sifu wolf

mystic not religious

Hello to the rest of the tao. Just a few lines to clear up a few things. I thank you all that have responded to this bit. Many queries have come this way in regards to religious or what? The answer to all in one, This skinbag is a mystic. The practices that it has gone through during its 35 years in the Himalayas and northern china include such things as alchemy, iron shirt kung fu, levitations, astral traveling and enlightenment. Training began at the age of 14, was ordained at 15 and now at nearly 50 y.o.am head trainer at tao wu shin temple in australia. As for religion, if you were to take all of human kind off of this planet where would you find good and evil?. A fact is a fact whether one believes it or not. A belief cant exist outside of the gap between your ears. Religion is purely belief. To follow anything totally negates freedom of spirit. The tao is all that there is. What could it possibly follow other than its own unfoldment? Sifu Wolf. Tao Wu Shin Temple. Regards.

• Like 1

G'day

Where in australia is the Tao Wu Shin temple located if you dont mind me asking?

Well if you take all the people off the earth then there will still be evil if you believe in evil spirits. They'd just pick on animals I guess.

The practices that it has gone through during its 35 years in the Himalayas and northern china include such things as alchemy, iron shirt kung fu, levitations, astral traveling and enlightenment.

A fact is a fact whether one believes it or not. A belief cant exist outside of the gap between your ears.

Cool, could you elaborate on those? Have you actually levitated?

And quantum mechanics states that we see what we choose to see, on a quantum level. Or to simplify it, a 3rd density particle is nothing but that part of the 4th density wave that we chose to perceive. "Fate" is thus that 4th density wave. "Free will" is that 3rd density choice. And both are actually under "our" control - just at different levels of our being. So, when we exercise "free will" in the 4th density, that determines our fate in this 3rd density. Ultimately, it's all "free will," just at different levels...

Edited by vortex

Cool, could you elaborate on those? Have you actually levitated?

And quantum mechanics states that we see what we choose to see, on a quantum level. Or to simplify it, a 3rd density particle is nothing but that part of the 4th density wave that we chose to perceive. "Fate" is thus that 4th density wave. "Free will" is that 3rd density choice. And both are actually under "our" control - just at different levels of our being. So, when we exercise "free will" in the 4th density, that determines our fate in this 3rd density. Ultimately, it's all "free will," just at different levels...

Hello Vortex. Yes, this skinbag has moved up and moved other objects, but that is usually a side affect. As you are no doubt aware of, sub atomic particles are generally in two places at once. Thoughts are made up of atoms. Which in turn are made up these particles. Sub atomic particles also only appear or respond to need. So, if you need to move with 100% focus then not only can one levitate but be in two places at once. But hey, thats the tao. Regards Wolf. P.S Thank you for your response.

G'day

Where in australia is the Tao Wu Shin temple located if you dont mind me asking?

Belief is the complete opposite to fact, otherwise belief would be called fact. If all humanity were gone then so would such filthy concepts as good and evil, Reality has nothing to do with what people think. Wolf

• Like 1

G'day

Hello truth. Wasnt sure if you got an answer to your question. So just in case. Tao Wu Shin Temple is in south east Queensland Australia on Mt. Tambourine. Regards. Wolf

WOW. What a lot of stuff to carry. Have you seen the moon latley ?

Not carrying it around any more than my ability to see. As for the moon don't worry it waxes and wanes regardless. B)