Sign in to follow this  
JazZen

From Dharma Bum to Tao Bum

Hello Everyone & especially my new TaoBum friends that I meet over the weekend in NJ.

I am so glad, I ran into the sessions with Max, because of you Bums!, I got so much extra time and practices.

Jazz Singh :D

I have started a group for East Coast members from the weekend class: MeetAndGrow.com

::NAMASTE:::

The highest in me bows to the highest in You!

I honor the place in you

in which the entire Universe dwells,

I honor the place in you

which is of Love, of Truth, of Light and of Peace,

When you are in that place in you,

and I am in that place in me,

we are One.

:::NAMASTE:::

Edited by JazZen

Jazz,

Great to meet you!! Sorry about the Scorpion Hands thing... but I guess it all worked out for the best. I'm glad you joined us for the bonus classes!

Your pal,

Yoda

PS... your avatar is like mine... a bit too clean cut! :lol: Btw, who's that guy next to you?

Hey Jazz - welcome to the Taobums. I so glad you found your way to us! It was great to meet up with you in NJ.

I just signed up with the Meet&Grow group. Thanks!

Michael :)

The guy next to me is : Dalai Lama. - for me it was a moment of a Lifetime to meet him.

and

now ... to meet Max. I have updated my Avatar to the fresh picture.

post-11989-1210121248.jpeg

Ah, much better! :lol:

I did manage to high five the Dalai Lama once, but that was before the days of high security. Last time I saw him, I had to go through a 45 minute security screening process and there was no opening to swing in and grope the guy. :blink:

Hey Jazz,

I was glad you joined the bums for the extra time with Max. The more the merrier. :D

-Scott

Sign in to follow this