paul_willis

Hello there

Hello there everyone. I've been hovering within the community as a guest for a few days and decided to make an account now. everything and everybody here seems interesting to me and would love to learn as much as possible. Also the people here seem to be really good explainers and guide and hoping to interact here with various online strangers with knowledge.

Looking forward to learning new things and hoping to be guided as a complete beginner. Any good recommendations.?

• Like 3

Hello paul_willis.

My recommendation is to choose which recommendations you follow rather carefully. 

Welcome.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, paul_willis said:

… hoping to be guided as a complete beginner. Any good recommendations.?

Hi paul_willis. Don’t forget to use your ‘inner teacher’, intuition. :) Welcome to the forum. Happy learning.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, paul_willis said:

Hello there everyone. I've been hovering within the community as a guest for a few days and decided to make an account now. everything and everybody here seems interesting to me and would love to learn as much as possible. Also the people here seem to be really good explainers and guide and hoping to interact here with various online strangers with knowledge.

Looking forward to learning new things and hoping to be guided as a complete beginner. Any good recommendations.?

Hey Paul! What are you looking to learn? Would you like suggestions on good practices for beginners?

• Like 1

If you are interested in qigong I would recommend Flying Phoenix Chi Kung, you can read more on this thread:

and check out the website here for the teachings: 

http://www.taichimania.com/chikung_catalog.html

If you are interested in neigong I would recommend learning from Rudi, check out these threads for info:

and check out the website here: 

https://authenticneigong.com/

Both systems teach from beginner level so you can do them without having any previous experience. Both also will allow you to feel the effects of qi quite quickly.

• Like 1