meeks

question about something that I experienced...

So I'm  hoping I can get some serious responses to this...

a few weeks ago I was sitting on a cushion (cross legged) and meditating (in a dark room with other meditators). I suddenly experienced a sensation of very warm water pooling (almost hot) - I thought it was coming from my rectum - but I am experienced enough not to 'gasp' or stop what I was doing... and it felt like it pooled at my perenium. I resisted the urge to 'check my drawers' to see if I was wet (thankfully the room was dark), and sure enough, when I finished my meditation later, my pants were completely dry.

I'm not sure what the experience was - anyone ever heard of this before?

Did you pick this section all by yourself?  Can i hopefully get a serious answer to this?

For me its not my lower end, but my eyes (and nose) tear sometimes tear, when I meditate.  I'll end the session with a wet shirt. 

Probably not the same phenomena but I expect mine has to do with the deep relaxation response. 

This is my take on this experience. Meditation, after a period of time , can be very relaxing, and the body which has been voluntarily tense for a very long time,  deeply relaxes like a deflated balloon. This can result in the sort of bodily sensations which you mentioned, which are also associated with relaxation.

Or, it can also be associated with the Kundalini surge of prana in the body beginning from the Muladhara chakra which is located at the base of the spine.