Sign in to follow this  
awaken

The reason why a person who only has qi in his lower abdomen can't understand the Huang Tingjing

Instead of neigong vs neidan, should i say internal strengthening vs internal transformation? A little more clear, yet still open to virtually limitless interpretations of what they actually entail. The first time I read the terms rabbit marrow and black liver, i too was hopelessly resigned to musing upon some ancient wizard concocting with eye of newt and toe of frog, light years from relevance to my own practice, whether symbolic or not. 

Wugan and Tusui (a.k.a. black liver and rabbit marrow.) There was a post someone explained the symbolism with these two terms. Like how in English we have animals like the blue bird of spring, or the bull and bear on wall street, it's familiar so we don't register how weird it might actually sound. Then in Chinese the crow is associated with the sun for a reason, and the word for crow talks about black feathers, so that is the word wu that google translated as black, when really it's referring to a solar-like phenomenon. Gan is a word for the specific organ of liver, but is used commonly for many inner strength similar to the word guts in english. 

As for the rabbit, this one even I remember something from the fable about Chang'e and a jade rabbit living on the moon. So tu is to lunar as wu is to solar. Sui is called marrow, but it's also sometimes getting translated as pith, meaning a root or core of the matter.

Wugan seems to be a way of directly experiencing yang qi, but not as a physical movement or electricity, like is used in martial arts and medicine. It is when the qi is already becoming more purified into light. I think the tusui may be related to the silver cord, a connection point to non-local dimensions of consciousness. It is the yin side of practice where at first it's easier to find oneself drift of into dreams.

Wugan relates to the liver, same as the hun, the cloud soul. Tusui was at rest in the middle dantien, as the po, the white soul, resides in the lungs. These are shen, not qi.

I do not claim to be in any way authoritative in saying this. It is a collection of notes and experiences recently enjoyed. Discussions on the Way. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

是的,跟著我練一年,你就能知道我在說什麼

修煉就是那種沒有練聽不懂的東西

因為大部分的人學到的都是來自於氣功假大師的假訊息

那些不是丹道

氣功不是丹道

Yes, practice with me for a year and you'll know what I'm talking about

Cultivation is the kind of thing that you can't understand without cultivating

Because what most people learn is fake information from fake qigong masters

those are not dando

Qigong is not Dan Dao

Qigong is not alchemy

你跟著我練一年,當作夏令營,體驗一下真正的中國丹道是怎麼回事

你就會知道為什麼我會說氣功不是丹道

You practice with me for a year, as a summer camp, to experience what the real Chinese Dan Tao is like

You will know why I say qigong is not alchemy

烏肝兔髓不是我發明的名詞

這是真正的丹經裡面的名詞

就像你學習數學一樣

你得學習數學專有名詞

你得學習數學相關的語言

你不能一邊否定學習

一邊又怪別人講出來的東西是你無法理解的

Black liver and rabbit marrow is not a term I invented

This is the noun in the real alchemy

like you learn math

you have to learn math proper nouns

you have to learn math related languages

You can't deny learning and blame others for saying things you can't understand

烏肝和兔髓也是氣演化過來的

屬於煉氣化神裡面的神

也就是氣精緻化之後,會轉變為神的演化

這是丹道裡面的標準程序

丹道有三道程序

煉精化氣,煉氣化神,練神還虛

烏肝和兔髓屬於練氣化神裡面的神

Black liver and rabbit marrow are also evolved from Qi

Belongs to the Shen in the refining Shen

That is, after the Qi is refined, it will transform into the evolution of Shen

This is standard procedure in Dando

Dando has three procedures

Cultivating jin into qi, cultivating qi into Shen, cultivate Snen is back to the empty

Black liver and rabbit marrow belong to the Shen in 'Len Qi hua shen'

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

上有黃庭下關元

關元和命門是練氣之所,一個在前面,一個在後面

黃庭是在頭顱之內,在眼前虛空

幽闕是在胸腔內

黃庭經以黃庭為名,講的就是玄關竅,練的就是眼前虛空

眼前虛空最初是以烏肝的型態出現

也就是當你的氣開始精緻化為光的時候

你的初級玄關就打開了

Huang Ting is up and  Guan Yuan is below

Guanyuan and Mingmen are places to cultivate Qi, one is in the front and the other is in the back

Huang Ting is inside the head, the empty in front of the eyes

Yo Chue is inside the thoracic cavity

Huang Tingjing is named after Huang Ting.

The empty in front of eyes first appeared in the form of black liver

That is when your qi begins to refine into light

Your primary Xiuan Guang is open

方寸之中謹蓋藏

方寸之中講的就是黃庭

也就是眼前虛空

謹蓋藏就是把神放在此處

講的依舊是烏肝兔髓階段的練習

Hidden within the square inch

The square inch is Huang Ting

That is, the empty in front of your eyes

To hide is to put Shen here

It is still the cultivation of black liver and rabbit marrow stage.

烏肝兔髓是氣的精緻化

因此練出演化的能力是第一要務

我所教的就是練出演化的能力的心法

有些人可能以為我教的是自發功

很抱歉我教的不是自發功

我教的是無為法

演化之法

沒有演化之法是沒辦法練出烏肝兔髓的陰陽反覆

Black liver and rabbit marrow is the refinement of Qi

Therefore, developing the ability to evolve is the first priority

What I teach is the mental method of developing the ability to evolve

Some people may think that I teach spontaneous gong

I'm sorry that I don't teach spontaneous kung 

I teach the  rules of inaction

the rules of evolution

Without the rules of evolution, there is no way to cultivate the yin and yang between black liver and rabbit marrow.

Edited by awaken

image.png.27b595dcfe1bf79287e23850fcab05ba.png

On 2022/5/28 at 2:44 AM, Shadow_self said:

I am starting to understand what she is talking about...but it is extremely difficult

@awakenIf I am correct, you are using a slightly altered version of the terminology and that is why im getting confused

You do not mean the rabbit and the crow...

You mean the hare and the raven, correct?

The hare resides in the moon, while the raven resides in the red sun

Does this sound familiar to you? 

關於這點我解釋過很多次了

古代中國人的思維和現代人不同

古代中國人看到太陽上面有黑點,因此認為太陽上面有烏鴉,因此用烏鴉這個動物來代表太陽

古代中國人看到月亮上面有兔子的陰影,因此認為太陽上面有兔子,因此用兔子這個動物來代表月亮

古代中國人也有很多關於烏鴉就是太陽的傳說,例如后羿射日

古代中國人也有很多關於月亮上面有兔子的傳說,例如嫦娥奔月

這些都是上古時代中國的傳說,而丹道的歷史跟這些傳說一樣的古老

因此看到烏鴉就要知道這是古代中國人講太陽的符號

看到兔子就要知道這是古代中國人講月亮的符號

西方人學丹道很難就是這樣

I've explained this many times

The thinking of ancient Chinese is different from that of modern people

The ancient Chinese saw black spots on the sun, so they believed that there were crows on the sun, so they used the animal crow to represent the sun

The ancient Chinese saw the shadow of a rabbit on the moon, so they believed that there was a rabbit on the sun, so they used the animal rabbit to represent the moon.

The ancient Chinese also had many legends about the crow being the sun, such as Hou Yi shooting the sun

The ancient Chinese also had many legends about the rabbits on the moon, such as Chang'e flying to the moon

These are ancient Chinese legends, and the history of Dan Dao is as old as these legends

Therefore, when you see a crow, you must know that this is the symbol of the sun in ancient Chinese people.

If you see a rabbit, you must know that this is the symbol of the moon in ancient Chinese people.

It is difficult for westerners to learn alchemy

請使用自動翻譯功能

Please use automatic translation

image.jpeg.0db142237d9b4186ff3f7ea125b161b1.jpeg

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, awaken said:

image.png.27b595dcfe1bf79287e23850fcab05ba.png

關於這點我解釋過很多次了

古代中國人的思維和現代人不同

古代中國人看到太陽上面有黑點,因此認為太陽上面有烏鴉,因此用烏鴉這個動物來代表太陽

古代中國人看到月亮上面有兔子的陰影,因此認為太陽上面有兔子,因此用兔子這個動物來代表月亮

古代中國人也有很多關於烏鴉就是太陽的傳說,例如后羿射日

古代中國人也有很多關於月亮上面有兔子的傳說,例如嫦娥奔月

這些都是上古時代中國的傳說,而丹道的歷史跟這些傳說一樣的古老

因此看到烏鴉就要知道這是古代中國人講太陽的符號

看到兔子就要知道這是古代中國人講月亮的符號

西方人學丹道很難就是這樣

I've explained this many times

The thinking of ancient Chinese is different from that of modern people

The ancient Chinese saw black spots on the sun, so they believed that there were crows on the sun, so they used the animal crow to represent the sun

The ancient Chinese saw the shadow of a rabbit on the moon, so they believed that there was a rabbit on the sun, so they used the animal rabbit to represent the moon.

The ancient Chinese also had many legends about the crow being the sun, such as Hou Yi shooting the sun

The ancient Chinese also had many legends about the rabbits on the moon, such as Chang'e flying to the moon

These are ancient Chinese legends, and the history of Dan Dao is as old as these legends

Therefore, when you see a crow, you must know that this is the symbol of the sun in ancient Chinese people.

If you see a rabbit, you must know that this is the symbol of the moon in ancient Chinese people.

It is difficult for westerners to learn alchemy

請使用自動翻譯功能

Please use automatic translation

image.jpeg.0db142237d9b4186ff3f7ea125b161b1.jpeg

I hope you dont mind If I work backwards through your posts? It seems easier as we can start with they symbology

I appreciate you posting the origin as to where these symbols came from

However, dont you think it might be easier if we stated what they mean in alchemy? So that the people following the thread know what we are talking about?

Hare (Rabbit) in the moon : Moon is representative of water (Kan) and the rabbit/hare is a reference to the True Yang within the center of  the Water/Kan Trigram

Raven (Crow) in the sun: Sun is representative of Li (Fire) and the Crowe is a reference to the True Yin within the center of the Fire/Li Trigram

13 hours ago, awaken said:

方寸之中謹蓋藏

方寸之中講的就是黃庭

也就是眼前虛空

謹蓋藏就是把神放在此處

講的依舊是烏肝兔髓階段的練習

Hidden within the square inch

The square inch is Huang Ting

That is, the empty in front of your eyes

To hide is to put Shen here

It is still the cultivation of black liver and rabbit marrow stage.

烏肝兔髓是氣的精緻化

因此練出演化的能力是第一要務

我所教的就是練出演化的能力的心法

有些人可能以為我教的是自發功

很抱歉我教的不是自發功

我教的是無為法

演化之法

沒有演化之法是沒辦法練出烏肝兔髓的陰陽反覆

Black liver and rabbit marrow is the refinement of Qi

Therefore, developing the ability to evolve is the first priority

What I teach is the mental method of developing the ability to evolve

Some people may think that I teach spontaneous gong

I'm sorry that I don't teach spontaneous kung 

I teach the  rules of inaction

the rules of evolution

Without the rules of evolution, there is no way to cultivate the yin and yang between black liver and rabbit marrow.

You mean that Raven/Crow liver and Rabbit/Hare Marrow are True Yin and True Yang, right?

Are you saying you are teaching Jing Zuo practices then? Things like Zuowang, Xin Zhai Fa etc etc?

Why not use the names of some of the practices you are teaching for the others to understand or at least look up?

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, awaken said:

上有黃庭下關元

關元和命門是練氣之所,一個在前面,一個在後面

黃庭是在頭顱之內,在眼前虛空

幽闕是在胸腔內

黃庭經以黃庭為名,講的就是玄關竅,練的就是眼前虛空

眼前虛空最初是以烏肝的型態出現

也就是當你的氣開始精緻化為光的時候

你的初級玄關就打開了

Huang Ting is up and  Guan Yuan is below

Guanyuan and Mingmen are places to cultivate Qi, one is in the front and the other is in the back

Huang Ting is inside the head, the empty in front of the eyes

Yo Chue is inside the thoracic cavity

Huang Tingjing is named after Huang Ting.

The empty in front of eyes first appeared in the form of black liver

That is when your qi begins to refine into light

Your primary Xiuan Guang is open

Again there is a bit of an error in your thinking here...and I can explain

In Longmen/Dragons Gate teachings the Yellow court is not in the head...the Yellow court is in the middle of the body

BUT...there is an important distinction here

Yellow court refers to the center of the human being, in both PHYSICAL and NON PHYSICAL aspects ( It can also mean spleen when the framework being used is the five viscera)

So depending on your usage of the term (and whoever may be using it) it can mean more than one thing, for more than one purpose)

So you can be correct depending on how you are using it...but you are also incorrect in claiming other use of the term that does not align with yours is wrong

I have seen this before, where it is used used to denote (center) and that sometimes people generally use it to refer to a center

Here is a comment from the well known Sinologist and translator of alchemical texts Fabrizio Pregadio who was responding to someone who posted an interpretation of his work here

https://scalambra.wordpress.com/2009/08/02/huang-ting-ching-the-formation-of-the-three-cavities-of-the-body/

Well, I happened to read your post today and I don’t think I meant to say exactly that. In this passage, Laozi is meditating on two loci within his body, the Cinnabar Field and the “Purple Chamber of the Great One”. According to other texts, the Purple Chamber is a name of the gallbladder, which is one of the residences of the Great One in the human body. That’s all.

Nevertheless, at a different level there are certainly connections between the Great One (Taiyi) and Laozi in his deified aspect. Both of them, for example, dwell in the Pole Star, at the center of the cosmos.

Concerning the identity of the Yellow Court and the lower Dantian, it depends on the way of seeing. If one focuses on the body as physical structure, they may be different, especially if one takes Yellow Court to mean the spleen.

But then, the spleen is the center of the body when the center is defined with regard to the five viscera. In fact, “yellow court” essentially means “center”: yellow is the color of the center in the pattern of the five agents, and the inner court is the center of a house. This is why Yellow Court also refers to the Dantian, and not only to the lower one: Yellow Court is used as a synonym of all three Dantian, the three centers of the human body, or rather the human being.

So @awaken, as you can see...I can understand why you are using the term this way, and you can use in that respect...but you cannot claim the other uses are incorrect

Does this make it a  little clearer? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadow_self said:

the names of some of the practices

From what I've heard, Wuwei Dandao is a jhana (禪) practice. You only have to answer yourself one question: Do you see the Light? If yes, keep looking at it. If no, keep looking for it. Of course, there are different kinds of light, and finding out what that means at first can take patience. There used to be practitioners that would seal up in a completely dark room for days or even weeks, until eventually they are able to see and touch their food and other things, the same as if using their third eye. Where did the light come from? You have your own sun and moon! If needed, there are plenty of qigong that will grow your qi and get it to start enlightening. They are easy to learn, we just have to be disciplined to stick with them. Once that is the case, there is no need to memorize formulae.

☵ 坎 kan is that which collects, like a pool of water in a dip in the ground. The rabbit marrow stands still, reflecting the moon.

☲ 離 li depicts a crow raising its wings to depart, dispersing like the sun's fiery corona.

• Like 1

On 2022/5/29 at 7:34 PM, Shadow_self said:

I hope you dont mind If I work backwards through your posts? It seems easier as we can start with they symbology

I appreciate you posting the origin as to where these symbols came from

However, dont you think it might be easier if we stated what they mean in alchemy? So that the people following the thread know what we are talking about?

Hare (Rabbit) in the moon : Moon is representative of water (Kan) and the rabbit/hare is a reference to the True Yang within the center of  the Water/Kan Trigram

Raven (Crow) in the sun: Sun is representative of Li (Fire) and the Crowe is a reference to the True Yin within the center of the Fire/Li Trigram

月不是代表水

日也不是代表火

所以說你不能用思想去想像,用思想去想像,就跟現實脫節了

The moon does not represent water

sun does not mean fire

So you can't imagine with your mind

If you imagine with your mind, you are out of touch with reality

17 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

You mean that Raven/Crow liver and Rabbit/Hare Marrow are True Yin and True Yang, right?

Are you saying you are teaching Jing Zuo practices then? Things like Zuowang, Xin Zhai Fa etc etc?

Why not use the names of some of the practices you are teaching for the others to understand or at least look up?

你講的這些名詞,跟丹經的名詞不同

所以說你要放掉那些氣功大師使用的名詞,否則你根本聽不懂我在講什麼

The nouns you mentioned are different from the nouns in the Dan Jing.

So you have to let go of the terms used by those qigong masters, otherwise you won't understand what I'm talking about.

16 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

Again there is a bit of an error in your thinking here...and I can explain

In Longmen/Dragons Gate teachings the Yellow court is not in the head...the Yellow court is in the middle of the body

BUT...there is an important distinction here

Yellow court refers to the center of the human being, in both PHYSICAL and NON PHYSICAL aspects ( It can also mean spleen when the framework being used is the five viscera)

So depending on your usage of the term (and whoever may be using it) it can mean more than one thing, for more than one purpose)

So you can be correct depending on how you are using it...but you are also incorrect in claiming other use of the term that does not align with yours is wrong

I have seen this before, where it is used used to denote (center) and that sometimes people generally use it to refer to a center

Here is a comment from the well known Sinologist and translator of alchemical texts Fabrizio Pregadio who was responding to someone who posted an interpretation of his work here

https://scalambra.wordpress.com/2009/08/02/huang-ting-ching-the-formation-of-the-three-cavities-of-the-body/

So @awaken, as you can see...I can understand why you are using the term this way, and you can use in that respect...but you cannot claim the other uses are incorrect

Does this make it a  little clearer? 

我還是一樣的話

你如果不放棄那些氣功假大師的名詞使用方式,你不只看不懂我在寫什麼,你也看不懂黃庭經在寫什麼

I'm still the same

If you don't give up the way those qigong fake masters use nouns, you not only can't understand what I'm writing, you also can't understand what Huang Tingjing is writing.

15 hours ago, Nintendao said:

From what I've heard, Wuwei Dandao is a jhana (禪) practice. You only have to answer yourself one question: Do you see the Light? If yes, keep looking at it. If no, keep looking for it. Of course, there are different kinds of light, and finding out what that means at first can take patience. There used to be practitioners that would seal up in a completely dark room for days or even weeks, until eventually they are able to see and touch their food and other things, the same as if using their third eye. Where did the light come from? You have your own sun and moon! If needed, there are plenty of qigong that will grow your qi and get it to start enlightening. They are easy to learn, we just have to be disciplined to stick with them. Once that is the case, there is no need to memorize formulae.

☵ 坎 kan is that which collects, like a pool of water in a dip in the ground. The rabbit marrow stands still, reflecting the moon.

☲ 離 li depicts a crow raising its wings to depart, dispersing like the sun's fiery corona.

沒錯

You are right

49 minutes ago, awaken said:

So you can't imagine with your mind

If you imagine with your mind, you are out of touch with reality

I am not imagining anything at all...that is what they mean

They are a variant of the whole tiger/dragon symbolism

And neither are required to explain anything....only to obfuscate and confuse people (much like you see people constantly mentioning)

• Like 1

黃庭中人衣朱衣

一堆人連烏肝兔髓是什麼都不知道,我實在不太想講這個

但是不講又不行,因為這就是黃庭經的重點

黃庭經練出來的結果就是黃庭當中有一個人是紅色的

這是內景,不是氣感

這是真人內景

必須烏肝兔髓陰陽反覆鍛鍊無數次之後,產生陽生三階段

經過陽生三階段的演化之後,才有可能產生黃庭中人衣朱衣

Huang Tingzhong's red clothes

A bunch of people don't even know what black liver and rabbit marrow is, I really don't want to talk about this

But it won't work if you don't talk about it, because that's the point of Huang Tingjing

The result of Huang Ting Jing's practice is that one person in Huang Ting is red

This is the interior, not Qi sense

This is a inside view

After the black liver and rabbit marrow of yin and yang must be repeatedly exercised for countless times, the three stages of yang generation are generated.

After the evolution of the three stages of Yangsheng, it is possible to produce Huang Tingzhong's in red clothes.

2 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

I am not imagining anything at all...that is what they mean

They are a variant of the whole tiger/dragon symbolism

And neither are required to explain anything....only to obfuscate and confuse people (much like you see people constantly mentioning)

只要你肯練,你就不會混淆

問題是你不肯練,你只想從思想上去理解

As long as you are willing to practice, you will not be confused

The problem is that you don't want to practice, you just want to understand from the mind

Black liver is Yang Hun, is from Qi.

Rabbit marrow is Yin Pao, is from Shen.

Crow in Chinese is two words, black(烏) duck(鴨).

So WuZenPian use 烏(black)肝(liver)

Liver means East, Lon, growth, cyan, up, Hun...

Qi is Yang.

Black liver is from Qi.

Black is Yang, too.

I use my super poor English and try to let you understand why black liver is Yang and sun Hun.

Black liver is from Qi.

So black liver appears after Qi.

When your Qi move around your body

You relax your attention

You try not to focus your attention in your body and Qi

You try to relax more

and the black liver will appear like northern aurora

not just relax your attention

including your mind

you can't try to control your Qi to where you want them to

You can not control your Qi's movement

you just need follow your Qi

where your qi is , where your attention is

so remember, follow and relax

then the black liver will appear

If your Qi is too weak, you should do as below

1. you should start from moving, not from sitting

2. When you start from moving, you should go outside, not inside the room

3. not only outside,  but also you should find some place where is full of nature, for example, trees and grass, and sunshine

Then your qi will get stronger

Of course, if you could follow the rules of Ying and Yang, the Qi will get stronger.

But I don't think it's good to say too much when you are not going to start anything

Edited by awaken

6 minutes ago, awaken said:

黃庭中人衣朱衣

一堆人連烏肝兔髓是什麼都不知道,我實在不太想講這個

但是不講又不行,因為這就是黃庭經的重點

黃庭經練出來的結果就是黃庭當中有一個人是紅色的

這是內景,不是氣感

這是真人內景

必須烏肝兔髓陰陽反覆鍛鍊無數次之後,產生陽生三階段

經過陽生三階段的演化之後,才有可能產生黃庭中人衣朱衣

Huang Tingzhong's red clothes

A bunch of people don't even know what black liver and rabbit marrow is, I really don't want to talk about this

But it won't work if you don't talk about it, because that's the point of Huang Tingjing

The result of Huang Ting Jing's practice is that one person in Huang Ting is red

This is the interior, not Qi sense

This is a inside view

After the black liver and rabbit marrow of yin and yang must be repeatedly exercised for countless times, the three stages of yang generation are generated.

After the evolution of the three stages of Yangsheng, it is possible to produce Huang Tingzhong's in red clothes.

You are talking about Pure Yang, or Chunyang (which is red) appearing as a result of bringing True Yin and True Yang together

I will say it again...you do not need to use such terminology designed to confuse people...when it can be stated clearly and directly what you hinting at

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Shadow_self said:

You are talking about Pure Yang, or Chunyang (which is red) appearing as a result of bringing True Yin and True Yang together

I will say it again...you do not need to use such terminology designed to confuse people...when it can be stated clearly and directly what you hinting at

Of course not.

我再說一次,你要是不放掉氣功假大師的說法,你就聽不懂我在說什麼

你抓著有色眼鏡,你永遠看不清楚真相

I'll say it again, if you don't let go of what the fake qigong master said, you won't understand what I'm talking about

You're holding tinted glasses, you'll never see the truth

我說的不是真陽的比喻

而是真正的內景

你連烏肝都練不出來

怎麼可能搞清楚真人呢?

I'm not talking about the metaphor of true yang

but the real interior

You can't even reach black liver

How is it possible to find out the immortal?

所以才說氣在下腹部的人不可能看懂黃庭經

你看不懂,又說別人用隱喻在混淆視聽

Therefore, it is impossible for people who say that the Qi is in the lower abdomen to understand the Huang Ting Jing

You don't understand, and you say that others are confusing people with metaphors

I have to you ignore you to list, sorry

真人的出現是在黃庭

黃庭就是烏肝出現的地方

還要練很久才會出現黃庭

如果你連烏肝都沒有

你又如何知道什麼是黃庭呢?

烏肝已經是最低級的玄關了

黃庭是最高級的玄關狀態

The immortal in red appeared in Huang Ting

Huang Ting is the place where black liver appeared

It will take a long time for Huang Ting to appear

If you don't even have black liver

How do you know what Huang Ting is?

Black liver is already the lowest Xiuan Guang state

Huang Ting is the most advanced Xiuan Guang state

我又不是不教你,是你不學的

不過你這種態度,我也不想教你

講了半天,都聽不懂

只有一直誤會

也太誇張了

只能列入忽略名單了

It's not that I don't teach you, it's that you don't learn

But your attitude, I don't want to teach you

I've been talking for a long time, but you can't understand

only misunderstood

too exaggerated

Just be on the ignore list

搬運法說黃庭在肚子,那是錯誤的

早就說過搬運法就是氣在下腹部的方法

那種練法不只黃庭經看不懂,一大堆經典都看不懂

因為整個價值觀被嚴重扭曲了

The transfer method says that Huang Ting is in the stomach, that is wrong

I have already said that the transfer method is the method of Qi in the lower abdomen.

in transfer method, Not only Huang Tingjing can't be understood , but also a lot of classics.

Because the whole value is seriously distorted

只要是堅持搬運法的

或者有惡意產生的

我一概列入忽略名單

As long as you stick to the transport method

or maliciously generated

I'm all put you on the ignore list

把篇幅留給其他有心人

leave the space to others who is willing to learn

Edited by awaken

所以說把氣卡在下腹部的人看不懂黃庭經

沒有烏肝

也沒有兔髓

什麼都沒有

只有氣感

憑什麼能了解黃庭經呢?

說穿了,黃庭經全部都是光的演化

你連最基本的烏肝光都看不到

何來光的演化呢?

So people who have qi stuck in their lower abdomen can't understand Huang Tingjing

no black liver

no rabbit marrow

Nothing at all

only Qi in the lower abdomen

How can you understand Huang Tingjing?

To put it bluntly, Huang Tingjing is all the evolution of light

You can't even see the most basic black liver light

How can you understand the evolution of light?

不只是黃庭經

我昨天也貼了一篇巴利文佛經四聖諦產生光的文章

不只是黃庭經練光

四聖諦也練光

Not just Huang Tingjing

I also posted an article yesterday about the Four Noble Truths of the Pali Buddhist scriptures that produce light

Not just Huang Tingjing cultivate light

The Four Noble Truths also cultivate light

Edited by awaken

宅中有士常衣絳,

宅 house

中 inside

有 have

士 a gentlemen

常 usually

衣 close

絳 red

There is a gentlemen often in red inside the house.

這也是跟上一句{黃庭中人衣朱衣}一樣,講的都是真人的內景

同樣的,沒有烏肝兔髓的人不要來搗蛋

你聽不懂的

真人內景最初出現的就是紅光

This is also the same as the previous sentence {Huang Tingzhong wearing red clothes}, it is all about the interior scene of a real immortal

In the same way, people who don't have black liver and rabbit marrow, don't make trouble

it's impossible for you to understand if you don't give up the fake qigong master's theories

The first appearance of the immortal interior is the red light

an immortal, a real person in red light

不是比喻

not a metaphor

真人子丹當我前

真人 real person

子 zi, same as Lao Zi

丹 dan, red

當我前 in front of me

A real person in red is in front of me

this is also talk about an immortal, a real person in red

not a metaphor