ChiDumbass

Hi everyone, Im a new chi entusiast

I train Qigong since 2015 and with time I developed the ability to move the "chi" around my body. Since I cant find a master, I myself creating my own training and I do it around 1 hour a day . The sensation is increasing in strenght, not sure about other stuff tho.

Could that be dangerous ? I dont know if I will stop if its actually dangerous but I want to know.

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

… the ability to move the "chi" around my body …

Hi CD. Welcome to the forum. :)

In general imo best to stick to 無為 (wu-wei - non-interference), i.e. don’t make it “move”.

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

On 14/11/2022 at 1:54 AM, ChiDumbass said:

I train Qigong since 2015 and with time I developed the ability to move the "chi" around my body. Since I cant find a master, I myself creating my own training and I do it around 1 hour a day . The sensation is increasing in strenght, not sure about other stuff tho.

Could that be dangerous ? I dont know if I will stop if its actually dangerous but I want to know.

Thanks

Best thing you can do is find a master and don’t play around by yourself. There is good info on this site that will help you find one. 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2022 at 2:54 AM, ChiDumbass said:

Training should have goals, purposes and milestones.

• Like 2

On 11/13/2022 at 5:54 PM, ChiDumbass said:

Could that be dangerous ? I dont know if I will stop if its actually dangerous but I want to know. The sensation is increasing in strenght,

Thanks

Hi CD
Welcome to TDB. 
Whatever it might be. If this is the case, the sensation is increasing in strength, then, you must have been doing something right.
Can you tell us what is your developed ability to move the "chi" around your body?

Take it from me. Nothing that can be dangerous doing on your own and gone this far.

• Like 1

On 21/11/2022 at 12:43 PM, Pak_Satrio said:

Best thing you can do is find a master and don’t play around by yourself. There is good info on this site that will help you find one. 

Its quite hard for me to find a master as Im a young guy with not enough income to save, I can at most pay rent and food. I go to doctors school but I will only start working in like 3 or4 years.

I also live in a south american 3rd world country.

On 24/11/2022 at 5:27 PM, ChiDragon said:

Hi CD
Welcome to TDB. 
Whatever it might be. If this is the case, the sensation is increasing in strength, then, you must have been doing something right.
Can you tell us what is your developed ability to move the "chi" around your body?

Take it from me. Nothing that can be dangerous doing on your own and gone this far.

Thats good to know.

Well, I did a lot of zhang zhuan and other basic exercises that I have no idea how they are named at some point I could feel this hot tingly feeling circling around my arms and chest. At some point I could do it without doing ZZ, so now I basically lay down for an hour while cicling the feeling around my body. Naturally it got stronger and now I can induce it in almost any part of my body with the exception of my back and the left side of my belly. Its much easier to do it on my arms and legs tho. 

Sometimes I feel a strong but pleasurable feelings on some part of my body spontaneusly and then I can induce direct the sensation to that part of my body in my next session.

On 22/11/2022 at 6:42 AM, Neirong said:

Training should have goals, purposes and milestones.

Its kind of hard for me to set goals since I dont know what i actually can do with it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChiDumbass said:

Its quite hard for me to find a master as Im a young guy with not enough income to save, I can at most pay rent and food. I go to doctors school but I will only start working in like 3 or4 years.

I also live in a south american 3rd world country.

Ok you can do it your own way. But if you mess your self up, who is there to fix you? Strangers on an Internet forum who all have different traditions and opinions? 

Sometimes it takes sacrifice to really learn something valuable. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ChiDumbass said:

Thats good to know.

Well, I did a lot of zhang zhuan and other basic exercises that I have no idea how they are named at some point I could feel this hot tingly feeling circling around my arms and chest. At some point I could do it without doing ZZ, so now I basically lay down for an hour while cicling the feeling around my body. Naturally it got stronger and now I can induce it in almost any part of my body with the exception of my back and the left side of my belly. Its much easier to do it on my arms and legs tho. 

Sometimes I feel a strong but pleasurable feelings on some part of my body spontaneusly and then I can induce direct the sensation to that part of my body in my next session.

CD
I think you are on the right track. This welcome forum is not for long discussions. Why don't you start a new thread in the General Discussion Section. Would you please do that? I have a lot to tell you from my own experience. It might be a helpful guide for a enthusiastic  beginner. Thanks!