awaken

The reason why a person who only has qi in his lower abdomen can't understand the WuZenPian

這本書在丹道界非常有名,可以說是中醫界的黃帝內經,儒家的論語,道家哲學的道德經,具有經王的地位。

這本書應該是有英文翻譯的,可以的話,誰可以提供一下英文翻譯連結。

This book is very famous in the field of alchemy and Taoism. It can be said that it is the Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic in the field of Chinese medicine, the Analects of Confucianism, and the Tao Te Ching of Taoist philosophy. It has the status of the king of Dao classics.

This book should have an English translation, if possible, who can provide the English translation link.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070128012222/http://www.daoism.cn/up/data/018wzhp.htm

但是我這裡只能提供中文連結。

談了為什麼搬運法看不懂黃庭經的系列之後,接著談為什麼搬運法看不懂悟真篇。

But I can only provide Chinese links here.

After talking about why those who cultivate the transfer method can't understand the series of Huang Tingjing, I then talk about why those who cultivate the transfer method can't understand the WuzhenPian.

不求大道出迷途,纵负贤才岂丈夫。

Don't seek the Dao to go astray, even if you are a virtuous person, you will not be a real man.

沈迷人世間的慾望,看不透生死,非真男人

Indulge in the desire of the world, can't see through life and death, not a real man

所以『修真』不以追逐慾望為根本,但是我們看到搬運法的背後心態,經常是帶有強烈的個人慾望,這就已經違反了『修真』的根本之道了

Therefore, "Cultivating the truth" is not based on the pursuit of desire, but we see that the mentality behind the transfer method often has strong personal desires, which has violated the fundamental way of "Cultivating the truth "

Edited by awaken
  • Like 2

百岁光阴石火烁,一生身世水泡浮。

A hundred years of time is like  the stone fire shining, and the experience of life is bubbling.

一輩子好像很漫長,事實上就像是打火石上的火花一樣,一下子就消失了

Life seems to be a long time, but in fact it is like a spark on a flint and it disappears at once

一輩子的事情就像在水上一樣,浮浮沈沈

The things of a lifetime are like being on the water, ups and downs

如果在身體上追求長生,不管再怎麼長生,也是如火花一樣的短

壽命是非常有限的

If you pursue longevity physically, no matter how long you live, it will be as short as a spark

Lifespan is very limited

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

只贪名利求荣显,不觉形容暗悴枯。

Only greed for fame and fortune, and unknowingly the body would be dark and haggard.

這裡看到紫陽真人張伯端批評世俗之人追求名利,卻忘了自己的壽命將至

Here, we see Zhang Boduan, the real person of Ziyang, criticizing the secular people for pursuing fame and fortune, but forgetting that his lifespan is approaching

Edited by awaken

试问堆金等山岳,无常买得不来无。

Ask if you could buy immortality if you had a lot of gold as high as a mountain.

試問 just ask

堆金 a lot of gold

等 as much as

山岳 mountain

無常 no eternal (life)

買得 buy

不來無 not come

Edited by awaken

人生虽有百年期,夭寿穷通莫预知。

Although life has a hundred years, it is impossible to predict how long it is.

昨日街头犹走马,今朝棺内己眠尸。

Yesterday people were still riding horses on the street, but today they have become corpses lying in coffins.

妻财抛下非君有,罪业将行难自欺。

(When you die, )your wife and property are not yours
Your sins will also be executed, there is no way to deceive yourself

大药不求争得遇,遇之不炼是愚痴。

The cultivation of big medicine is not something you can encounter whenever you want.
When you meet but don't cultivate, it's stupid

https://zh.wikisource.org/wiki/悟真篇

學仙須是學天仙,惟有金丹最的端。

If you want to learn Alchemy must  learn Heaven immortals, only the Jindan is the best.

金丹是有嚴格定義的,並非是問卷調查,任何一個人都可以隨便修改內容。

那些說金丹可以隨便任何一個人定義的,到底自己知不知道自己在說謊話呢?

Jindan is strictly defined, not a questionnaire, and not anyone can modify the content at will.

Those who say that Jindan can be defined by anyone, do they know that they are lying?

二物會時情性合,五行全處虎龍蟠。

When the two things meet, the Xing and Chin are merged.

When the five elements is complete entirely, tigers and dragons occupy.

兩物就是水火,鉛汞

龍虎就是烏肝和兔髓。

五行就是木火土金水。

The two things are fire and water, lead and mercury

Dragon and tiger are black liver and rabbit marrow.

The five elements are wood, fire, earth, gold and water.

搬運法只練水不練火,因此無法兩物會合。

自然也無法五行完全,更無法產生龍虎。

搬運法就是殘缺不全的錯誤練法。

The transfer method only practices water but not fire, so the two objects cannot meet.

Naturally, the Five Elements cannot be complete, and therefore cannot produce dragons and tigers.

The transfer method is an incomplete wrong method.

只練氣感的就是最糟糕的搬運法

Only practicing the sense of Qi is the worst transfer method

Edited by awaken

本因戊己為媒娉,遂使夫妻鎮合歡。

本 originally

因  because

戊己  I Ching code of earth(soil)

為媒娉 as a matchmaker and dowry

遂使 so make

夫妻 husband and wife (means water and fire)

鎮合歡 happy to get together

This is because Wuji is a matchmaker and dowry originally, so the husband and wife are married(  happy to get together).

This is because Earth is a matchmaker, so Fire and Water can be merged.

Earth is Yii, attention.

Fire is Shen, awareness or consciousness.

Water is Qi.

• Like 1

只候功成朝北闕,九霞光裏駕祥鸞。

Just waiting for the success of Gong and going to  the North Que, and driving the auspicious bird in the nine light of Caixia.

這段說的是氣轉光的過程

朝北闕就是氣的形成

北方為河車之路,也就是氣之路

當氣練到一個程度之後,就會轉換成光

九光不是九道光,而是陽氣之光

九代表陽氣的最大數

This passage is about the process of Qi-to-light

Facing north Que is the formation of qi

Que = gate

The north is the road of the river car, which is the road of qi

When the Qi is trained to a certain level, it will be converted into light

Nine lights are not nine kinds of lights, but the light of yang qi

Nine represents the maximum number of yang qi

意思是當你的氣練成之後,你就能處在陽氣形成的光當中

It means that when your qi is perfected, you can be in the light formed by yang qi.

當然這是自然的情況,但是如果你用的是意念去驅動氣感,並且把意念鎖定在下腹部,你可能一輩子都看不見光

Of course this is the natural situation, but if you use your mind to drive the sense of qi and lock your mind in the lower abdomen, you may never see the light for the rest of your life.

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

此法真中妙更真,都緣我獨異於人。

This method is true and wonderful, and it is all because I am unique and different from others.

此 this

法 method, dharma

真 true

中 in

妙 amazing, wonderful

更 more

真 true

都 all

緣 because

我 I

獨 only, specially

異於 different from

人 people

In this true method, the amazing is more true.

It's all because only I am different from others.

神奇的事情更真,因為後面要講到非常神奇的內景了

任何一個經歷過這些內景的人,沒有一個人不會覺得不神奇的

清晰的月亮和太陽出現在你的閉眼空間當中,很難有人不覺得神奇的

Magical things are more real, because he will talk about very magical interior scenes later

Anyone who has experienced these interior scenes, no one will not find it amazing

The clear moon and sun appear in your closed-eye space, and it's hard for anyone not to find it magical

即是在遙遠的一千年前,搬運法仍然是非常大的勢力,懂真正的丹道仍然只有少數人

所以這種情況讓張伯端覺得只有自己和他人不同

Even a thousand years ago, the transfer method was still a very big force, and there were still only a few people who knew the real Alchemy.

So this situation made Zhang Boduan felt that only he was different from others.

所以我一直說,如果你沈迷於傳承,你只能得到搬運法那套扭曲的丹道,你得不到真正的丹道之路

So I keep saying, if you are addicted to inheritance, you can only get the twisted Alchemy of the transfer method, you can't get the real Alchemy road.

3 hours ago, awaken said:

… 如果 你 沈 迷  於 傳承,…  你 得 不 到 真正 的 丹道 之 路 

If you're addicted to inheritance,...you won't get the true way of alchemy

That’s what I have been observing. 

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cobie said:

That’s what I have been observing. 

我也一直在觀察這裡到底有多少練搬運法的人

我發現大概只有一半

或許這就是為什麼我到現在還沒被踢出去的原因

因為還有一半的人跟我一樣不是搬運法的

I've also been observing how many people practice the transfer method here.

I found that only about half

Maybe that's why I haven't been kicked out yet

Because there are still half of the people like me, who are not practicing the transfer method.

我只要把那一半練搬運法的人列入忽略名單,我就可以和另外一半不是搬運法的人好好談談修煉到底是什麼了

Therefore, as long as I put the half of the people who practice the transfer method on the ignore list, I can talk to the other half of the people who are not the transfer method about what cultivation is.

1 hour ago, awaken said:

Therefore, as long as I put the half of the people who practice the transfer method on the ignore list, I can talk to the other half of the people who are not the transfer method about what cultivation is.

Nothing screams good spiritual teacher like sticking your fingers in your ears when someone says something you don't like :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

Nothing screams good spiritual teacher like sticking your fingers in your ears when someone says something you don't like :lol:

It made me laugh, hence my like. But to be fair to @awaken I totally understand the need to ignore some people. Due to time restrictions, I too have to set priorities and skip certain people/threads. :wub:

Edited by Cobie

51 minutes ago, Cobie said:

It made me laugh, hence my like. But to be fair to @awaken I totally understand the need to ignore some people. Due to time restrictions, I too have to set priorities and skip certain people/threads. :wub:

The difference is you don't insult people or other lineages/practices/beliefs

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

… you don't insult people or other lineages/practices/beliefs

It’s very kind of you to say so, thank you. :)

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Cobie said:

It seems her reasons for ignoring people comes mostly from delusion. As long as a person disagrees with her, that person is a "vested interest" who practices the "carrying method". She reflexively assumes that the reason for any objection must be that the dissenter has some kind of competition with her to attract apprentices. Awaken typically will first curse the person, then block him, and then continue to falsely accuse him of being a "qigong dealer" and "evil". 

She said that she can know what others are cultivating because she can feel their qi. I think paranoia and auto suggestion are maybe the main factors.

Of course one can just ignore her, but she's working hard to recruit students here. She will also list her supposed magical psychic powers from time to time to show off and catch the eye of the beginners. Since it may be risky to be an apprentice to such a teacher, some objections may be raised for people who don't know anything about Taoism to consider。

Edited by 鞏三孝
  • Like 4

On 6/6/2022 at 5:23 PM, awaken said:

This book should have an English translation, if possible, who can provide the English translation link.

https://open.library.ubc.ca/soa/cIRcle/collections/ubctheses/831/items/1.0099267

An annotated translation and study of Chapters on Awakening to the Real (ca. 1061): attributed to Zhang Boduan (ca. 983-1081)Crowe, Paul B. M.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

… auto suggestion …

Some “auto suggestion”, taking on culturally determined forms, seems very visible to me as I come from another culture. 

Edited by Cobie

自知顛倒由離坎,誰識浮沉定主賓。

自  self

知 know

顛倒 reverse

由 from

坎離 Kan-Li

self know that this reverse situation is due to Kan-Li

誰 who

識 know

浮沉 floating and sinking

定 decide

主賓 host and guest

who know the host and guest are decided by floating and sinking (of the consciousness)

『自知』相對於『誰識』,『自知』表示很多人知道,『誰識』表示沒什麼人知道,兩個意思是相反的

"Self know" is relative to "who knows", "self know" means that many people know, "who knows" means that no one knows or very few people know, the two meanings are opposite

大部分的人知道坎離要顛倒,但是很少人知道意識的浮沉決定主賓

Most people know that Kan and Li should be reverse, but few people know  floating and sinking ( of the consciousness) decide the host and guest.

坎是水,離是火

正常情況是水在下,火在上

但是坎離顛倒變成,水在上,火在下

這有兩種解釋,一種解釋是說,火往下,所以才能把底下的水蒸發上去,形容小周天的任督循環,認為本來在下方腎的水,經過火的蒸發之後,往上移動形成小周天

但是這種解釋,有一個很大的問題,就是小周天雖然從背部往上,但是還是會往下啊,他是繞圈,可不是一廂情願的往上

另外一個解釋,就是張伯端的奧妙了,必須搭配下一個句話的浮沉才能看懂

Kan is water, Li is fire

The normal situation is that the water is below and the fire is above

But Kan li is turned upside down, water is above, fire is below

There are two explanations for this. One explanation is that the water at the bottom can be evaporated because the fire is going down. This describes the cycle of appointment and supervision of Xiao Zhoutian. It is believed that the water originally in the lower kidneys moves up after being evaporated by the fire. form a small week

However, there is a big problem with this explanation. Although Xiao Zhoutian goes up from his back, he will still go down. He is going around in circles, not wishful thinking.

Another explanation is the mystery of Zhang Boduan, which must be understood with the floating and sinking of the next sentence.

to be continued

Edited by awaken

上一個解釋,是建立在搬運法的解釋上,當然是問題重重

因此我們來看第二個解釋

我們知道悟真篇講得最清楚的就是烏肝和兔髓

烏肝來自於氣的演化

兔髓來自於神的演化

而烏肝產生的時機屬陽,陽在上

兔髓產生的時機屬陰,陰在下

水就是氣,原本在下,演化成烏肝之後,變成在上

火就是神,原本在上,演化成兔髓之後,變成在下

The previous explanation is based on the interpretation of the transfer method, of course, there are many problems

So let's look at the second explanation

We know that the Wuzhen Pian is the most clear about black liver and rabbit marrow.

Black Liver comes from the evolution of Qi

Rabbit marrow comes from the evolution of Shen

The timing of black liver production belongs to yang, and yang is on the top.

The timing of rabbit marrow production belongs to Yin, and Yin is below

Water is Qi, originally on the bottom, after it evolved into black liver, it became on the top

Fire is Shen. Originally above, after it evolved into rabbit marrow, it became below.

• Like 2