Kurotenno

Hi, plz help

Hi to all, you can call me Kurotenno, recently I've been feeling not too well, I am pretty sure that I feel Qi but it's kind of too strong, I have had some stress and rough times, not sleeping for quite some days and bam it started, I started hearing and sometimes even seeing Qi, especially when in strong concentration, but then I started kind of feeling vibrations and translating them into language, I'm still far from understanding what it is, but one of the "voices" said that it's qi and that it comes from another universe, some voices are startled and say that I'm too loud, I started hearing different sounds like growling from far away even, some sounds come into my body making vibrations inside it, sometimes it's super good like feeling my body rapidly vibrating all over, but sometimes it's very bad even pain, I have many things to tell about my experience, still haven't found a way to make it useful, also I hear it in other people, like growling and such. 

Can you please help me with some qi circulation recommendations, also these sounds can be recorded, it's often very scary.

Hi Kurotenno,

Sorry to hear you've been having a difficult time.  Have you discussed your experiences with a medical doctor?  That's where I would start.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kurotenno said:

… recently I've been feeling not too well … stress and rough times, not sleeping for quite some days

… Can you please help me with some qi circulation recommendations … it's often very scary.

Hi Kurotenno. Welcome to the forum. :) 

I don’t think “qi circulation” will be helpful for you at the moment. For the time being, I would advice you to abandon all spiritual ambition and all spiritual practices. 

As your experiences are sometimes scary and causing you stress, I think it might be best for you (for the time being) to distract yourself. 

Keep telling yourself you have no interest in Qi at the moment. Keep telling yourself to focus exclusively on normal daily life and normal social interactions with the people IRL in your life. However mundane, it will strengthen you and make you better equipped for dealing with Qi in future.

When you have a really strong base in daily life, you will be in a stronger position to cope with such experiences as you describe. 

Set yourself a pleasant daily routine and flexibly follow that. It’s also important to eat healthy and do a bit of exercise daily, especially walking is very good.

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Hi Kurotenno,

Sorry to hear you've been having a difficult time.  Have you discussed your experiences with a medical doctor?  That's where I would start.

Yes, I have had some sessions with a doctor and it has been better after that, I have less emotions in general and I feel that it's good to be unhinged when such things happen, I can still study properly and don't really have much problem sleeping as this energy somehow makes me sleep faster.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kurotenno said:

… I … don't really have much problem sleeping as this energy somehow makes me sleep faster.

13 hours ago, Kurotenno said:

… I feel Qi but it's kind of too strong, I have had some stress … not sleeping for quite some days …

You are contradicting yourself.

Edited by Cobie

28 minutes ago, Cobie said:

Hi Kurotenno. Welcome to the forum. :) 

I don’t think “qi circulation” will be helpful for you at the moment. For the time being, I would advice you to abandon all spiritual ambition and all spiritual practices. 

As your experiences are sometimes scary and causing you stress, I think it might be best for you (for the time being) to distract yourself. 
Keep telling yourself you have no interest in Qi at the moment. Keep telling yourself to focus exclusively on normal daily life and normal social interactions with the people in your life. However mundane, it will strengthen you and make you better equipped for dealing with Qi in future.

When you have a really strong base in daily life, you will be in a stronger position to cope with such experiences as you describe. 

Set yourself a pleasant daily routine and flexibly follow that. It’s also important to eat healthy and do a bit of exercise daily, especially walking is very good.

I am walking almost daily and don't have that much problem with it, I can tell some of the experiences I had which were very vivid:

1. Hearing and feeling different beings near me all the time, but sometimes they help me, like making sounds to objects that would be interesting or help me, like to a book and a page that has similar story as the show I was watching, or to the food in the fridge that would be helpful, or sometimes speaking through the sounds of flowing water and helping relax my throat.

2. While almost sleeping I can make my body move a little without really moving it like some sort of intent and like that I can feel these beings, they are often formless, like a foggy feeling, I sometimes see them even when looking outside, they are also similar to white fog moving very fast speed, most are harmless.

3. I don't know why but some of these entities copy my breathing and I also started feeling and copying other people's breathing and as such started understanding their emotions, I feel it mostly in the top of my mouth it's as if I had some liquid in it that is flowing, when the emotions are positive it's refreshing water, but when the person is feeling bad it has a bad taste.

12 minutes ago, Cobie said:

You are contradicting yourself.

It started when I felt bad, not sleeping, questioning philosophical questions, have had many nightmares, but then when my emotions were less and less and I didn't question too much, it started feeling better, when going to sleep I just wait for the sounds and feelings to come and I just need to make it all balanced throughout my body when that happens I can sleep effortlessly, the thing is to not be scared or surprised and just let everything happen.