styrofoamdog

Wizard Wang Liping?

The letter written to david verdesi posted here sometime ago by wang liping regarding the seminar in denmark indicated how Money Hungry this guy is. That was enough for me.

Just because its Christmas and I am in the moooooood... boy. I think you need a Fu to get rid of that fixated obsession regarding David. Free yourself from it and breathing becomes nice again ;)

couldn't resist

happy Christmas to you

Harry

The more you charge for something the higher the perceived value is.

The inverse is also true, unfortunately.

Most people probably do need good instruction to succeed in Taoist cultivation, but you can get to pretty high levels with what's freely available, or available for almost no money.

I would even say that if you're diligent and really doing the right things - Some masters will find YOU. . .

The problem is - if you tell people the clear truth and give it to them for free - Most of them won't really believe you, and the truth is exactly the opposite of what most people "interested" in Taoism want to hear.

What people want to do is use "empty force" on people, and have sex with a brazillion women, and satisfy their own conditioned nature.

What they need to do if they want to succeed is step out of humanness.

It's like something I mentioned off hand about full lotus sitting. People struggle with it and struggle with it, and then one day you do it and you realize you could have done it all along, and that it was only your human notions which prevented you in the first place.

It requires complete committment to the things that normal people don't care about, and complete not caring about the things that normal people are committed to.

Most people don't want to hear that though.

It's a little bit discouraging, because I would like to share some of the things I have learned or been taught, but I know that unless I hype it up to a ridiculous extreme, prey upon peoples human weaknesses and desire for temporal power, create false scarcity and charge a ridiculous amount - nobody will care much.

It's to bad.

Well Sunshine,im sorry if i offended you.Your welcome to defend your teacher/ex teacher Dr Verdesi, However i cant stand the guy for the fraud that he is.

Merry Christmas.

Well Sunshine,im sorry if i offended you.Your welcome to defend your teacher/ex teacher Dr Verdesi, However i cant stand the guy for the fraud that he is.

Merry Christmas.

Well. At this point in time I am not studying any longer with David and have turned to a different practice. I just feel it to be a good idea (especially at this time the year) to free oneself from any emotional attachments... believe me: your liver will be happy in the long run :)

enjoy a good time

Harry

Well. At this point in time I am not studying any longer with David and have turned to a different practice. I just feel it to be a good idea (especially at this time the year) to free oneself from any emotional attachments... believe me: your liver will be happy in the long run :)

enjoy a good time

Harry

Smart move there ^_^ And not a moment too soon

Good luck Harry

Well. At this point in time I am not studying any longer with David and have turned to a different practice.

Harry

Nice to see you finally woke up after so Long. Too bad it cost you thousands of dollars & Hours of wasted time, but you were warned. So whats the latest flavour now,Yoga Reiki,Tibetan buddhism ?

Nice to see you finally woke up after so Long. Too bad it cost you thousands of dollars & Hours of wasted time, but you were warned. So whats the latest flavour now,Yoga Reiki,Tibetan buddhism ?

Hi "Little" & "Smith": Guys. Don't think too highly of me, please. There are several reasons for my decision and I won't go into details... it did not cost me thousands of dollars and there was no wasted time at all. I was warned, but still see too many of the warnings to be coming from the wrong place and would respond to many arguments of the past the same manner again if we were to go all over that again. I am very confident to say you guys know at least as little as me... I have one "advantage" though: I have met David... lets leave it with that.

The "latest flavour" is KAP!

Why?

many reasons :)

Harry

So, in order to be wise we should not give all our money to teachers that charge too much. ;)

Only if you want :D

For the rest, bla bla bla bla :D like if that would change something on the subject :P

Edited by maximolevel

The more you charge for something the higher the perceived value is.

The inverse is also true, unfortunately.

Most people probably do need good instruction to succeed in Taoist cultivation, but you can get to pretty high levels with what's freely available, or available for almost no money.

I would even say that if you're diligent and really doing the right things - Some masters will find YOU. . .

The problem is - if you tell people the clear truth and give it to them for free - Most of them won't really believe you, and the truth is exactly the opposite of what most people "interested" in Taoism want to hear.

What people want to do is use "empty force" on people, and have sex with a brazillion women, and satisfy their own conditioned nature.

What they need to do if they want to succeed is step out of humanness.

It's like something I mentioned off hand about full lotus sitting. People struggle with it and struggle with it, and then one day you do it and you realize you could have done it all along, and that it was only your human notions which prevented you in the first place.

It requires complete committment to the things that normal people don't care about, and complete not caring about the things that normal people are committed to.

Most people don't want to hear that though.

It's a little bit discouraging, because I would like to share some of the things I have learned or been taught, but I know that unless I hype it up to a ridiculous extreme, prey upon peoples human weaknesses and desire for temporal power, create false scarcity and charge a ridiculous amount - nobody will care much.

It's to bad.

excellent post :)

my perception is that the fees are what they are because they dont want to waste time with people that arent serious - but that is not the only reason. (and if you have to cough up a decent sum then you'd best be serious.)

reiterated:

I've found that to be oh so true...by discovering that I am completely content not caring about most crap 'normal' people care about, want, etc.

Hi "Little"

I have one "advantage" though: I have met David... lets leave it with that.

The "latest flavour" is KAP!

Why?

many reasons :)

Harry

So, a "close encounter" on the internet, that lasted some 6 months, does not count? For me it made all the difference... Seeing a part of a person that is rarely exposed, to the usual students at least... That's just one of many reasons, so much for confidence of knowing as little as me, sorry to bust your confidence in that.

I know enough to say you could get to a good level following the path that you left behind. The only problem is in your mind, and it won't go away, or be healed, by jumping from one practice to another. For somebody else, staying with that "line" would be beneficial, but not for you. I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm being like a judge to you, but I'm interested in you story, it's a lesson to me. There are some features that both of us share, that leads us to simmilar decisions and turns in life... It's a research about a possible outcome of a set of decisions that I didn't make. I hope you won't take it so personal.

What's the cure? For me it was something that happened in the poor old material world. A touch of destiny that made me into something better, for somebody elses sake...

^_^

father-and-child.jpg

>>What's the cure? For me it was something that happened in the poor old material world. A touch of destiny that made me into something better, for somebody elses sake...<<

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. If you can imagine what I feel right now you feel wonderful :)

>>So, a "close encounter" on the internet, that lasted some 6 months, does not count? For me it made all the difference... Seeing a part of a person that is rarely exposed, to the usual students at least... That's just one of many reasons, so much for confidence of knowing as little as me, sorry to bust your confidence in that. <<

See. As you remember I wasn't that much interested in that story. Cyberspace to me stays cyperspace as honest and true we two might meet here. The difference to me is in meeting a person in reality. This tells much more I feel. I might be wrong though...

>>The only problem is in your mind, and it won't go away, or be healed, by jumping from one practice to another.<<

I am not sure what problem it is that you refer to... I have only one. Being a sceptic from the heart... and this sure enough won't be solved by jumping around from practice to practice... and maybe exactly that "problem" is either what saves me or will never let me get anywhere... I have stopped worrying about it. I have found peace in just walking and enjoying my life... wherever it might lead me. It will include hurt and joy and maybe by oscillating between the two there will one day be true insight... a guarantee I have not... but none of us has. So why bother?

Whatever the talk around David. I found my end with realizing I can't keep up with the "demands". This was enough destiny for me... a practitioner with a burn out is a practitioner that likely won't get very far.

One thing is sure, though, Little. Due to some experiences in the last several monthes I have come much closer to that part of destiny you referred to... it is not yet that close... but it is not endlessly far -as it once was- either...

>>I hope you won't take it so personal.<<

If you believe it or not.

I consider you to be a friend :)

:)

Harry

Thank you Harry, I think you already know your friendship means much to me :)

All I wanted to tell you is that sometimes, in order to get a better grasp of the unseen, for some people, the best way is to take a deep dive into the seen world... Then the practice gets 1000% better. Can you imagine that?

Good luck

E,

Thank you Harry, I think you already know your friendship means much to me :)

All I wanted to tell you is that sometimes, in order to get a better grasp of the unseen, for some people, the best way is to take a deep dive into the seen world... Then the practice gets 1000% better. Can you imagine that?

I very much can. While the last several monthes have confronted me with quite unusual encounters it was so much life and alive that I have had the experience and not just the imagination... although I sometimes wonder if it is all real :)

Harry