galen_burnett

Kundalini Zhan Zhuang gone wrong. Help.

1 hour ago, EFreethought said:

I thought there was a reply about an entity giving me bad thoughts or controlling my thoughts on top of my head, and that I should send it heart light. But it looks like it got deleted.

I guess heart light is like barbeque sauce: it is the answer for everything.

Did you type that or the entity on top of your head make you type that 

5 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Did you type that or the entity on top of your head make you type that 

You will have to ask it. Apparently these entities can only be sensed over the internet.

• Haha 2

My understanding is the risks of the Kundalini approach are fairly well documented (google "meditation psychosis"). We don't recommend taking the energy up into the head for the first decade of practice for many many reasons (generally relating to ways you can seriously damage your body system or worse).

My teacher would recommend training these things only with an experienced teacher to guide, and initially to train only the middle dantian (deep emotions/Jing > Qi)--without refining a solid base there over a long time, risk of taking much cruder everyday energy up into the head, and that can cause a lot of problems. We only recommend taking the most refined energy up, and it takes some years training to refine it or even truly distinguish the difference.

• Like 1

On 03/04/2023 at 9:35 PM, freshpondtaiji said:

My understanding is the risks of the Kundalini approach are fairly well documented (google "meditation psychosis"). We don't recommend taking the energy up into the head for the first decade of practice for many many reasons (generally relating to ways you can seriously damage your body system or worse).

My teacher would recommend training these things only with an experienced teacher to guide, and initially to train only the middle dantian (deep emotions/Jing > Qi)--without refining a solid base there over a long time, risk of taking much cruder everyday energy up into the head, and that can cause a lot of problems. We only recommend taking the most refined energy up, and it takes some years training to refine it or even truly distinguish the difference.

Any ideas for how to fix it though?

17 hours ago, galen_burnett said:

Any ideas for how to fix it though?

Find a good teacher in person. Depending on what "it" is, might or might not be practically "fixable" easily

If it's just stagnation in the back, you can see if this helps (but I really recommend a real teacher for this sort of problem given the cause):

Edited by freshpondtaiji

You could try “Breathing through the knees”. With decision of flesh over mind let breath walk from your knees, when considering difficult problems consider the knees as pleasant a thinker of the mind.

Otherwise, “Swallow three diets” is a cultivation technique you could try but it’s a bit specific to those who get it

16 hours ago, freshpondtaiji said:

Find a good teacher in person. Depending on what "it" is, might or might not be practically "fixable" easily

If it's just stagnation in the back, you can see if this helps (but I really recommend a real teacher for this sort of problem given the cause):

Cheers

16 hours ago, Mithras said:

You could try “Breathing through the knees”. With decision of flesh over mind let breath walk from your knees, when considering difficult problems consider the knees as pleasant a thinker of the mind.

Otherwise, “Swallow three diets” is a cultivation technique you could try but it’s a bit specific to those who get it

Where can I read about ‘Swallow three diets’?

You read with ego like a sightless book if you really need to read it.

A Sightless Book: You only have the title 

The waif reflected on the directions she lost her information, is a ruder way of knowing. Mass Mind starts to rule things.

Edited by Mithras

You can also try looking at the list of cultivation manuals I was just writing, there’s stuff that’s less mundane there. You seem to have some capacity for “Lightning Secret Nirvana”. It actually traces on using injury to do things, and recovery is usually quick at least for psyche. I certainly don’t but the manual is read the same way as “Swallow Three Diets”.

The picture for me is using Lightning on pictures to solve problems and slowly getting an elemental route to absorb Storm Qi from rainy weather. Once again my talent for the art isn’t great. 

If I was to describe the difference, swallow three diets leads to the warp and mastery on the dao of eating. Whereas Lightning Secret Nirvana has to do with skill and transitioning from using intelligence to using chain Lightning to solve problems. It’s also great for saving people who suffer deep spiritual backlash (Kundalini, Nirvana).

I avoided Nirvana out of some luck, but usually these spiritual traces are either naturally occurring in nature or cruel remnants floating in the emotional realm. In generalness, im highly certain there’s a cruel divinity in the environment that’s making it hard to access psychic power. The joke is that humans aren’t naturally limited by the environment, and the sensation of large nescient souls has made the Winds of Magic fade into obscurity. 

The truth is that enlightenment has been becoming more and more difficult for generations, while spiritual qi is quickly being polluted by evidence of early psionics(ability to communicate).

Humans don’t get that fragile ego’s that think they’re intelligent is really the hum of the warp. Psyche does not exist in nature and the sensation of vast flickering lights on a sea of souls will eventually establish.

It’s a bit like the movements of nature. If you want to study it more deeply, “Perfection in Gideon’s Form” is a cultivation that follows this trace.

You might be able to survive Gold fever that comes from cultivating that manual. Most people don’t, but then again there are ways around it.

Becoming a serf to someone, helps a lot, especially with learning magic. 

Edited by Mithras

6 hours ago, Mithras said:

You can also try looking at the list of cultivation manuals I was just writing, there’s stuff that’s less mundane there. You seem to have some capacity for “Lightning Secret Nirvana”. It actually traces on using injury to do things, and recovery is usually quick at least for psyche. I certainly don’t but the manual is read the same way as “Swallow Three Diets”.

The picture for me is using Lightning on pictures to solve problems and slowly getting an elemental route to absorb Storm Qi from rainy weather. Once again my talent for the art isn’t great. 

If I was to describe the difference, swallow three diets leads to the warp and mastery on the dao of eating. Whereas Lightning Secret Nirvana has to do with skill and transitioning from using intelligence to using chain Lightning to solve problems. It’s also great for saving people who suffer deep spiritual backlash (Kundalini, Nirvana).

I avoided Nirvana out of some luck, but usually these spiritual traces are either naturally occurring in nature or cruel remnants floating in the emotional realm. In generalness, im highly certain there’s a cruel divinity in the environment that’s making it hard to access psychic power. The joke is that humans aren’t naturally limited by the environment, and the sensation of large nescient souls has made the Winds of Magic fade into obscurity. 

The truth is that enlightenment has been becoming more and more difficult for generations, while spiritual qi is quickly being polluted by evidence of early psionics(ability to communicate).

Humans don’t get that fragile ego’s that think they’re intelligent is really the hum of the warp. Psyche does not exist in nature and the sensation of vast flickering lights on a sea of souls will eventually establish.

It’s a bit like the movements of nature. If you want to study it more deeply, “Perfection in Gideon’s Form” is a cultivation that follows this trace.

You might be able to survive Gold fever that comes from cultivating that manual. Most people don’t, but then again there are ways around it.

Becoming a serf to someone, helps a lot, especially with learning magic. 

Yeah, again, I’d need some link or reference to a book that explains all these terms you’re using in order to understand what you’re talking about.

On 4/14/2023 at 11:38 PM, galen_burnett said:

Yeah, again, I’d need some link or reference to a book that explains all these terms you’re using in order to understand what you’re talking about.

I would not take Mithras literally in these responses, as he appears to be posting in a random stream of consciousness/word salad pattern lately.  It's been going on for some time now.

If it were me in your position, I'd revisit Ilumaren and Trunk's advisements; and I'd cease all mentation and formal movement based meditations for a while and focus purely on grounding mind and body.  Long walks, mellow diet and seek out a qualified dr of chinese medicine if one is in your area.

• Like 1