Sign in to follow this  
Zorro Dantes

The world is engaging in sorcery of monumental proportions!🧐 with humanities sole redeeming baby quality being blatant ignorance and stupidity🤣

No wonder all the angels got pissed when god said we’re cream of the crop😆. The Rules of the divine can’t harm you if your unaware of them, in fact your considerably unburdened by the heavenly laws least you concede to possession by one of its many “ordained” camps of thought.  How terrifyingly hilarious. No wonder immortals are always lonely and buddhas be looking like babies 

24 minutes ago, Zorro Dantes said:

The Rules of the divine can’t harm you if your unaware of them

An interesting hypothesis.   Any evidence?

In regards to the general populace dabbling in forces that some folks can’t quite comprehend, theres most definitely more sorcery being used now than ever before I believe. There’s more people on the plant than in all of history and everyone hates it lol. Gotta be some sorta mass hypnosis for such a condition to contend with lol. 
In regards to the rules of divinity being unable to throughly enforce heavenly will on humanity? I wouldn’t necessarily call it solid framework which to build upon I just notice there’s a lot of  people that are able to pull off ungodly titan like acts, who some how slip past  a harsh heavenly judgement  by being, seemingly blessed by a concrete cocoon of unawarenesses…I guess you could say. I don’t know if you familiar with that guy General Buttnakeds story. Former African shaman general who attributed his powers to spirits that sought human sacrifice in exchange for magical powers, accidentally started learning about Jesus, and then bam! Loss of all black magic powers due to enhanced awareness of spiritual framework  higher than that he was using. something like that. Low level vibrational saturation to the point of attaining isolation from higher vibrational retribution. In short 

Edited by Zorro Dantes

Its weird aint it . Remember Idi Amin ?  Talk  about a walking atrocity maker !  The British helped him 'evolve' though ( he kept winning them money in army boxing matches ) and kept getting promoted by them .

( To be sung to the tune of   Gilbert And Sullivan's  ' When I Was A Lad'  :

" And I punched  in  the other's heads so violently

that they made me a general in the British Army . "  )

I cant remember how many assassination attempts he survived , he even survived one when he was touring in a jeep, standing up in back seat waving  to people . Some one lobbed a live grenade at him , he hand batted it back  at them as if it was a tennis ball.  Even the British   Foreign Secretary  at the time ( David Owen *  )  proposed assassination , but Amin 'escaped ' from that as well . 

*    "I'm not ashamed of considering it, because his regime goes down in the scale of  Pol Pot as one of the worst of all African regimes".

Some type of 'divine providence '  ? ? ?  :huh:

Then, after a lifetime of evil atrocities  he gets deposed and exiled to ..... Saudi Arabia , under the sanctuary of their Royal family who  paid him a generous subsidy and accommodation  on the top two floors of the Novotel Hotel  in Jeddah.

:wacko:

Well, since it seems that ignorance is bliss, it would follow that Divine Laws don't actually apply, since ignorance of the Law is no excuse.  Learning about "higher Divine principles" just means you now hear a truth that you didn't recognize previously.  It doesn't mean that they work now, it just means you recognize it.  They never worked, it is simply a color of perspective.  And, yes, if you define things like sorcery, there is a lot more of it now.  Lust and greed are powerful motives that are being sold to the masses.  Sin is in!  

Sign in to follow this