Sign in to follow this  
Iliketurtles

Official Government Disclosure Of UFOS

So, I am not a UFO guy. 

I can't stand ancient aliens, and I can't stand talking to UFO "believers". 

I am however curious as to what all this is about. 

Top government officials appear to be engaging in slow drip disclosure of UFOS. 

Congress is so concerned about this that senator Gillibrand's UAP amendment passed requiring the military and intelligence agencies report such encounters to congress. 

https://www.gillibrand.senate.gov/news/press/release/gillibrands-groundbreaking-unidentified-aerial-phenomena-amendment-included-in-final-ndaa_

Here are a few officially declassified videos from the official CNBC youtube channel:

Edited by Iliketurtles

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf

This is the UAP report from the Pentagon acknowledging UFOS actually exist, and possess advanced technology with signature management.

And a Handful of UAP Appear to Demonstrate Advanced Technology

Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion.

In a small number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with UAP sightings.

The UAPTF holds a small amount of data that appear to show UAP demonstrating acceleration or a degree of signature management.

UAP THREATEN FLIGHT SAFETY AND, POSSIBLY, NATIONAL SECURITY

demonstrate a breakthrough aerospace technology by a potential adversary.

UAP clearly pose a safety of flight issue and may pose a challenge to U.S. national security.

potential adversary has developed either a breakthrough or disruptive technology.

Edited by Iliketurtles

60 Minutes from their official youtube channel:

Lue Elizondo, former U.S. Military official that led the U.S. government’s effort to investigate UAP: “Imagine a technology that can do 600-to-700 g-forces, that can fly at 13,000 miles an hour, that can evade radar and that can fly through air and water and possibly space. And oh, by the way, has no obvious signs of propulsion, no wings, no control surfaces and yet still can defy the natural effects of Earth’s gravity. That’s precisely what we’re seeing.”

Chris Mellon, served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence for Presidents Clinton and George W. Bush, and was on the staff of the Senate Intelligence Committee: “… these vehicles seem to have unlimited loiter time, which we don’t have. We’re limited in terms of altitude, it’s hard to design something that functions well at ground level that can go, 60,000 or 80,000 feet and then drop down to the deck or drop to 20,000 feet. And you know, and it’s like a straight vertical line … in seconds. … Then the acceleration is beyond any, far beyond anything that we, that we’re capable of … There’s nothing we could build that would be strong enough to endure that amount of force and acceleration.”

• Like 1

Mellon, served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence for Presidents Clinton and George W. Bush, and was on the staff of the Senate Intelligence Committee:

https://www.christophermellon.net/post/don-t-dismiss-the-alien-hypothesis

We can no longer deny that someone has mastered technology beyond our understanding and is using it to monitor U.S. military forces and probably much else. In some cases, such as the famous encounters of the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group, non-human origin is presently the theory that best fits all the facts.

• Like 2

This reminds me of an old member, Wells, who really enjoyed this kind of thing and would have loved to be part of this discussion.

I haven't personally had any encounters with UFOs as far as I remember, though there is an eerie consistency in the above information you've linked.

8 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

This reminds me of an old member, Wells, who really enjoyed this kind of thing and would have loved to be part of this discussion.

I haven't personally had any encounters with UFOs as far as I remember, though there is an eerie consistency in the above information you've linked.

Everything above comes from top intelligence officials, official reports, and official declassified videos. 

It appears disclosure is actually happening. 

33 minutes ago, Iliketurtles said:

Everything above comes from top intelligence officials, official reports, and official declassified videos. 

It appears disclosure is actually happening. 

This will make The X-Files look funny in hindsight, perhaps, much like how Jurassic Park doesn't seem like the same thing after feathers became the accurate depiction of dinosaurs.

• Like 1

Hi Iliketurtles

I like your topic! :)

This is from BBC:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59405585.amp

Quoting:

The Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group will "detect, identify and attribute objects of interest in [special use airspace]", Deputy Defence Secretary Kathleen Hicks said in a memo to senior Pentagon leadership on Tuesday.

Well, good luck with that! It seems to me that those E.T.s are just toying with our Terrestrian type of air craft. :D

This is one of my all time fave cases... It happened four years ago over an area of Italy that has a rich history of UFO sightings:

https://torino.repubblica.it/cronaca/2018/06/10/news/_ufo_e_caccia_militari_si_inseguono_nei_cieli_di_corio_-198644180/

I found no report about this remarkable incident in English, so I will provide a Google translation for those of you whose Italian is a bit rusty:

Piedmont, alarm in the skies: "UFOs and military fighters chase each other in the Canavese mountains" by FEDERICA CRAVERO

Two Eurofighter Typhoons of the Italian Air Force Report of a resident of the town of Corio to the carabinieri, other testimonies in the Lanzo valley and near the Caselle airport. The Democratic Party announces in a parliamentary question 10 JUNE 2018 PUBLISHED MORE THAN A YEAR AGO 1 MINUTES OF READING

The description made to the carabinieri of what happened Wednesday evening in the Piedmontese skies is surreal. In fact, around 11 pm, an "unidentified flying object emanating a strong glow that, after flying over the town of Corio, suddenly departed at the sight of two probably military aircraft". Now, what was the hypothetical "ufo" that gave off a strong glow is not possible to reconstruct. On the presence of the two fighters, however, although there are no passages in the Turin airspace of military aircraft, there are numerous testimonies collected in the Lanzo valleys: people who say they heard the roar of the engines and also saw the red color of the reactors which stood out in the darkness of the night, while a citizen of San Francesco al Campo speculates that the two planes left Caselle, having heard that noise at an anomalous hour. Just to clarify the mystery, the deputy Pd Francesca Bonomo and the senator Pd Mauro Marino announced a parliamentary question.

Edited by Michael Sternbach

13 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

It seems to me that those E.T.s are just toying with our Terrestrian type of air craft. :D

Many of the physics-defying antics of that tictac shaped object do bear a striking resemblance to those laser pointer dots that my cats are astonished by! E.g. instant acceleration and turning, disappearing and reappearing. Some kind of projection from another dimension...

2 hours ago, Nintendao said:

Many of the physics-defying antics of that tictac shaped object do bear a striking resemblance to those laser pointer dots that my cats are astonished by! E.g. instant acceleration and turning, disappearing and reappearing. Some kind of projection from another dimension...

It wasnt that long ago that similar was thought about 'ball lightening ' .

Since then we have found all types of 'critters' up there .... including 'sprites' ; 

( some type of electrostatic atmospheric jellyfish  :)   )

lightning-sprite-Stephen-Hummel-McDonald

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsX_18-x_9aRVPyx8TD4k

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdnb9RXKYlLEKICI9QhrR

Got some  'Pixies' up there too !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1UpgeZvG0Xew6joIywq6

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this