Taoist81

Regarding retention and celibacy-health risks

It was actually not a quote, but my interpretation of this table:

http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content-nw/fu...TABLEJOC32368T3

The category 0-3 is mentioned in the table above.

Thanks for the chart. That does make for some interesting food for thought.

That's very inaccurate of saying what the research says. That statement is only valid when compared to the reference group, who ejaculate 4-7 times a month. It is not valid when compared to the group who ejaculate 0-3 times per month.

An accurate way of saying it would be "The group with the highest lifetime average of ejaculation - 21 times per month - were a third less likely to develop the cancer than the reference group, who ejaculated four to seven times a month."

Agreed. The >21 vs 0-3 were so close that it is probably not statistically significant.

Did you see the numbers for the 1-3 group? Perhaps it was just overlooked here. The only reference seems to be that the "none" group was too small to be a group on its own.

To say that "the study shows less risk of prostate cancer with more frequent ejaculation" is a misinterpretation of the data of the study, which I've seen all over the web. Heck even I made that assumption.

I've called Organ-Confined prostate cancer 'less dangerous', and advanced prostate cancer 'more dangerous'. That's my understanding of it by reading about it.

Under that definition of "more/less dangerous" yeah, it makes sense, because of metastasis. As for the interpretation, yeah, jumping to conclusions is easy to do especially based on the original article, there was no mention of the low 0/1-3 group risk.

This quote: "The group with the highest lifetime average of ejaculation - 21 times per month - were a third less likely to develop the cancer than the reference group, who ejaculated four to seven times a month."

Is only valid for orphan prostate cancer, not for advanced.

I actually believe I am right about every single point I made, but I am happy to be shown otherwise.

I am researching this topic quite intensively and I want to know the truth.

Really more studies will be needed before anyone can know the truth. The only point of posting this was to discuss the claimed benefits of retention/celibacy vs. the shown (potential) benefits of the opposite.

Regarding retention , something i've noticed in my own practice of chi kung , is that if I am celebate even for only a few day's my physical strength increases by quite a lot and also the chi flowing to my hand's is much stronger.

So why does ejaculating weaken a man, also for developing the first 3 level's of nei kung , according to Kosta Danaos , men must remain celebate but not women.

Do women not get weakened by sex and if that is the case is sex beneficial for women ?.

SABRETOOTH.

OK basically it's like this. I sit in full-lotus. Whatever food I eat which normally would turn into sex fluid (and does) instead gets shot up my spine and in the process gets ionized via the vagus nerve. The right-side vagus nerve pulsates, along with the adam's apple, as the pineal gland, in turn, shoots out the ionized condensate (I don't know what else to call it in Western terms) -- qi. Qi is a combination of matter (electrochemical), energy (electromagnetic) and information.

So it's mainly yang, electromagnetic energy once it's in my brain BUT the vagus nerve ALSO transduces not just the hormones but also the bacteria of digestion. Yes, that's right. I looked this up to confirm my experience. So I either have to be really careful with my diet to minimize acid production of e. coli or else I have to kill the bacteria using some sort of septic (mouthwash, tea tree oil, garlic, etc.)

Anyway while the yang electromagnetic energy is shot out of the pineal gland and into a yin source -- usually female -- then as the energy builds up the vagus nerve and adam's apple pulsates faster until climax is achieved. What that means is that enough of the ionized hormones (I'm assuming now a neurotransmitter like serotonin or acetylcholine (sp.?) has been shot out of my pineal gland, this causes MORE electrochemical hormone, yin energy to be sucked up from my lower body.

The question is where does that MORE energy come from -- the answer is from the same source that just received my yang electromagnetic energy.

So let's say the yin source is exceptionally strong -- what that means is that I now have a lot of fluid back in my lower body and I now have to ionize that hormone energy again -- through more full-lotus.

And so it creates a continuous "pumping" and "emission" system, just like a laser -- because that's what it is -- coherent light or shen shooting out of the pineal gland, as some sort of "bose-einstein condensate" or superconducting fluid.

Yeah it's strange and the practice requires quite a bit of finesse and there's some danger to it, as having mutual climaxes in public is a rareity. haha. Plus the side-effects are a bit overwhelming. haha.

Anyway it does harmonize the energy -- I call it "full body digestion."

Drew, do you get a hard-on and ever actually ejac during this remote dual-cultivation? And if not, are YOU ever actually having an O, or just the female? And if you are, what does it feel like when it is getting "ionized" up to your brain? Anything like a conventional male ejac O at all?

There are athletes which are said to live celibate when important competitions are going to take place. It is said that they do this because they intend to tweak their performance.

Yes, and most if not all major spiritual systems include some form of celibacy practice.

I fear that you are right. I believe that frequent ejaculation or insufficient practice of grounding exercises or excessive sexual activity weakens the kidneys. I believe that weak kidneys can lead to hair loss, obesity, low resistance to cold temperatures and to illnesses (i.e. depression, burn out syndrome)

Is there any western studies on ejaculation and kidney health???

Animals may not be celibate but many of them only have sex a few times a year and only to reproduce themselves.

Primates such as chimpanzees, our closest relative to the animal world, will have sex many times with multiple partners when it is the "season"

1) and 2) are highly speculative theory that i just thought out:

1) Plato Rosinke wrote the book "Prostate Orgasm, Prostate Cure". He thinks that toxic substances accumulate within the prostate over time if ejaculation does not happen. Mantak Chia wrote that it was possible to drink water with your genitals using secret ancient taoists methods and therefore lead the water into the bladder. So, maybe it is possible to lead the water into the prostate and then out of it again. This way, the toxic substances might be dissolved in the water.

Yes, and you can breathe from your anus, but I have only mastered exhalation.

2) You may also go to a doctor and let him stick a catheter through your penis into your prostate and then lead water into your prostate.

Ouch!!

3) Plato Rosinke advises to do prostate massage using an aneros or an anal dildo. He advises to squeeze the prostate using such a device and therefore forcing the toxic fluid out of the prostate which is said to be stored in the prostate. However, this is also very painful.

Unless you're into that kind of thing :unsure:

Edited by Bum Grasshopper