Before I have been doing a lot of wreckless stuff which means I am taking responsibility for the karma it has brought on. 

On the other hand being honest and taking responsibility for these things, leads me to see very clearly also where I have been manipulated, cheated and lied to. 

These things are healthy for me, not being in an illusion of fake comfort while other use me to to their dirty work because they themselves hate the shadowwork. I get it now, it sucks big time but it is needed. 

There are good magicians, good spirits and reverse there are dark magicians and bad spirits. 

My desire to do magic actually funnily enough originated first from a desire to help, then a desire to help myself from the bloodsucking entity that I somehow attracted. 

I work my ass off trying to learn Medical Qigong Therapy and combining this with lightwork and herbal medicinal knowledge as I realized the former way I was trying to help was not working really as hoped. 

You can project all you want about desires and blamegames but the truth is more complex than that. 

I have litterally hoards of entities trying to attach to me because I've been so selfweak and blindsighted from not believing in this kind of thing. Toughening up my energy and expelling these things is needed, and if this offends certain elements in my life so be it. I will not allow myself to be a part of any more sinister ploys against others nor let myself be taken advantage of. This is sort of the thing if you haven't noticed. 

Edited by Nahfets

Interesting reading from a book: Chinese Black Magic An Exposé
THE “FAMILIAR SPIRITS” OF THE WU OR SAI KONG
In ancient times, the traditions of the wu or sai kong tended to
be restricted to within the family. Hence, the secrets of the practices
and powers of the wu or sai kong tended to be passed down and
inherited by their descendants.
One of the things associated with the wu or sai kong and which
often gives the wu or sai kong much power and feared reputation,
is the spirits. Spirits by nature cannot die, or are at least much
longer lived than their human associates. When the wu or sai
kong dies, the spirits associated with him usually seek out a family
member to associate with. Through this, the spirits tend to stay
long with the family down the generations. They are known as
“familiar spirits” ; that is, spirits associated with the family.
Not all family members of the deceased wu or sai kong may
wish to accommodate the spirits. There are cases where the Spirits,
thwarted in their wishes to be associated with particular members
of the family, would harass the members until they consentedto
accommodate them.
The bond between the spirits and the original wu or sai kong
is the strongest. As the spirits pass down through the generations,
the relationships between the spirits and the new wu or sa i kong
may become strained, as it usually is the case, due to negligence
or misunderstanding of the original arrangements. Thus, spirits
have been known to punish the new wu or sai kong. The age-old
saying that a wu or sai kong is ill-fated could be due to this
degeneration of the bonds between the new wu or sai kong and
the spirits, the later taking out their disagreements and exacting
revenge upon their human associates.
It is said that if the wu or sai kong has no one to pass his familiar
spirits to, he could be liable to suffer an agonizing death. Apparently,
26The Wu, Shaman Or Magician?
it is the duty of the wu or sai kong to ensure a smooth succession
to some suitable human being. The wu or sai kong would be
punished for any negligence in this respect.
  • Like 1