Sign in to follow this  
awaken

The reason why a person who only has qi in his lower abdomen can't understand the Huang Tingjing

1 hour ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Regarding the Black Liver and the crow, it reminds me vaguely of the western alchemy terminology of "cutting the crow's head/raven's head".

About the problems with focusing Qi in the lower abdomen and running the MCO, I believe that to turn the mind inwardly to focus consistently on tactile sensations in specific areas of the body is an harmful meditative practice which causes subtle muscolar tensions and various imbalances. The effects are as dramatic as the concentration power of the practitioner's mind.

很高興看到你有同樣的想法

不過我在乎的不只是有害,而是這種練法很嚴重了扭曲了丹道,把真正的丹道給竄改成另外一套價值觀

所以劉一明會用『邪惡』這個話來形容搬運法

Glad to see you have the same idea

But what I care about is not only harmful, but that this practice method is very serious and distorts the way of alchemy, changing the real way of alchemy into another set of values

Therefore, Liu Yiming will use the word "evil" to describe the handling method.

烏肝是丹道術語,講的是氣轉變成光之後的第一種光,特徵是移動

烏肝這個術語的來源,是兩個字,一個是烏鴉的烏,代表太陽。

一個是肝臟的肝,代表的是東方生陽之氣。

氣轉變成光之後,意識狀態還是處於陽的狀態,這根兔髓已經進入陰的狀態是不同的,所以一個是陽,一個是陰。

Black Liver is the term for Dan Dao, which refers to the first light after the transformation of Qi into light, characterized by movement

The origin of the term crow's liver is two words, one is the crow's crow, which represents the sun.

One is the liver of the liver, which represents the yang qi of the east.

After qi is transformed into light, the state of consciousness is still in the state of yang. The state of the rabbit marrow that has entered the state of yin is different, so one is yang and the other is yin.

光的演化跟意識的演化有絕對的關係,意識如果沒有演化,光是不會演化的。

因此一個沒有光的人說自己開悟,那是在說謊,因為他的意識並沒有演化,他不可能產生開悟的狀態。

The evolution of light is absolutely related to the evolution of consciousness. If consciousness does not evolve, light will not evolve.

So a person without light who says he is enlightened is lying because his consciousness has not evolved and he cannot have a state of enlightenment.

Edited by awaken

烏肝兔髓不是概念,怎麼會有人把烏肝兔髓當成概念呢?

真是太可笑了

烏肝兔髓是修煉者必須達到的基本能力

我的學生每個人都能很輕易的練到烏肝

當然兔髓是難了些,不過烏肝是每個人都能輕易練到的

把烏肝兔髓當成概念的,該不會從來沒有出現過烏肝吧?

烏肝是非常初階的現象,一個自認為有點程度的丹道練習者如果連最基本的烏肝都沒有,還把烏肝當成概念,那就好笑了

Black liver and rabbit marrow is not a concept, why would anyone regard black liver and rabbit marrow as a concept?

it's ridiculous

Black liver and rabbit marrow is the basic ability that practitioners must achieve

Every one of my students can practice black liver easily

Of course, rabbit marrow is more difficult, but black liver can be easily reached by everyone.

Taking black liver and rabbit marrow as a concept, shouldn’t black liver have never appeared before?

Black liver is a very rudimentary phenomenon. If a practitioner of Dan Dao who thinks he has a certain level does not even have the most basic black liver, and regards black liver as a concept, it will be ridiculous.

這就是為什麼劉一明要把搬運法說成是『邪惡』的原因了

搬運法嚴重扭曲了丹道,一個練習搬運法的人甚至連什麼是烏肝兔髓都搞不清楚,這是最基本的,連這個都不懂,還練什麼丹道?

This is why Liu Yiming calls the handling method "evil"

The transport method seriously distorts the way of Dan
A person who practices the handling method doesn't even know what black liver and rabbit marrow is.
This is the most basic, even if you don't understand this, what kind of alchemy do you still practice?

這裡的許多修煉者被氣功師誤導,連什麼是烏肝兔髓都不知道,只知道把烏肝兔髓當成概念,整天練下腹部的氣,丹經寫什麼都看不懂

Many practitioners here are misled by qigong masters,
These people don't even know what black liver and rabbit marrow are.
These people only treat  black liver and rabbit marrow as a concept, practice the Qi of the lower abdomen all day long, and can't understand anything written in the Dan Jing

有一群人除了下腹部的氣之外,把所有丹道的東西全部當成概念在理解,真是太荒謬了

There is a group of people who understand everything about Dan Dao as a concept except for the qi in the lower abdomen. It's ridiculous.

兔髓練不出來情有可原
但是如果一個人連烏肝是什麼都不知道,還當成概念,這對一個丹道修煉者來說,幾乎可以用『罪過』來形容了

It's forgivable that rabbit marrow can't be reached
But if a person doesn't even know what black liver is, and treats it as a concept, for an alchemy practitioner, it can almost be described as "sin"

Edited by awaken

53 minutes ago, awaken said:

The evolution of light is absolutely related to the evolution of consciousness. If consciousness does not evolve, light will not evolve.

So a person without light who says he is enlightened is lying because his consciousness has not evolved and he cannot have a state of enlightenment.

I agree. It's clear to me that the appearance and the whirling movements of the light reflect the state of consciousness. There's also a rythmic component to it.

41 minutes ago, Cheshire Cat said:

I agree. It's clear to me that the appearance and the whirling movements of the light reflect the state of consciousness. There's also a rythmic component to it.

很高興看到你有這種說法

這表示你的修煉是有光的

會移動的光都屬於烏肝

當心竅開啟之後,不動的圓形白光會存在很久,不知道你是否曾經有這個現象?

Glad to see you say that

This means that your cultivation has light

The light that moves belongs to the black liver

After the opening of the heart Chiao,

the circular white light that does not move will exist for a long time.

have you had this phenomenon?

Edited by awaken

Black liver... in western alchemy, it's the same

"The Sage says

That a wild beast is in the forest,

Whose skin is of blackest dye.

If any man cut off his head,

His blackness will disappear,

And give place to a snowy white.

Understand well the meaning of this head:

The blackness is called the head of the Raven;

As soon as it disappears,

A white colour is straightway manifested;"

(The book of Lambsprink, 1677)

17 minutes ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Black liver... in western alchemy, it's the same

"The Sage says

That a wild beast is in the forest,

Whose skin is of blackest dye.

If any man cut off his head,

His blackness will disappear,

And give place to a snowy white.

Understand well the meaning of this head:

The blackness is called the head of the Raven;

As soon as it disappears,

A white colour is straightway manifested;"

(The book of Lambsprink, 1677)

很有意思

不過烏肝並不是黑色的,烏代表的是烏鴉,是太陽的意思,因為古代中國烏鴉就代表太陽

烏肝有各種顏色,可以說烏肝有所有的顏色

每個人每一次的練習,也會產生不同顏色的光

Very interesting

But the color of black liver is not black, the black represents the crow, which means the sun, because the ancient Chinese crow represents the sun

Black liver has various colors, it can be said that black liver has all colors

Every practice of each person will also produce a different color of light

烏肝也有白色的

所以不是白光就是兔髓

必須是不動的白光才是兔髓

因為光和意識息息相關

兔髓必須是第三禪定狀態才會出現

此時的心已經完全止息了

所以光完全不會動

Black liver also has white light

Therefore, it cannot be said that white light is rabbit marrow.

It must be immobile white light to be rabbit marrow

Because light and consciousness are closely related

Rabbit marrow must be in the third meditative state to appear

At this point, the mind has completely stopped

So the light doesn't move at all

當你感覺你的胸口一鬆
意識進入非常低沉的狀態
完全沒有任何念頭
外界聲音也完全消失
只剩下純粹的覺知
這時候兔髓的不動白光才會出現

When you feel your chest loose
Consciousness goes into a very low state
no idea at all
The outside sound also disappears completely
Only pure awareness remains
At this time, the immobile white light of the rabbit marrow will appear

你應該沒有出現過這樣的白光吧?

如果你有出現,後面的陽生你就會知道怎麼回事

You shouldn't have seen such a white light before, right?

If you show up rabbit marrow, you'll know what's going on with the yangsheng that happens later

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, awaken said:

很高興看到你有這種說法

這表示你的修煉是有光的

會移動的光都屬於烏肝

當心竅開啟之後,不動的圓形白光會存在很久,不知道你是否曾經有這個現象?

Glad to see you say that

This means that your cultivation has light

The light that moves belongs to the black liver

After the opening of the mind Chiao,

the circular white light that does not move will exist for a long time.

have you had this phenomenon?

I practiced many meditation methods and I was able to perceive lights.

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same phenomena.

The light starts whitish/blue/purple (depending on the intensity), then it turns green and red. Then it becomes pitch black and a withish halo remains. Sometimes it's possible to perceive things with eyes closed.

At any point, it can start whirling, especially if a rythmic element is present in the meditation.

But today, I tend to practice with eyes open in an attempt to cure myopia, therefore generally I don't see lights.

14 minutes ago, Cheshire Cat said:

I practiced many meditation methods and I was able to perceive lights.

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same phenomena.

The light starts whitish/blue/purple (depending on the intensity), then it turns green and red. Then it becomes pitch black and a withish halo remains. Sometimes it's possible to perceive things with eyes closed.

At any point, it can start whirling, especially if a rythmic element is present in the meditation.

But today, I tend to practice with eyes open in an attempt to cure myopia, therefore generally I don't see lights.

當你留下微弱的光暈的時候,這個光暈是否會形成白色的圓形?

此時你是否聽得到外界的聲音?

此時你的身體是否有存在感?

兔髓出現的時候,可以看得到邊緣非常的清晰,當然白光的明亮與否,跟你的氣是否強弱有關

要治療近視,必須不使用電腦和手機,而且必須在太陽底下練

When you leave a faint halo, does the halo form a white circle?

Do you hear outside voices at this time?

Does your body have a sense of presence at this point?

When the rabbit marrow appears, you can see the edge is very clear. Of course, the brightness of the white light is related to the strength of your Qi.

To treat myopia, one must not use computers and mobile phones, and must practice in the sun

你的氣並不像那些搬運法練習者,在下腹部有瘋狂的氣動

你的氣是一種協調性的溫和

這才是一個真正的修煉者該有的氣場

Your qi is not like those of the carrying method practitioners, they have crazy qi in the lower abdomen

Your qi is a harmonious gentleness

This is the aura that a true cultivator should have

Edited by awaken

11 minutes ago, awaken said:

When you leave a faint halo, does the halo form a white circle?

Do you hear outside voices at this time?

Does your body have a sense of presence at this point?

The halo doesn't turn into a circle. It's more like there's a black circle with the withish halo around it. I can hear voices and the body has a sense of presence.

I never lost the perception of having a body in meditation.

Edited by Cheshire Cat

15 minutes ago, awaken said:

Your qi is not like those of the carrying method practitioners, they have crazy qi in the lower abdomen

Your qi is a harmonious gentleness

This is the aura that a true cultivator should have

Thank you for your kind words ^_^

4 minutes ago, Cheshire Cat said:

The halo doesn't turn into a circle. It's more like there's a black circle with the withish halo around it. I can hear voices and the body has a sense of presence.

I never lost the perception of having a body in meditation.

那就是了
你的現象就是烏肝,但是沒有兔髓
因為兔髓很難練
要練出兔髓要能夠讓意識入陰
如果意識一直維持在陽的狀態
那兔髓是不會出現的
意識入陰在丹經裡面的說法如下
恍惚
緲冥
這兩個字眼麻煩你不要用google 翻譯出來的英文理解
請你找一下專門的丹道名詞解釋

兔髓稱為月魂,屬陰
除非能夠在意識的演化上有重大的領悟,否則很難練出兔髓
在另外一個主題所談論的非二元對立,就是練出兔髓的關鍵

That's it
Your phenomenon is black liver, but no rabbit marrow
Because rabbit marrow is difficult to reach
To reach rabbit marrow, you must be able to let your consciousness enter the yin
If consciousness has been maintained in the state of Yang
That rabbit pith will not appear
Consciousness enters the yin in the alchemy scriptures as follows
恍惚
緲冥
Please don't understand these two words in English translated by google
Please find a special explanation of Dan Dao nouns

Rabbit marrow is called Moon Soul, which belongs to Yin
Unless there is a major understanding of the evolution of consciousness, it is difficult to reach rabbit marrow
The non-binary opposition discussed in another topic is the key to reaching rabbit marrow

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

有人把烏肝兔髓當成light spot

這也難怪

氣在下腹部的人除了散亂的光點之外,是甚麼都看不到的

散亂的光點在丹道裡面是甚麼都不算的

烏肝不是散亂的光點,是如同北極光一樣的光

兔髓也不是散亂的光點,是一顆如同圓月一般不動的白色光,持續很久,而且只會出現在開啟心竅之後

烏肝兔髓的定義,我早就說過很多次了

只是一個只看得到散亂光點的人,練不出烏肝也敢出來講,臉皮也夠厚的了

這裡有許多只會把氣卡在下腹部的人,氣確實不好,而且瘋狂,可惜能開啟心竅的人不多,否則大家都能感受到你們這幾個人的氣了

Some people regard black liver and rabbit marrow as a light spot

It's no wonder

People with qi in the lower abdomen can't see anything but scattered spots of light

Scattered spots of light are nothing in Dan Dao

Black liver is not a scattered spot of light, it is a light like the northern lights

Rabbit marrow is not a scattered light spot, it is a white light that is as motionless as a full moon, lasts for a long time, and only appears after the opening of the heart

The definition of black liver and rabbit marrow, I have said it many times.

Just a person who can only see scattered light spots, dare to speak out even if he can't practice black liver, and his face is thick enough

There are many people here who only get their qi stuck in their lower abdomen. The qi is really bad and crazy. Unfortunately, there are few people who can open their heart Chiau. Otherwise, everyone who open their heart Chiau can feel the qi of these guys and feel how bad it is.

我的學生裡面,出現散亂光點的,大多是剛練習不到三個月的人,通常練習三個月之後,就能看到明確的烏肝

但是這些把氣固定在下腹部的人,即使練上三十年,也是很難看到屋肝

我有一個學生,在年輕的時候就是把氣固定在下腹部,他練了三十年之後,遇到我才發現練錯了

又努力了三年之後,才出現烏肝

這時候他已經將近六十歲了

沒有被誤導的人只要花三個月就可以練出烏肝,被誤導的人要花上三年才能練出烏肝

Among my students, those who have scattered light spots are mostly those who have just practiced for less than three months. Usually, after three months of practice, they can see clear black liver.

But these people who fix the Qi in the lower abdomen, even if they have practiced for 30 years, it is difficult to see  black liver

I have a student who fixed his Qi in his lower abdomen when he was young. After 30 years of practice, he met me and realized that he was doing it wrong.

After three years of hard work, black liver appeared finally

He was nearly sixty years old by then

Those who are not misled can develop black liver in three months, and those who are misled can develop black liver in three years.

把髒話當名稱的人,不要再誤導他人了

真是造孽

搬運法顛倒是非的能力,實在無人能及

Edited by awaken

17 hours ago, awaken said:

烏肝兔髓不是概念,怎麼會有人把烏肝兔髓當成概念呢?

真是太可笑了

Black liver and rabbit marrow is not a concept, why would anyone regard black liver and rabbit marrow as a concept?

it's ridiculous

你誤會了上頁用“concept“這個單詞之人的原意。他們是說,徹悟了“烏肝”之前,是concept,悟了之後,是真性本身。

You misunderstood the meaning of the person who used the word "concept" on the previous page. They are saying that before direct realization of "raven liver", there is only a concept of it. And after direct realization, there is original nature itself.

也許可以不要時不時笑人家。通常不是他們講了什麽可笑的話,然而是您沒有看懂他們的英文。

Maybe you can stop calling people people ridiculous all the time. Usually it's not that they say something ridiculous, but that you didn't really understand their English before you began to scold them

17 hours ago, awaken said:

烏肝是丹道術語,講的是氣轉變成光之後的第一種光,特徵是移動

烏肝這個術語的來源,是兩個字,一個是烏鴉的烏,代表太陽。

一個是肝臟的肝,代表的是東方生陽之氣。

氣轉變成光之後,意識狀態還是處於陽的狀態,這根兔髓已經進入陰的狀態是不同的,所以一個是陽,一個是陰。

Black Liver is the term for Dan Dao, which refers to the first light after the transformation of Qi into light, characterized by movement

The origin of the term crow's liver is two words, one is the crow's crow, which represents the sun.

One is the liver of the liver, which represents the yang qi of the east.

After qi is transformed into light, the state of consciousness is still in the state of yang. The state of the rabbit marrow that has entered the state of yin is different, so one is yang and the other is yin.

請問,到底哪一本内丹經書是這樣講的?

說氣要變成光好像是近現代氣功界的理念。

内丹的經書有這個講法嗎?假如真的有,我就信服了您,並且會立刻刪除賬號,不再懷疑您的丹法。

您已經在這裏承認了您沒有内丹師承。但您是以經典為依據的人。既然如此,請告訴我們那本内丹經書說修煉者要看到這些光現象。Ctext.org、Wikisource.org及Kanripo.org有種種《道藏》和《藏外道書》的電子檔。麻煩您提供鏈接。

謝謝!

Excuse me, which book of the Neidan classics says this?

To say that Qi should become light seems to be a concept in the modern Qigong world.

Do Neidan's classic writings have this teaching? If you can show that there is, I will believe you, and I will delete my account immediately and no longer doubt your method.

You have already admitted here that you have no inner alchemy teacher. But you say you are based on the classics. That being the case, please tell us which classic Neidan book says that cultivators should see these light phenomena. Ctext.org, Wikisource.org, and Kanripo.org have various electronic files of "Taoist Canon", and "The Taoist Texts Beyond the Canon" books. Please provide the link.

Thanks!

Edited by 鞏三孝
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

You misunderstood the meaning of the person who used the word "concept" on the previous page. They are saying that before direct realization of "raven liver", there is only a concept of it. And after direct realization, there is original nature itself.

Maybe you can stop calling people people ridiculous all the time. Usually it's not that they say something ridiculous, but that you didn't really understand their English before you began to scold them

請問,到底哪一本内丹經書是這樣講的?

說氣要變成光好像是近現代氣功界的理念。

您已經在這裏承認了您沒有内丹師承。但您是以經典為依據的人。既然如此,請告訴我們那本内丹經書說修煉者要看到這些光現象。Ctext.org、Wikisource.org及Kanripo.org有種種《道藏》和《藏外道書》的電子檔。麻煩您提供鏈接。

謝謝!

To say that Qi should become light seems to be a concept in the modern Qigong world.

Do Neidan's classic writings have this teaching? If you can show that there is, I will believe you, and I will delete my account immediately and no longer doubt your method.

You have already admitted here that you have no inner alchemy teacher. But you say you are based on the classics. That being the case, please tell us which classic Neidan book says that cultivators should see these light phenomena. Ctext.org, Wikisource.org, and Kanripo.org have various electronic files of "Taoist Canon", and "The Taoist Texts Beyond the Canon" books. Please provide the link.

Thanks!

It's funny, I'm taught to focus on my lower abdomen and lower dantien, yet I can see the black liver northern lights she's talking about, and this is with around fourth months of cultivation! 

6 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

請問,到底哪一本内丹經書是這樣講的?

說氣要變成光好像是近現代氣功界的理念。

謝謝!

Thanks!

你這種態度,我當然不會告訴你,跟你這種人講話就是浪費力氣

你這種人一定認為丹經講的都是比喻,圓月是比喻,霜飛是比喻,紫金丹是比喻,蓮花是比喻,搬運法就是這樣,什麼都是比喻,這種顛倒是非的能力,也是甘拜下風

你這種人不要來問我這些問題,你的心靈太過扭曲了

Of course I won't tell you your attitude, talking to someone like you is a waste of energy

People like you must think that all the elixir is a metaphor, the full moon is a metaphor, the frost flying is a metaphor, the purple gold elixir is a metaphor, the lotus is a metaphor, the method of carrying is like this, everything is a metaphor, this ability to reverse right and wrong, It is also Ganbai's downfall

Don't ask me these questions, your mind is too twisted

2 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

It's funny, I'm taught to focus on my lower abdomen and lower dantien, yet I can see the black liver northern lights she's talking about, and this is with around fourth months of cultivation! 

感謝你

你願意證明初學者就能看到烏肝光

你很特別,因為把氣固定在下腹部的人,是很難看到光的,你應該是在練習的後半段有整個放鬆開,所以光才會出現

如果有嚴重的知覺障礙的人,會在整個練習中,都把注意力死死的固定在下腹部

這種人就算練三十年也不會出現光,而且性格上會變得非常頑固

烏肝光跟北極光很像,氣比較強的人看到的濃度比較高,氣比較弱的人看到的濃度比較低,會更像北極光

Thank you

You are willing to prove that beginners can see black liver light

You are very special, because it is difficult for people who fix their qi in the lower abdomen to see the light. You should relax and open up in the second half of the practice, so the light will appear.

If someone have severe sensory impairment, their attention will be fixed on the lower abdomen throughout the exercise.

This kind of people will not appear light even after 30 years of practice, and will become very stubborn in character

Black Liver Light is very similar to the Northern Lights. People with strong qi see a higher concentration, and people with weak qi see a lower concentration, which is more like the Northern Lights.

如果你能領悟我在另外一個主題所講的關於非二元的內容,那你的烏肝光就會在後半段長出兔髓光,你就能進一步證明我說的是對的

這個部分是屬於性功,希望你成功

If you can comprehend what I'm talking about in another topic about non-duality, then your black liver light will grow rabbit marrow light in the second half, and you will be able to further prove that I am right.

This part belongs to sing goung, I hope you succeed

三個月練出光,適用大部分的人

但是少部分的人,可能要花上三年

我那個練了搬運法三十年都不見光的學生,就花了三年才開始出現光

也有少部分的人,天生就看得見光

我自己就是天生看得見光的人

Three months to produce light, suitable for most people

But for a small number of people, it may take three years

My student who had practiced the moving method for 30 years and did not see light, it took him three years for the light to begin to appear.

There are also a small number of people who are born to see light

I am born to see the light without doing any meditation

我記得當我很小的時候,喜歡躺在床上看光

覺得很有趣

那時候看到的光,不只是烏肝北極光,還有各種形狀的光

後來到了十九歲的時候,只剩下烏肝北極光還在,其他的光都消失了

I remember when I was little, I liked to lie in bed and see the light

find it interesting

The light I saw at that time was not only the black liver aurora borealis, but also various shapes of light.

Later, when I was nineteen years old, only the black liver aurora borealis remained, and the other lights disappeared.

1 hour ago, awaken said:

你這種態度,我當然不會告訴你,跟你這種人講話就是浪費力氣

Of course I won't tell you your attitude, talking to someone like you is a waste of energy

您都有時間和精力來駡我,但提供一個鏈接太費勁了嘛?好吧,那鏈接可以不要給,但古代丹經的書名應該可以給,對吧?那只需要您寫書名的幾個字就可以完事了,比你用來詛咒我時間來的快很多。

You have the time and energy to scold me, but it is too much work to provide a link? Well, you don't have to give the link, but the title of the ancient Neidan book can talking about turning Qi into light can be given, right? That only requires you to write a few words of the title of the book and you can be finished, much faster than the time you used to curse me.

1 hour ago, awaken said:

你這種人一定認為丹經講的都是比喻,圓月是比喻,霜飛是比喻,紫金丹是比喻,蓮花是比喻,搬運法就是這樣,什麼都是比喻,這種顛倒是非的能力,也是甘拜下風

People like you must think that all the elixir is a metaphor, the full moon is a metaphor, the frost flying is a metaphor, the purple gold elixir is a metaphor, the lotus is a metaphor, the method of carrying is like this, everything is a metaphor, this ability to reverse right and wrong, It is also Ganbai's downfall

你說我是“這種人”,但您壓根不瞭解我。所謂的“那種人“是您自己想起來的,與我無關。您說我”一定會認爲...",但您根本不知道我是怎樣想的。

拜托小姐不要一直把自己的想象投射到我身上。

You say "people like you", but you don't know me at all. The so-called "people like you" is your own imagining, and it has nothing to do with me. You say I "must think that all the elixir is a metaphor..." but you have no idea what I think.

Please don't keep projecting your imagination onto me.

1 hour ago, awaken said:

你這種人不要來問我這些問題,你的心靈太過扭曲了

Don't ask me these questions, your mind is too twisted

您提供不了書名的理由是我的心靈太扭曲了嗎?

又或者您根本沒有經典依據,因此只好拿我的人格來做烟霧彈。

The reason you can't provide the title to a classic book that talks about turning Qi into light is because my mind is too twisted?

Or maybe you don't have a canonical basis at all, so you have to use attacks on my personality as a smoke screen to hide behind.

• Like 1

只要堅持下腹部氣感的人

都無法看懂黃庭經

也不只黃庭經

道德經

參同契

悟真篇

金剛經

圓覺經

楞伽經

心經

阿含經

太多了

說不完

心性的障礙加上對氣感的執念

就足以阻擋一切的真相了

想要看見真相

除非要有很大的反省

否則...

對一個有點年紀的人來說

可能下輩子了吧

People who only insist on the feeling of gas in the lower abdomen

Can't understand Huang Tingjing

Not only Huang Tingjing

Tao Te Ching

Participate in the contract

Enlightenment

Diamond Sutra

The Enlightenment Sutra

Langka Sutra

Heart Sutra

Ahangjing

Too much

can't finish

Obstacles of xinxing plus obsession with qi sense

It's enough to stop the truth

Edited by awaken

琴心三疊舞胎仙

這句話不是普通人能搞懂的

這是第三階段一陽生的人才能搞懂的

很多人以為下丹田就是氣感集中在下腹部

其實不是

不管是下丹田,中丹田,上丹田,位置都在同一個地方

就是眼前虛空玄關一竅

所謂的上中下丹田只是氣的作用區而已

眼前虛空玄關一竅作用區如果在下丹田,則下丹田會有氣感,同時眼前虛空會有烏肝

作用區如果在中丹田,則中丹田會有氣感,同時眼前虛空會有兔髓

作用區如果在上丹田,則上丹田會有特殊的氣感,會感覺有一股氣從腹部盤旋上升,然後在眼前虛空打開內景

這些內景就是蓮花,霜飛,圓月,胎仙等等

但是如果把眼前虛空當成是下腹部的話,那就是緣木求魚,練上三十年都不會有成就的

Three-layer dance fairy of Qin heart

This is not something ordinary people can understand

This is the third stage yangshen, only those who reach the third stage yangshen can understand.

Many people think that the lower dantian is the concentration of qi in the lower abdomen

not actually

Whether it is the lower dantian, middle dantian or upper dantian, the location is all in the same place

It's just an empty space in front of you

The so-called upper, middle and lower dantian is just the function area of qi.

If the effect area of the first orifice of the void in front of you is in the lower dantian, the lower dantian will have a sense of qi, and at the same time, there will be black liver in the void in front of you.

If the action area is in the middle dantian, the middle dantian will have a sense of qi, and at the same time, there will be rabbit marrow in the void in front of you.

If the action area is in the upper dantian, the upper dantian will have a special sense of qi, you will feel a qi circling and rising from the abdomen, and then open the interior scene in the void in front of you.

These interior scenes are lotus flower, frost flying, full moon, fetal immortal, etc.

But if you think of the void in front of you as your lower abdomen, then you are asking for fish in a tree, and you won't achieve anything after 30 years of practice.

你如果想要了解黃庭經

你一定要捨棄下腹部氣感固定練法

採用無為法練出眼前虛空

玄關一竅

這樣才有辦法玄關內練

If you want to understand Huang Tingjing

You must give up the lower abdominal Qi sense fixed practice

Use Wuwei to reach empty space in front of your eyes

Xiuan Guang one Chiao

This is the only way to practice Xiuan guang 

Sign in to follow this