Sign in to follow this  
Nuralshamal

Lovemaking & Spirituality (Hinduism, Qigong, Daoism, Soul)

Dear friends,

I've been making new and interesting discoveries regarding sexual qigong and daoist lovemaking. I've tried accessing sensuality and sexuality from different perspectives.

Hindu Sri Vidya Experiment
First off, I did a purascharan of Bala Tripura Sundari Mantra (Goddess of the Vital Force/Life Force as well as the Swadisthana/Genital Chakra). That means 600.000 mantras chanted using a mala (prayer beads), 100 days of daily puja (prayer ritual), 60.000 mantras offered into the fire (fire ritual or homa), 6000 mantras offer with water (tarpana), 600 mantras offered with clarified butter mixed with water and spices (marjanam) and 60 people served warm food (bhojana). It was about 2-3 hours per day for 100 days straight. It was tough!!

I had a dream upon completing this purascharana (actually it came about 7 days earlier, which suprised me), which is supposedly a sign that my worship has been accepted.

I now feel the energy activate much quicker and more powerfully when I chant the mantra now.

Further, it has brought out a new level of pleasure in life in general. When having food, when walking in the woods, when meditating, when chanting mantras, in lively conversation and of course also when making love.

It has really improved the sensuality and pleasure of lovemaking in a deeper way.

Diamond Logos / Diamond Approach Inquiry
Further I've spent more time with Faisal Muqaddam (1 session every 6 weeks, and a 3 day long retreat more recenly), as well as with Hameed Ali (AH Almaas) with a monthly retreat of 2 days, 1 monthly one-on-one session and 1 weekly practice. This has been for about 1 year now.

I've reconnected with many different lost aspects of my soul, blasted through so many ego defenses and layers of deadening. It has really been incredible.

Especially gaining access to the Stupa vehicle, the Chandelier Vehicle, the Point of Light as well as the Pearl. I feel like I don't fall into ego as much as before, but live much more of my life as my Soul, as pure presence differentiating into the needed quality from moment to moment.

It's tough.. But it's worth it!

Western Sex Training
Further, I've stumbled across a new sex book. It's legit!

The marketing is insanely hyped and sensational, but the tips and tricks really work :)

https://euacademy.systeme.io/howtolastaslongasyouwant

I've been using some of the scenarios and techniques from the book... It made a huge difference!

Sexual Qigong & Daoist Lovemaking
I've realized that you can actually make your penis bigger over time with genital weight lifting.

I've been doing it on/off for about 8 years now.

Last week I measured and had gained 3cm in length (a bit more than 1 inch) and 1cm in girth (a bit less than half an inch).

But my friends.... Be carefull!

When you get to a certain size, it's detrimental. It becomes more than most girls can comfortably take. I started genital weight lifting and sexual qigong to improve my sex life, but now I have to spend much more time on foreplay to get them ready, and I have to hold back much more during the session so it's doesn't hurt them.

So think twice before increasing size!

Conclusion
I just wanted to share some of my experiences with you guys :)

All the best!

God bless you :)

Edited by Nuralshamal
  • Like 1

I used to get lines of star energy entering my back at orgasm with my gf

Sign in to follow this