Kojiro

Hello everybody!

Hi all!

I am a new member of this forum. For the last weeks I have been reading and enjoying the forum, and today I've made the decision to participate as an active member. I hope we can all learn together, respecting the different paths everybody must chose for themselves. In the past I was a yoga and qi gong practitioner, and although I still like these arts, now I am more interested in fasting or intermittent fasting as an internal cultivation technique, as this has proved so far to me the strongest strategy for self development and improvement. But I am thoroughly open to new challenges and paths that I can find here.

• Like 2

Hi Kojiro! You sound very experienced indeed. I hope the forum will be helpful in your new direction. I love your “respecting” and “open” attitude, I aim for similar. Welcome to the forum! Enjoy :)

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Welcome @Kojiro!

You will find many amazing qigong systems here

maybe I am asking a stupid question, but is there any system that mixes well with intermitent fasting, adding to its benefits?

Edited by Kojiro

18 minutes ago, Kojiro said:

maybe I am asking a stupid question, but is there any system that mixes well with intermitent fasting, adding to its benefits?

Sleeping qigong as taught by John Dolic.

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

Sleeping qigong as taught by John Dolic.

I will check that. Maybe just meditation can mix well too, because after all fasting is an internal rest, a pause for the digestive system and other internal organs. Maybe meditation is also a kind of mental and physical rest, so it can add up

Edited by Kojiro

1 hour ago, Kojiro said:

I will check that. Maybe just meditation can mix well too, because after all fasting is an internal rest, a pause for the digestive system and other internal organs. Maybe meditation is also a kind of mental and physical rest, so it can add up

It depends on the kind of meditation you do—there are many different types.

• Like 1