Trash Filter

BEst way to build the yang energy in dantian

Like many others, have been inspired by John Chang's ideas.

In your opinion, wht is the best method to build up yang energies?

Example: Lotus meditation, with maintained absolute empty mind (absolute meditation)?

Cheers

Like many others, have been inspired by John Chang's ideas.

In your opinion, wht is the best method to build up yang energies?

Example: Lotus meditation, with maintained absolute empty mind (absolute meditation)?

Cheers

I don't think you should try John Chang's system. I read those books too, and although it's fascinating, Danaos himself describes the practice as dangerous. Do some research, find a system that's right for you (and safe) and go for it. I know you need to find your own path, but totally pioneering your way through bits of details on a dangerous system is not a good one to take in my opinion. (I am assuming that you only have as much information as was presented in the two books, which is not detailed enough to practice on.)

As far as meditation goes though, anyone doing these sorts of things is going to have to reach a state of stillness or emptiness in meditation. I have no teacher (which I should seriously try harder finding) but I've looked into a system, found books and articles about it, found detailed information about it, and now I'm laying the philosophical foundation for it. My point is, find something complete enough to go on. Message me if you have any questions, and definitely message Lin. He helped me out alot, and hopefully he can do the same for you.

Peace.

Edited by Wu-Liu

If you're interested in that lineage, check out foundation training. You've got to be dedicated to follow that path, it is not an easy one :)

I doubt I will pay the foundation forum, and I can't go about paying David $1000 of dollars for some tai chi lessons, because I can't afford that.

Well my method is producing results slowly, such as I can move v light unbalnced objects without touch and people who dont resist, which is interesting and all but I need to move furthur.

As for it being dangerous, I'm not worried at all about that. Besides which at my level I couldnt hurt a fly, and its not like i am pumping energy into brain 10 hrs a day.

And my friends, even if it was, we have to do what we can do and never give up.

Even if people are hoarding the information for fear of society using it for evil. In my opinion, it's such an incompetent and cynical way of thinking, as if there aren't already powers that be that already know about this stuff and are advanced on the potential for centuries?

Power to the people, with average opportunity, we must share what we know.

Anyone got any tips to share pls?

Oh mateys

If anyone wants to know more about empty force(moving something from distance) i willing to help you, just pm me if you like.

I'm no david verdesi but some of it is simpler than people make out. Main thing is just takes a lot of training.

I only been training 5 months and i have positive results, so dont get scared away by the expensive gurus.

Hmm no expert on this as I don't do anything other than the odd bit of basic Tai Chi (once in a blue moon) but perhaps you should try semen retention! Of course after a week or so the Yang energy seems to become balanced with the Yin but even after a few days I become more aggressive and intense.

I personally don't buy the whole Taoist semen retention thing but that's because I'm into other things which are not generally discussed in public.

You really need a teacher imo. Longmen Pai seems to talk more about this aspect than other schools.

If you can't afford David Shen there is another Longmen teacher named Master Chen that is doing a workshop in Atlanta next month.

Mind you, this doesn't necessarily mean your going to learn to fill "fill your tan tien" or whatever but would be a first step in studying with a genuine Taoist teacher in the Longmen Pai.

link

Dear Trash Filter,

I would be interested to know your empty force training method's.

Many thank's.

SABRETOOTH.

the short story Chk out my practise in journal area. Thats basically all i do. Still trying like everyone else though to get the best quickest effective efficient way etc

Edited by Trash Filter